Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 52 and still play with my adult children. I figure it’s great exercise. And I love spending time with my “ kids”..
66, addicted to Animal Crossing on Switch, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ikr?
On top of everything else....warts!
I really shouldn't be surprised.
Can we use the word wart or warts in the next thread?
What rhymes with warts?
Hmm....
😁
HPV is easier.... lol
i’m over here going schwartz, forts, shorts, borts...

I am embarrassed for this kid. Why is he laying in the yard like an underwear model?
Why is his shirt so rumpled and wrinkly? Can't believe Princess P would post these. He looks like he's been wrestling alligators.
Cheesy is their middle name! He looks & acts just like P. They make Ab look NT at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If is is his hands shouldnt be anywhere else.
40 year olds of today are different than those back in the day. I personally don't see anything wrong with having interests in whatever you like regardless if it's age-appropriate or not. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else and it's not interfering with your ability to lead your life. If it makes you happy, I think it's good. I've always thought it's a bit silly that just because you've lived a certain number of years that you have to stop being interested in things that make you happy.
I'm 58 and have long lilac hair. I am too old to care what others think anymore...love music too. At some point you have to live for yourself. Its a new age.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did i hear right? Priscilla wanted to eat more food cos she has a tiny stomach and she hasn't ate for 4 hours??
I thought Abbie looked kind of bored when they went for a drive past her teachers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This 67 year old has not moved past gadgets yet..lol! Just the other day I bought a big Bluetooth speaker for my patio to pair with my IPad to play YouTube music (oldies!). I sit outside after dinner and play Words with Friends and listen to tunes. My weakness I admit! 🥴
View attachment 142677
Did Assfat think we could not see him pushing her feet on those peddlers? Ugh! So much praise for absolutely nothing! She couldn't wait to get her feet out! But who knows. If they get one. It might help!? 🤔
View attachment 142680
Holy crap! So much junk food! It's no wonder the kid is putting on weight! And acting out on sugar highs!
[
That’s so gross! Obese people giving bags of sugar to their grandchild that should
not consume...
Not really. If someone says what they do is normal or even OK, you get called a spy and somewhat attacked. Let's be honest about it.
Haha I always wonder how bad that house smells ... between the obesity, dirty laundry, Abbie’s messes and all the animals. Imagine all of that in an RV hahaha
Haha I always wonder how bad that house smells ... between the obesity, dirty laundry, Abbie’s messes and all the animals. Imagine all of that in an RV hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she had that huge plate and then end of the vlog... he says you have a tiny stomach you need to eat more often because she was back in the freezer grabbing something else to make for herself to eat!
Why do they keep mentioning her tiny stomach! I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My niece always says I'm the easiest person to buy for...I have wide ranging interests and she says she is still waiting for me to grow up LOL
Am I responsible adult, I like to think so🙄 but to be honest I do what makes me happy
Hell my mother was 85 when she died yet still loved anything Snoopy or Tweety Bird, she would just tell me age is just a number
My mom watched The Real World in her 60’s god bless her! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Too much shittiness happening. There are protests going on near where I work and more planned for tomorrow. I just got a call saying that we are closed tomorrow. The police even sent tweets out on FB saying to not come anywhere near the city
They started today in my town, Atlantic City NJ, you watch all this stuff on the news then it’s in your own town it’s surreal to me...my bf is staying up all night to watch the house

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Blank as an empty bottle with no emotion or any
interest what was going on around her.
Out of sight, out of mind

Blank as an empty bottle with no emotion or any
interest what was going on around her.
Out of sight, out of mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep mentioning her tiny stomach! I mean...
I think they know people are seeing that she’s getting larger, it’s obvious. So the more they say you can’t eat that much, your stomach is the size of a pea, then people will believe what’s being said not what’s being seen. Just like when P said she lost 100 pounds, we knew it wasn’t true. She knew it wasn’t true, you could tell when she said it because she wasn’t excited for someone that lost that much weight. If she really lost that much A would have made a huge deal out of it. Their cult believes everything they say but we know better, A&P would make amazing snake oil salesmen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She got so nervous! 😏

Ever notice how she’ll stop eating, act like she doesn’t know what to do w/ her hands, then she’ll stretch her neck w/ her hand on her chin & pushes to her L. lmao.
She's a professional model and knows how to pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think they have anyone willing to take Abbie on 24/7. They went to Vegas last fall for 3 days and they had P's mom, CN, Becca, and IsIah. And she was even in school during the day. Behaviorally, I think they know they cant easily leave her. Who wants to deal with that? Harsh, but true.
They could make a short trip of it, fly there and spend a day or 2 and fly back. Between grandparents, B, and S they could do it. I’m not saying it would be easy but it seems like Asss does most of the work at home with A anyway. It’s not like P contributes much except having coffee with A having her cereal. B and S could handle A for 3 days. Didn’t A sleep the best when her parents weren’t there and S and I were in charge? 🤔

• Heart
The hambeasts all have the creepiest hands and feet I've ever seen. I'd be scared to get too close. No idea what the problem is but I would beware of their appendages. They creep me the hell out.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.