Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisismyusername700

Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
I'm with you WTF did she see the same vlog we did 🤔🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s because you guys nitpick every single thing they do or say. Which is fine but I don’t lol I just saw a normal family doing the same thing every(most) graduating seniors family Is doing atm.

Reactions: 4

Gambit

Chatty Member
Absolutely no unibrow to speak of? Hmmm. Maybe its razored. I remember plucking my teen boys unibrow. He squealed like a howler monkey. ( he asked for help btw )
I guess maybe, they do shave her arm pits. but I have never had any unibrow hair. Maybe you are just used to hairy people lol

• Haha

green

I didn't mention the license part...someone else did...I was just going off of what they said. The picture of an RV I posted was one from a local rental in Jacksonville that sleeps 6 and it says it's a class A which is why it was mentioned.
Wasn't directed towards you, sorry! I messed up my quotes.
Gotcha! In NC it does and is a reason I believed it did. Most states are reciprocal and hopefully they don’t run into a problem there...
I don’t see how they could allow the general public to rent/buy one and not have any specialized training. The concentration level and knowledge of where you can and cannot go, is so much, when driving one of these vehicles... If they get the huge one, they will need to pull a trailer for the golf cart or their vehicle... If not, they are going to be in tough crap, trying to get all their food (because we all know, P can’t go 2 days without grocery shopping and 1 day without take out food)..
You do not need a special class a license for a large motorhome. Not even for the one in the picture. The motor homes that require a license will likely be unobtainable for the Maass family as they are actually huge and very expensive. Like way beyond their means expensive. Maybe think about for celebrities on set. I will link a video of one. Also, most RV parks have limits as to how big you can go due to lot size and electricity. Our 40 foot travel trailer is too large for a lot of places. Some places only provide 30amps, when ours needs 50amps. The standard motorhomes (that was previously brought up as an example) is an average size and are all over RV parks. Otherwise it would be pointless having one because you will have a very difficult time finding a spot to park. These people do NOT need a class a license. The RV in the movie "RV" is likely the type and size they'd be looking at. The Maass family does not need a class C motorhome.

In regards to renting them, a lot of people rent out their own personal RVs as a side gig. They could go that route, but it is expensive either way. Renting and fuel would be their biggest costs. I only use RV resorts or estates, which means it's significantly better than your average RV park and the most I've ever paid a week was 235. 500 a month. (A lot of places prefer that you pay by the month if you stay more than 1 week) That price includes every electricity, water/sewage, cable, wifi, laundry, gym, and more

This is a 57footer which you would definitely the license (a semi would pull it)

This is standard and does not need one

I know assumptions like to be made, but let's keep with the facts y'all. I love RV talk lol. Class C motorhomes are just as nice as the rest. Otherwise no one would buy them.

Last edited:

lillibb

VIP Member
I agree that they should shut up. They aren't people I needed to hear opinions from. Priscilla is a Trump supporter. That told me everything I needed to know about her. Theirs aren't the voices I care about. I wasn't asking or expecting her to speak up. But when they did, and they have the platform they have - I'm gonna judge and comment on it. The message they spread matters because they have so many humpers that take it as the gold standard of morality. Influencers are influential, more breaking news at 6.

Like someone said earlier, we have no idea who Priscilla was talking to. I used the example of Kaitlyn because she is someone in Priscilla's inner circle and because the comparison of Abbie to Kaidale illustrated the point of what Priscilla doesn't understand while keeping it on topic for this forum.

I am also a bit stunned because as complicit in systemic white supremacy as I think she is, I don't think Priscilla would even go as far as to say that no one should bring black children into the world we live in now unless they're ready to lose them to violence. It isn't Priscilla's fault Kaitlyn has a black kid? Of course not, wtf, no one said it was. And I definitely think that even Asa would agree that it does far more good to try and work to fix the injustices of the world rather than putting blame on mothers who love their children and want the best for them. This HuffPo article headline continues to be evergreen.
Trump supporter...you think there's none here?

lillibb

VIP Member
I watched a bit of the vlog. As a medical professional I am concerned with her squinting. I do not for one second believe that they’ve ever had her eyes checked, nor do I believe that it’s a stim. The squinting I watched during speech tonight made me think that her eyes are either hurting, she can’t see well or she had a headache. They really need to address that. Not that I think she would ever wear glasses though.

Or if she’s eating all the chicken shit fertilizer they use. Also she could have cracked a tooth or something and have an abcess isn’t there. A young dog shouldn’t have bad breath like that!
I think the yuk from Sandy is because he said she has a white cluster of bacteria on her gums, he showed it, explained that it could go away on it's on but they were taking her to the vet.

lovesis

VIP Member
Why do I feel that them promoting Mallorys designs is not sincere? If it is sincere, then good for them for promoting her work.

Reactions: 3

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
If I were Isaiah I’d act too sick the morning they decide to leave on that RV trip. And act disappointed in having to stay home (where it’s quiet and peaceful) and miss it. 😏🤧🤢🤒
Ha! I've seen characters do that in sitcoms! Like Good Luck Charlie lol !

• Wow

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I agree with you. You can “shrink” your stomach without surgery anyway. It’s all about what you eat. If you eat carbs and sugars regularly... you’re always going to be hungry and crave carbs and sugars. If you eat emotionally and such, you’ll always want food too. It’s all about eating true and wholesome food! I watched a few vlogs that are older and in one of them p was saying that they eat out a lot. And so she was going to implement doing slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a salad for dinner. I believe this was before her surgery and they were in the old house. Anyway... just wanted to point out that she’s tried almost everything now except for lipo. The slim fast regimen would have worked but I guess they can’t ever stick to a program, and/or they’re used to eating so much that just a shake wouldn’t fill them up. I drank slim fast for breakfast and had salads for lunch and dinner through all my college life which helped me not gain the pounds that most people do at college ... so I know it can be done. Yeah it was boring but you kind of start to love that way of eating after a while.
Isn’t Slimfast loaded with sugar though?

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I agree, except in this case their conversation about seeing color/ color blindness was transcribed word for word a few pages back. P said she doesnt get it. A asked Isaiah to explain it. Nothing was misconstrued.
And just because Kaitlyn chose to have a biracial child doesnt mean she should expect or accept ignorance. Its not our fault A&P chose to have Abbie, but heaven help anyone who tried to dismiss who she is and not be "aware" and acknowledge its a struggle to be her. If P was talking to Kaitlyn ( which we dont know) I get it. Kaidale has the same struggles as Abbie in addition to being a black male. If P doesnt see that shes dumber than I ever thought possible lol.
I didn't say that was misconstrued, I said they should shut shut up from the bubble they live in, they have no clue.

There is so much ignorace and hate in this world, if Kaitlyn did not know what she was bringing this child into, then she should not have had one at all. People need to fucking think before having children...think, think, then think some more.

• Sick

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Yes but those do require a Class A license... She would need to be hitting the books hard, studying to get her license, to be able to get one..
I did not know that. My 76 year old relative bought one and drives it all up and down the east coast.
He never mentioned getting a license for it. But I never asked.
I can't imagine all the rich boomers who get these kinds of RVs having to pass tests as a requirement to hit the road.
It makes sense safety wise. I will text my relative and ask if he had to have a license.
Interesting.

Kermy

VIP Member
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary shit my fellow tattle.lifers
Stay safe