Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsie

The hambeasts all have the creepiest hands and feet I've ever seen. I'd be scared to get too close. No idea what the problem is but I would beware of their appendages. They creep me the hell out.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Rita tek

I forget the biggest WTF
Trying to get her to YELL...even though she was in her room... how confusing can they make it for her .. don't t tell now tell don't tell now yell... IDIOTS
So ... is that a charcoal grill or what?

Honestly don’t know how those people live in that house ... and Summer loving there voluntarily. That screaming is completely insane.

Also noticed he mentioned the Stauffer family who I have never heard of until people cited them on here. He said all news outlets are reporting this but ... I must be watching underground news cause I haven’t seen one news outlet reporting this (on tv at least.) and said the whole world has the same opinion on the topic. Sorry. I don’t. That family said they didn’t know the extent of his disabilities... why is it such a shame that they gave him up to a family that can really take care of him and his needs? I mean, his own biological mother/ parents gave him up I’m assuming cause they couldn’t take care of him in the first place. He looks to be young enough to where he won’t remember those Stauffer people anyway. Just don’t see the fuss about it. It was an irresponsible adoption but looks like they have done the right thing if they can’t take care of him.

VickyIsAwesome

Just checked out their FB post and found these. None of that video they posted after the fact seemed genuine. Neither 🐷 or ASS could just focus on looking into the camera and speak. With all the shifting glances, Their words felt empty, and they missed the mark completely.

They do watch the news, as I have seen Fox News frequently in the background of their vlogs. But how much of it they absorb is questionable in light of their choices during this pandemic.

View attachment 143583View attachment 143584

The only IG I could find was for this:View attachment 143585
Fatheringautism is up

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Also one of my favorites! So, so funny scene going over the mountains. The rock collecting. And the “turn left.” “Left?” “Right”. So he turns to the right. True simple comedy. I, too, love old movies, 40’s &50’s particularly.
You are a mom (hence your username) after my own heart!

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Th
I wish she would stop with the autism princess bs. We all know the truth, the honking , the pooping, the food grabbing, just stop.

Losing subscribers their biggest of fears, get big P to turn on the tears
This should be the new title!

I posted a suggestion for a new thread
‘ losing subscribers, their biggest of fears
Get big P to turn on the tears ‘
THIS ONE COVERS IT ALL!! I VOTE YES!

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I skipped through the vlog and didn’t see the crossing the street part. Yeah she’s lucky they saw her. Sounds like she was in the middle of the street when this happened. Not that she looked both ways before crossing.
Priscilla comments to her about two minutes before Assa and Isaiah come over so Cilla knew she had come over alone. 14:40 in the video.

Justcheckingin

New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.
Although, it’s a disaster if there’s ever a problem with your washer! My house is 15 years old and we have the laundry room downstairs, you walk into from the garage. I like it downstairs, plus the utility sink is helpful to have close by as well.

Punchface

VIP Member
He said when you put the dead ca.... I’m gonna call it “fluff”....back over the mic that it flicks the switch - but it didn't, it was already in that position when he put the “fluff” back on?! Way to slag off the free microphone for something it didn’t even do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Flawda Girl

I don’t think Assa could even rent that big of a RV...
For people in other countries, we have licensure requirements for vehicle sizing. This is a Class A RV. First, we don’t know if Assa has his license back. Even if he did, if he owes any back child support, he would not be able to get a Class A license, owing back child support... (if he had one in the first place, Class A is what 18-wheelers require to hold)
So, P would probably be required to rent it. I know she wouldn’t be able to pass the Class A requirement.
They would probably be stuck getting a Class C, very small camper...

Also, can y’all imagine when Abbie needs to do her victory laps with yelling and flapping? They would need to be able to walk around and let her do those... She wouldn’t have enough room in any RV and would probably need to walk the campground.. Can you imagine the calls to the office or police, when they are waking people up and disturbing the peace?
In Florida a Class A license is not a requirement.

Glowfish

Totally Check out Mallory Paige Designs ( company mentioned in the vlog). I follow them on TikTok and their mission is good!