Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

derr1117

VIP Member
Okay I couldn’t watch that after a few minutes I felt pity for him. One thing I picked up on he said he was in construction, nothing wrong with that but they definitely weren’t rich probably just lived comfortably for the three of them and better then A did growing up. Also why would a retired man who was supposedly wealthy be slinging slime life. And P doesn’t come off as someone who came from any wealth, spoiled yes, actual wealth no. It’s very sad she would scam him into this.
Her biological father lives outside of Seattle. Not sure how long he’s been out of the picture. I expected this to be more up Candace’s alley not Wayne’s

Reactions: 5

Rita tek

I went back and edited that the median income is 42k and the average is 65k. That is not by any means a ritzy neighborhood for me. No thanks. And you all can read about the rest of the stats ... education being one of the most important ones for me! So my point is, these are not some millionaires or “well off” people living in a fancy house or neighborhood. That house sucks. When he showed the closets I almost died laughing cause my closet is almost three times the size of their “walk in” one where he couldn’t even walk into. Lol

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
This 67 year old has not moved past gadgets yet..lol! Just the other day I bought a big Bluetooth speaker for my patio to pair with my IPad to play YouTube music (oldies!). I sit outside after dinner and play Words with Friends and listen to tunes. My weakness I admit! 🥴
View attachment 142677
Did Assfat think we could not see him pushing her feet on those peddlers? Ugh! So much praise for absolutely nothing! She couldn't wait to get her feet out! But who knows. If they get one. It might help!? 🤔
View attachment 142680
Holy crap! So much junk food! It's no wonder the kid is putting on weight! And acting out on sugar highs!
[
That’s so gross! Obese people giving bags of sugar to their grandchild that should
not consume...
Not really. If someone says what they do is normal or even OK, you get called a spy and somewhat attacked. Let's be honest about it.
Haha I always wonder how bad that house smells ... between the obesity, dirty laundry, Abbie’s messes and all the animals. Imagine all of that in an RV hahaha
Haha I always wonder how bad that house smells ... between the obesity, dirty laundry, Abbie’s messes and all the animals. Imagine all of that in an RV hahaha

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.
Gotcha. I thought they posted that this was the one they were renting....
Yes, some Class C’s can be fairly large but they are not walking around, plenty of storage and have long term hold up, like the Class A you pictured. The licensure is based upon the weight of the vehicle.
My husband drives over the road, as a trucker, so I am well versed but just thought that this was one they posted (I haven’t watched the last few vlogs)...

It will definitely be a show!

Reactions: 4

Elsie

Sandy's breath could be due to worms or a gastro issue from the parvo. She is too young for dental stink. I used to be a Vet Tech.
I doubt that Sandy was vaccinated against parvo.
They even took her to the park when she was too young to walk there.

Kermy

VIP Member
More than likely they would rent from Cruise America, in the US it's the most popular for RV rentals. For a large RV that sleeps 7 cost for 5 nights $2214 aprox... slightly cheaper if you bring own towels, sheets etc...I added everything (miles over
500 would be $0.35 per mile...they have location in jacksonville

RV would be similar to

And depending on the state based on type/weight of RV/Motorhome you would need a license for a behemoth one (florida doesn't require one but some surrounding states do)

Sorry for long post, bored cranky and tired 😷🤧

Last edited:

Punchface

VIP Member
I’m amazed you don’t need a special license to drive American RVs, they’re bigger than my bloody house!

• Haha
  • Sick

MaxsMom

Hearing about the RV reminds me of one of my favorite movies: “The Long, Long Trailer“ with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. Sorry, I’m a classic movie enthusiast!
Also one of my favorites! So, so funny scene going over the mountains. The rock collecting. And the “turn left.” “Left?” “Right”. So he turns to the right. True simple comedy. I, too, love old movies, 40’s &50’s particularly.

• Heart

Rita tek

In Europe we see these peoples plundering and pillaging on TV. The crime of this cop committed don't give them the right to punish innocent shop-owners for it.
It doesn't make them look good and it's hard to feel sympathy, when they're acting like this.
These people? Who are “these people”?

• Heart

Elsie

I must admitt i googled her, the girl is special need.
One of the many that are following the.Massive's.
Probably the girl is sending them gifts and buying from their cheap merchandise crap.
Their greedy hands are taking from the poorest.
"needS" 😬🙈

Rita tek

At one point, they discussed that she had a period because the insurance would not cover the shot that soon or due to her age or something. I'm pretty sure they said they figured it out where she gets the shot on the right schedule for her now though.
Ok I guess I didn’t see that one. But, I’m sure with “all the money” they have it wouldn’t be such an ordeal to cover one shot anyhow! But thank you for the clarification... I just can’t believe that people with “so much money” would even think twice about paying for that shot on their own.

New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.
Well...for the past almost 20 yrs (that I know of) the new homes have the laundryroom on the 2nd floor & near the bedrooms. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

When everyone was asking why the laundry piles up, I think it’s outfit changes/FL heat/Ab messes & likely a bit of not keeping up w/ it. Laziness. But also, Summer might be tying up the machines during hours they’d normally run a load. Might not seem like much, but it could throw off their schedule just a bit.

I hate even admitting this, I was once 300 lbs. and I’m 5’5. I didn’t look nearly as big as big p does. She’s at least 330
I still think she’s closer to 300.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Well at this point Sandy and Maverick shouldn’t be going to that place when they go on vacation since Sandy has HPV which is contagious and Maverick has been exposed to her. I’d be absolutely livid if I found out they brought them and my dogs were there. They need to go to the vet ASAP!
Did they say she had hpv in the vlog? I didn’t watch it all. Just wondering. One of my dogs got the warts on his mouth as a puppy. It’s ugly, but not harmful and didn’t need a trip to the vet. They went away in a few weeks. His breeder is also a vet though, so she was able to tell me what it was from a picture. Apparently they are super common. Not sure where she would have gotten them since they don’t take her anywhere except on little walks.

Rita tek

Anyone waiting for them to give their opinion on the riots are wasting their time! lmao.
Also no need to hear their petty opinions on such a huge matter like this. I don’t care to hear it.

It will most likely be autism involved ... “y’all what if our child was walking out in the street after eloping and she got caught up in this war zone.” Stfu

Kermy

VIP Member
Not sure if this was ever posted...it's a video submission for a scholarship done 2 years ago
Isaiah seems to be open about his feelings which leads me to believe it was filmed by a guidance counselor and not asshat.

• Sad