Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Asa's flat warts on.his hands. 😬
I thought that was psoriasis.
Oh my!
Warts??
Why not!
Just add warts into the mix of those nasty hambeasts!
I'm sorry the dog got mouth warts from Assa.
I wonder what kind 🐖 caught?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes because she surfs, rides a bike, and crosses the street all on her own.

Anyone notice when that lady told A about Abbie crossing the street she said we saw Abbie coming so WE STOPPED. So if that was a normal driver that wasn’t expecting a disabled kid or any kid for that matter to be in that house she probably would have gotten hit. She didn’t look for the cars she looked because of all the noise they were making. And yet she still went even thought cars were approaching, because she had no concept of what she’s been taught in the past. And come on she ran for the golf cart not for P.

They need to pull their delusional heads out of their fat asses about that one because she didn’t get hit because those people saw Abbie and stopped. Next time she might not be so lucky.

And their followers are becoming cult like buying into the bull crap.
My niece always says I'm the easiest person to buy for...I have wide ranging interests and she says she is still waiting for me to grow up LOL
Am I responsible adult, I like to think so🙄 but to be honest I do what makes me happy
Hell my mother was 85 when she died yet still loved anything Snoopy or Tweety Bird, she would just tell me age is just a number

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When did 18 become a man. I know you can go to war but Isaiah is far from a man. He can’t even drink a beer! Bet you that kid has never seen a nudie mag and he’s talking about being a man. Can’t even grow a full beard but he’s a man... I’m sorry but the jokes about girls are icky and he believes he’s a man... and number one he doesn’t do his own laundry yet he’s a man!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my!
Warts??
Why not!
😂
I knew it! They went to their PO Box. I bet 🦖 is hoping the leghumpers send graduation gifts to her and Isiah. (Because he alone didnxt graduate in her eyes.)View attachment 142712
And picked up a shitload of gifts from the Humpers. That they don't want or need. That will be thrown away as soon as the camera is off. After each gift has been carefully inspected for hidden cash, of course.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice when that lady told A about Abbie crossing the street she said we saw Abbie coming so WE STOPPED. So if that was a normal driver that wasn’t expecting a disabled kid or any kid for that matter to be in that house she probably would have gotten hit. She didn’t look for the cars she looked because of all the noise they were making. And yet she still went even thought cars were approaching, because she had no concept of what she’s been taught in the past. And come on she ran for the golf cart not for P.
Asa was in disbelief saying "We haven't worked on that yet." or something along those lines... but instead of accepting the reality that Abbie was just acting impulsively as she does 99% of the time with no concept of potential harm or danger, he chooses to think she accomplished something she'd been taught independently. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my!
Warts??
Why not!
😂
The hambeasts all have the creepiest hands and feet I've ever seen. I'd be scared to get too close. No idea what the problem is but I would beware of their appendages. They creep me the hell out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And picked up a shitload of gifts from the Humpers. That they don't want or need. That will be thrown away as soon as the camera is off. After each gift has been carefully inspected for hidden cash, of course.
I wonder how many things get returned for Amazon credit or taken to a big box store for store credit, you don't always need a receipt if you say it was a gift.

• Heart
I think that's awesome!! There's so much in this world that's crappy and wears us down. You need to get happiness where ever you can find it.
Too much shittiness happening. There are protests going on near where I work and more planned for tomorrow. I just got a call saying that we are closed tomorrow. The police even sent tweets out on FB saying to not come anywhere near the city

• Sad
  • Wow
The hambeasts all have the creepiest hands and feet I've ever seen. I'd be scared to get too close. No idea what the problem is but I would beware of their appendages. They creep me the hell out.
Ikr?
On top of everything else....warts!
I really shouldn't be surprised.
Can we use the word wart or warts in the next thread?
What rhymes with warts?
Hmm....
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Too much shittiness happening. There are protests going on near where I work and more planned for tomorrow. I just got a call saying that we are closed tomorrow. The police even sent tweets out on FB saying to not come anywhere near the city
I know. That’s why I’m on my back patio listening to the tunes and trying not to connect with the world right now. While I was typing this I got a robo call from the city saying part of our Interstate was closed. I haven’t seen stuff like this since the crazy year of 1968.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was really surprised that they used an old pallets to plant their veggies in. Those are all sprayed with a glaze to make them last longer. I worked at a place that used them and unless you get one before it is sprayed with chemicals, or make your own, they are not safe for use with food.
Sorry if repeated, but someone brought that up in comments & he said he asked the store & it was untreated wood. I think it was also discussed here in a post. I hear ya tho....I’m super paranoid about soil for my own garden. Funny tho, I will still eat non-organic fruits & veg.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.