Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a really bad shot of Priscilla and i thought she was supposed to be losing weight??
She's fallen back into bad habits and is back to eating big portions again. It looks like she's stretched her stomach as well. She's got a severe food addiction and no weight loss solution will work until she gets professional help with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's fallen back into bad habits and is back to eating big portions again. It looks like she's stretched her stomach as well. She's got a severe food addiction and no weight loss solution will work until she gets professional help with that.
It seems to be a waste of money if you are not going to do the right thing to help yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems to be a waste of money if you are not going to do the right thing to help yourself!!
Yep definitely. They could have used the operation as a way of showing how much it helps and how to become healthy. Piggy could have started a new fitness channel and she'd have had lots of companies wanting to sponsor her. They say that they're smart but not one of them thought of this. Oh and that new paletron bike won't be used I bet Limelife sent her that because they want her to loose weight. I'd love one of those bikes because when I'm well again I'll definitely be exercising again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whenever she puts on all her glam make-up it reminds me of a saying my dad had...You can paint a barn, but it's still a barn.
Oh I love that. We have a lot of old sayings in Lancashire where I’m from , it’s really interesting to hear new ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep definitely. They could have used the operation as a way of showing how much it helps and how to become healthy. Piggy could have started a new fitness channel and she'd have had lots of companies wanting to sponsor her. They say that they're smart but not one of them thought of this. Oh and that new paletron bike won't be used I bet Limelife sent her that because they want her to loose weight. I'd love one of those bikes because when I'm well again I'll definitely be exercising again.
I totally agree with you! And i dont understand how they can have big portions of food everyday. I would feel sick if i had a big portion at dinner time. I'm surprised in the vlog the other day that Abbie had nuggets and chips before dinner?? Like i would use that as a meal. I've not seen them eat healthy snacks or vegetables i mean i know we only see a portion of the day but still. And i can't believe that Priscilla has so much cheese in her food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I totally agree with you! And i dont understand how they can have big portions of food everyday. I would feel sick if i had a big portion at dinner time. I'm surprised in the vlog the other day that Abbie had nuggets and chips before dinner?? Like i would use that as a meal. I've not seen them eat healthy snacks or vegetables i mean i know we only see a portion of the day but still. And i can't believe that Priscilla has so much cheese in her food.
They're all heading for strokes and heart attacks. I call their food heart attack food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're all heading for strokes and heart attacks. I call their food heart attack food.
Yeah that's what i mean with all the garbage that they eat they will get heart attacks or strokes. I wonder what ever happened to the treadmill?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, what happened to the treadmill and Asas supposed daily run. What do you reckon he weighs now? Isaiah is really quite overweight too and has serious lovehandles. For a boy of his age it is unforgivable as he will find it very difficult to lose weight later on.

Reactions: 14
Yep, what happened to the treadmill and Asas supposed daily run. What do you reckon he weighs now? Isaiah is really quite overweight too and has serious lovehandles. For a boy of his age it is unforgivable as he will find it very difficult to lose weight later on.
They probably put the treadmill away as no-one was using it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I love that. We have a lot of old sayings in Lancashire where I’m from , it’s really interesting to hear new ones.
Also said...you can put lipstick on a pig, but's it's still a pig.. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, i understand the big Lady
a little bit. After years of being the victim of Abbies anger and rage, it's hard to feel unconditional love.
Even for her own daughter ...
I cannot even imagine this as a mother.

I see lots of people claiming P doesn't love Abbie, barely tolerates her and such. That is all speculation, no one knows the love a mother has for her children.

He looks like he has out on weight no doubt, he has family history of obesity and the food make will do that. maybe he will get more fit once he gets away to school. But who knows. He may end up fat like the rest of them.

Reactions: 8
I cannot even imagine this as a mother.

I see lots of people claiming P doesn't love Abbie, barely tolerates her and such. That is all speculation, no one knows the love a mother has for her children.
There does seems to be some disconnection for her to even say mothering isn't her jam, then she said "I buy her clothes" they were talking about Assman taking the most care of her . But it's also been said many times 'Cilla gets up with her in the mornings...and lets me sleep in.' I think she just doesn't have the greatest patience with her and Assman has to do the most for her.

There does seems to be some disconnection for her to even say mothering isn't her jam, then she said "I buy her clothes" they were talking about Assman taking the most care of her . But it's also been said many times 'Cilla gets up with her in the mornings...and lets me sleep in.' I think she just doesn't have the greatest patience with her and Assman has to do the most for her.

Actually she didn't say that, it has been repeated here over and over but it did not come from Priscilla's mouth. She said "homeschooling is not my jam" so Asa had taken over with that and P was doing more "life skills".

Then they told the story of P not knowing what to do with a baby, that Asa was the nurturing one because nurturing was not her thing. For me...it is hard to get because I was the one to nurture in my family, I nursed my babies, wore my babies, but not every female isn't like that.

If Abbie responds best to Asa then he should be doing more of it, they are both home so why not? I do not believe it is because P doesn't love her.

Yeah I know...I am defending them, eh? Not really...just trying to keep things truthful, they do enough crap without making things up. Plus....it makes US look as bad as they are when things are posted that aren't true.

What really gets me is that big P never interacts with Abbie. She could at least try and play with her. What happened to the mini arcade grab machine that we saw once and never again. ABBIE SEEMED TO ENJOY IT AND IT WAS GOOD FOR HER MOTOR AND COORDINATION skills. Maybe she broke it.

And still no mention of toilet training. They really should have cracked it after all this time at home. They plain have not bothered. I feel sorry for the school staff having to change her nappies. It is not fair on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually she didn't say that, it has been repeated here over and over but it did not come from Priscilla's mouth. She said "homeschooling is not my jam" so Asa had taken over with that and P was doing more "life skills".

Then they told the story of P not knowing what to do with a baby, that Asa was the nurturing one because nurturing was not her thing. For me...it is hard to get because I was the one to nurture in my family, I nursed my babies, wore my babies, but not every female isn't like that.

If Abbie responds best to Asa then he should be doing more of it, they are both home so why not? I do not believe it is because P doesn't love her.

Yeah I know...I am defending them, eh? Not really...just trying to keep things truthful, they do enough crap without making things up. Plus....it makes US look as bad as they are when things are posted that aren't true.
My kids are home from school and we’re trying to work. It is freaking hard! I don’t understand how any parent could take what she said and hold it against her. We set up our lives to fit kids being at school. My husband has done 1/10 of what I’ve done for distance learning and nobody has criticized him for not taking care of his kids.

Reactions: 3
What really gets me is that big P never interacts with Abbie. She could at least try and play with her. What happened to the mini arcade grab machine that we saw once and never again. ABBIE SEEMED TO ENJOY IT AND IT WAS GOOD FOR HER MOTOR AND COORDINATION skills.
P doesn't seem to have the patience to play with Abbie, for one thing she can't put her phone down with all the make up emergencies and what not. But even when Asa plays with Abbie, he does it but can't shut his pie hole and give her time to do her thing.

She seemed happy playing in the pool and from what was filmed they mostly left her alone and weren't hanging all over her like they ususally are.

As far as Isaiah joking about being gay. Good for him! It's honestly no one's business about his sexual preferences and he handled the gossip well. He should continue to joke about it. Better than Asa bringing him on a podcast to educate everyone about sexuality.

• Heart
And we will never see the slide again — they will be chasing the next piece of merchandise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.