Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol
This 67 year old has not moved past gadgets yet..lol! Just the other day I bought a big Bluetooth speaker for my patio to pair with my IPad to play YouTube music (oldies!). I sit outside after dinner and play Words with Friends and listen to tunes. My weakness I admit! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol
40 year olds of today are different than those back in the day. I personally don't see anything wrong with having interests in whatever you like regardless if it's age-appropriate or not. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else and it's not interfering with your ability to lead your life. If it makes you happy, I think it's good. I've always thought it's a bit silly that just because you've lived a certain number of years that you have to stop being interested in things that make you happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another thing about Asa is his fakery. He tries to preach acceptance but he doesn't really accept Abbie. If he did accept her he would meet her where she is instead creating this false narrative of progress and future independence. And that's all about him, and his desire for Abbie be so much more than she is because she is an extension of him. I do believe he loves her but I dont believe he will ever accept her as is....she has to be a STAR in the autistic community, a teacher, he is waiting for some impossible breakthrough because he is Asa....she needs to be special. Asa is starting to show signs of strain. This facade will be harder and harder to maintain as time goes on. It will hit him one day and it won't be pretty.
Leesa and Scott, Cody’s Parents (@codyspeaks) acknowledge where Cody’s interest age (loves Thomas ttengine, vege tales etc) read him books at that level (cat in the hat etc), and have the garage set up with Cody’s swing, and ‘toys’. They don’t stop him working for the 10th copy of a dvd he may already, most importantly, they listen to him, (he was non verbal until age 9, he is now 19), encourage him to get his ‘talk about it’ sheet when he gets fixated on wanting to talk about something, and ask leading questions!
They have never been on a family vacation, because it would stress Cody out, but their older son Justin, has a life outside of his family, going to school, working, just started up his own fb channel, AND still wants to hang out with his brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
40 year olds of today are different than those back in the day. I personally don't see anything wrong with having interests in whatever you like regardless if it's age-appropriate or not. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else and it's not interfering with your ability to lead your life. If it makes you happy, I think it's good. I've always thought it's a bit silly that just because you've lived a certain number of years that you have to stop being interested in things that make you happy.
If I live another 20 years (which at my age is doubtful), I will still be a computer/gadget nerd. 🙋🏻‍♀️😎

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, this narcissist has no shame. Why would an almost 40 year old man stream his video games on Twitch? I'm sure it's another way to gather more $$$ :sick:
@codyspeaks brother has just started a fb page with his gaming, film knowledge stuff, and Asssa definitely monitors their collective pages, so might be trying to be relevant to the age of most ytubers (mid 20- early 30’s) now son is going away?

This 67 year old has not moved past gadgets yet..lol! Just the other day I bought a big Bluetooth speaker for my patio to pair with my IPad to play YouTube music (oldies!). I sit outside after dinner and play Words with Friends and listen to tunes. My weakness I admit! 🥴
OT: My life 🤩If you want a words with friends player, that is in a different timezone (I’m 18 hours ahead of LA time (eg it’s 0930 Monday NZ time), message me on here, and I’ll send you my ‘real’ fb name🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They were absolute idiots with that puppy! Sandy should not have been exposed to anything outside her home or yard till she got her all her vaccinations at 16 weeks.

CPV is a dog to dog virus. So she didn’t catch it from one of the family. And she can’t give it to one of the family but she can give it to other dogs. Maverick can be a Petri dish right now too, while he can be strong enough to fight off the virus itself if she plays with him, slobbers all over him and he goes for a walk he is now a walking contaminate.

Abbies art... she didn’t seem like she enjoyed doing it. They always had to force her to stand there and then you’d only see her do a small clip of it and someone is always holding her and moving her arm. The people that purchased Abbies “art” already bought something someone else made that was described as handmade by Abbie. Another lie to get the suckers to fork over money.

And that’s what most are angry about, is the money they take from viewers by deceiving them. I don’t think anyone normally care if anyone is walking around with an expensive handbag if it was bought with the money from their own merit. But these people have gotten everything they have by exploitation, begging their viewers and selling them crap to better their daughters needs none of which anyone has seen happen. Their daughters needs were being met at the old house and they could have bought the same size house for around 3K and used the rest get her therapeutic help for her many physical issues.

So one mentioned Cody Speaks... that’s a good comparison to bring up. Cody’s parents go without doing because it’s better for Cody. They don’t live in fantasyland that Cody is going to be living on his own one day. They don’t put anything on his big brother Justin like crap is dumped on Isaiah. And now Summer. It’s obvious Justin loves Cody but Justin has a job, friends that don’t get seen in the vlog and a life. He takes his brother to Wendy’s that’s their thing but he doesn’t have to take Cody every time he goes in his car to run out and Cody doesn’t pitch a fit. His parents also don’t expect him to or ask him to, Cody is not Justin’s responsibility. And I think that’s where A&P differs from these parents they push Abbie off on other people constantly when these parents have accepted my kid is severely disabled and he’s ours and he’s our responsibility. I’m sure they take breaks but it’s not a constant every day like A&P.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hes
Wow, this narcissist has no shame. Why would an almost 40 year old man stream his video games on Twitch? I'm sure it's another way to gather more $$$ :sick:
He is probably glad when Ab wakes up at 3 in the morning. He can play his stupid game and then complain how he doesn't get as any sleep because of her. What a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not surprised that Asa has Twitch. I know Twitch usually attracts younger people, but he downloaded TikTok. Obviously his age never stopped him from trying to get clout by using something targeted at the youth.

Reactions: 10
Well at
@codyspeaks brother has just started a fb page with his gaming, film knowledge stuff, and Asssa definitely monitors their collective pages, so might be trying to be relevant to the age of most ytubers (mid 20- early 30’s) now son is going away?

OT: My life 🤩If you want a words with friends player, that is in a different timezone (I’m 18 hours ahead of LA time (eg it’s 0930 Monday NZ time), message me on here, and I’ll send you my ‘real’ fb name🤪
Well at least a game like eords with freinds actually requires a brain snd is age appropriate. The dumb games Ass is playing with his hat on backwards shows he just wants to prove he is better at that than Isaiah.

They were absolute idiots with that puppy! Sandy should not have been exposed to anything outside her home or yard till she got her all her vaccinations at 16 weeks.

CPV is a dog to dog virus. So she didn’t catch it from one of the family. And she can’t give it to one of the family but she can give it to other dogs. Maverick can be a Petri dish right now too, while he can be strong enough to fight off the virus itself if she plays with him, slobbers all over him and he goes for a walk he is now a walking contaminate.

Abbies art... she didn’t seem like she enjoyed doing it. They always had to force her to stand there and then you’d only see her do a small clip of it and someone is always holding her and moving her arm. The people that purchased Abbies “art” already bought something someone else made that was described as handmade by Abbie. Another lie to get the suckers to fork over money.

And that’s what most are angry about, is the money they take from viewers by deceiving them. I don’t think anyone normally care if anyone is walking around with an expensive handbag if it was bought with the money from their own merit. But these people have gotten everything they have by exploitation, begging their viewers and selling them crap to better their daughters needs none of which anyone has seen happen. Their daughters needs were being met at the old house and they could have bought the same size house for around 3K and used the rest get her therapeutic help for her many physical issues.

So one mentioned Cody Speaks... that’s a good comparison to bring up. Cody’s parents go without doing because it’s better for Cody. They don’t live in fantasyland that Cody is going to be living on his own one day. They don’t put anything on his big brother Justin like crap is dumped on Isaiah. And now Summer. It’s obvious Justin loves Cody but Justin has a job, friends that don’t get seen in the vlog and a life. He takes his brother to Wendy’s that’s their thing but he doesn’t have to take Cody every time he goes in his car to run out and Cody doesn’t pitch a fit. His parents also don’t expect him to or ask him to, Cody is not Justin’s responsibility. And I think that’s where A&P differs from these parents they push Abbie off on other people constantly when these parents have accepted my kid is severely disabled and he’s ours and he’s our responsibility. I’m sure they take breaks but it’s not a constant every day like A&P.
I love Cody Speaks and I mentioned about his movement room that have just for Cody to calm down. He loves to go in there and swing and actually use thd toys etc designed to help him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My bad. I'm in my 40s...so not sure what " back in the day" means....but these are two people witn no adult interests. I guess their relationship with Summer is healthy. Just a couple of friends having fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200531_231606.jpg

Did Assfat think we could not see him pushing her feet on those peddlers? Ugh! So much praise for absolutely nothing! She couldn't wait to get her feet out! But who knows. If they get one. It might help!? 🤔
Screenshot_20200531_231753.jpg

Holy crap! So much junk food! It's no wonder the kid is putting on weight! And acting out on sugar highs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
PigCilla—oh honey. That is the most un-cute dress on you. And I’m not sure you have the right size?
I missed a few days but after reading I don’t think I missed much? I hope everyone is healthy and safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My bad. I'm in my 40s...so not sure what " back in the day" means....but these are two people witn no adult interests. I guess their relationship with Summer is healthy. Just a couple of friends having fun.
I didn't mean that to sound bad. lol Sorry. Just on this particular topic this is how I feel. As I said, as long as it isn't hurting anyone else or interfering in their ability to lead their lives - I don't see an issue here. Yeah they do have some 'younger' interests but I wouldn't say no adult interests at all just because the younger ones exist or are more prominent. I don't like to WK for these two and I'm not doing it now, just expressing how I feel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Like I said, I don't believe in having to give up something that makes you happy just because ''that's not what 40 year olds do.''

No, their relationship w. Summer is not healthy. But not because they can relate to her on a younger level at times. They have unhealthy boundary issues with her as well as using her for their own gains. That's not to do with being able to relate to her on a younger level tho.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.