Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B
They started today in my town, Atlantic City NJ, you watch all this stuff on the news then it’s in your own town it’s surreal to me...my bf is staying up all night to watch the house
Stay safe...💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe because we talk about the truth regarding how she's stretched it?
😜😁
Notice how he said stop bitching at him...and she comes around the corner ready to fight then changes her tune when she sees he has the camera on??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they know people are seeing that she’s getting larger, it’s obvious. So the more they say you can’t eat that much, your stomach is the size of a pea, then people will believe what’s being said not what’s being seen. Just like when P said she lost 100 pounds, we knew it wasn’t true. She knew it wasn’t true, you could tell when she said it because she wasn’t excited for someone that lost that much weight. If she really lost that much A would have made a huge deal out of it. Their cult believes everything they say but we know better, A&P would make amazing snake oil salesmen.
I agree. Asshole said at one time when she lost 100 pounds they were going to have a huge celebration.

Ob
Sorry if repeated, but someone brought that up in comments & he said he asked the store & it was untreated wood. I think it was also discussed here in a post. I hear ya tho....I’m super paranoid about soil for my own garden. Funny tho, I will still eat non-organic fruits & veg.
I must have missed that post, lol.

Ob
Sorry if repeated, but someone brought that up in comments & he said he asked the store & it was untreated wood. I think it was also discussed here in a post. I hear ya tho....I’m super paranoid about soil for my own garden. Funny tho, I will still eat non-organic fruits & veg.
I must have missed that post, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they know people are seeing that she’s getting larger, it’s obvious. So the more they say you can’t eat that much, your stomach is the size of a pea, then people will believe what’s being said not what’s being seen. Just like when P said she lost 100 pounds, we knew it wasn’t true. She knew it wasn’t true, you could tell when she said it because she wasn’t excited for someone that lost that much weight. If she really lost that much A would have made a huge deal out of it. Their cult believes everything they say but we know better, A&P would make amazing snake oil salesmen.
Exactly!!

Reactions: 8
Did i hear right? Priscilla wanted to eat more food cos she has a tiny stomach and she hasn't ate for 4 hours??
I thought Abbie looked kind of bored when they went for a drive past her teachers!!
I honestly don’t think Abbie had a clue what was going on. She seemed pretty wild later on at home. I was also surprised she didn’t want to eat at all. Maybe not feeling well.

They started today in my town, Atlantic City NJ, you watch all this stuff on the news then it’s in your own town it’s surreal to me...my bf is staying up all night to watch the house
This is like a bad scary movie. It is surreal.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think Abbie had a clue what was going on. She seemed pretty wild later on at home. I was also surprised she didn’t want to eat at all. Maybe not feeling well.

This is like a bad scary movie. It is surreal.
Yeah maybe she wasn't feeling well but she was wild at home i noticed

Reactions: 6
Watching the news again. 😞 I have a huge heart for humans, but sadly the ppl destroying civilization have just thrown themselves back in time. I know they won’t care if stores choose to not reopen. I don’t have $ for those stores either. But no one will forget about this & the hatred towards anyone dressing like a hood rat will continue (any skin color!) The peaceful protests is now lost on them. Ppl in 3rd world countries would love to have our infrastructure. These losers won’t win though! And all it will take is a Patriot w/ a gun to really amp this up. The antifa will continue to go crazy & our military will need to take them out. Lots & lots of antifa/anarchists deaths a coming if they continue this! That’s my prediction. I’ve been watching those mf’s for yrs.

Last nite I was glued to SpaceX/NASA...at least that was positive.

Another positive. Abbie has been or shown to be really smiley lately in the vlog. Those dimples & her genuine smile is very sweet. No one gag at my comment now...lol....I’m trying to be positive in this crazy world. And yes, I know she can also give the if looks could kill look. 😉

Be safe everyone. Covid will likely hit very hard soon!

Lilac colored hair...love it! Wish I could see a pic of your hair color. Maybe find a random one on google & share?

Def time for A to get a haircut & beard be gone!

Edit: It has been mentioned before, but just announced that Antifa definitely being designated as a terrorist organization! YAY!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another positive. Abbie has been or shown to be really smiley lately in the vlog. Those dimples & her genuine smile is very sweet. No one gag at my comment now...lol....I’m trying to be positive in this crazy world. And yes, I know she can also give the if looks could kill look. 😉
I like seeing her happy, too! 😊

Reactions: 6
Anyone catch that awkward high five from Ms. Shenequah to Abbie, while the teacher was wearing a mask too. lol No hand touching! It’ll be tough for all. Imagine not understanding what is going on & suddenly everyone is wearing a mask & then celebrating the end of the school year, yet Abbie knows she hasn’t been in school. I guess I have to ask if the event was really necessary? It’s too confusing for these kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You all excited for your parade later?! Happy Birthday!

Certainly am. I’m going seeing my grandkids today for first time in Eleven weeks, we can go and visit in their garden but with social distancing, can’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I must admitt i googled her, the girl is special need.
One of the many that are following the.Massive's.
Probably the girl is sending them gifts and buying from their cheap merchandise crap.
Their greedy hands are taking from the poorest.
"needS" 😬🙈

Reactions: 4
Certainly am. I’m going seeing my grandkids today for first time in Eleven weeks, we can go and visit in their garden but with social distancing, can’t wait.
Oh how fabulous, that is actually reason for a parade I’d say! Take that, Cilla 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels We’ve had a mix of peaceful and violent protests throughout our city since Thursday (mostly violent the first three days). We’ve had a curfew in place since Saturday, but a lot of the violent protestors obviously do not respect that. My BF and I live downtown right by the State Capitol where thousands of protesters convene and organize in the afternoon and then as soon as the sun starts to set, police start throwing tear gas canisters, shooting pepper bullets and basically start pushing the protesters towards the neighborhoods in order to save the government buildings and other landmarks. We’ve seen so many dumpster fires, cars set on fire, other destruction and heard so many bangs and shots fired since Thursday... on top of which our main streets have been closed every day so we had to take our bikes out in this mess just to get things we need... which is fine but we’re literally in the middle of it all so it feels like we always run into a standoff no matter what street we ride - thanks to the flawed outlook of our police and their approach to just pushing them to our neighborhoods. I respect the right to protest, but like you said, this is about to get uglier than it has been so far... especially with covid in the mix.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.