Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting. Apparently Abbie is still having violent meltdowns. That is certainly contrary to their recent narrative.

View attachment 138162
"There are resources to help you but you have to swallow your pride and ask for it"
Uh, yeah, P, we all know how you and your family are SOOO GOOD at listening to the #ActuallyAustistic community, and autistic adults in FB groups and you guys are so good at listening to ST/PT/OT therapists who know what they're doing and want the best for your child....

/s. Smh. *rolled eyes*
The autistic community is honestly sick to death of this family and how they treat heir daughter.

If they say they are educating people about autism/IDD they should explain the reality. They don't have to show it but it is wrong to pretend it's all fluffy rainbow candy floss. They need to analyse WHY she is having violent meltdowns. Asa should cut the crap and address the issue as it can only get worse as she gets heavier and stronger.

I thought it was telling that big P remarked about her present from Abbie that it was something she couldn't break. I have visions of her throwing plates and glasses when being asked to clear things from the table and God knows what else goes on. I genuinely think that people are beginning to see through the facade they present.
Amen to the bolded quote! People like to portray autistic people as super horrible and violent...but then don't realise that we're often in an environment that doesn't suit our sensory or communication needs :(

I couldnt agree more. When they first started they showed the good, the bad, and the ugly. The biting, the hitting and scratching, destruction, pull-up shredding, meltdowns, all of it. Do we NEED to see that? Absolutely not. But should they be honest about her "progression" or lack-thereof, yes.

Asa has backed himself into a corner by being the "Autism Expert". If Abbie hasnt made progress it makes him look bad, because thats his narrative. What started out as a reality YT channel has morphed into a scripted tit show.
Oh wow, I want to put all of your post in bold! Yes, we don't need to see (and for the sake of autistic people's dignity - as they are still people and deserve dignity too - shouldn't be even putting online) the meltdowns and pull ups issues, etc. There are plenty of stories of autistic teens/adults finding out what their parents once posted about them and being mortified. Yes Abbie will most likely not become the next Carly per se, but when Assa and P FILM meltdowns of Abbie's, it sends a message to other "autism moms" that it's ok for tem to do that too, and it's really not. :(
Also the only experts on autim itself are autistic people ;) (Just like how the only expert on women's bodies are women, ;) lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
P is thankful for her great skin, and the confidence to go to the grocery without make-up. She says she can help us with skincare too. :oops::oops:
Ha. She would be the LAST person I would trust with skincare advice. Ms Pyramid scam can peddle her overpriced make up and skincare elsewhere.
On another note - the shirt she is wearing is exactly the same pattern shirt I had, it was a maternity shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only normal looking one is the top R gal. Cilla looks opioid drugged w/ her pinprick pupils & the forehead gal needs bangs. I hope for her sake she stretched that photo! Is her father Bert from Sesame Street? or maybe she’s a cone head?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes!!!
These are the faces of slimelife!!
Represent, y'all!
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking about poor Isaiah.....he's probably going to be so bored without Summer and only A&P for company. Even though P has gone out to get her nails done, lunch with her mom...I wonder if they will "allow" Isaiah to go anywhere other than on a DD run.
on that note, i wonder what will happen once isaiah flees the nest and goes to App State. Will Summer stick around with just P & A or will she get some friends to spend her time with that she can actually speak with.

Reactions: 10
This is interesting. Apparently Abbie is still having violent meltdowns. That is certainly contrary to their recent narrative.

View attachment 138162
I saw older vlogs of Abbie attacking and harming Priscilla and i do believe that were the light versions
of her actions.
She's attacking her because she's an easy victim. Asa would not let her get away with this behavior.
He's dominant, physical stronger and her main caregiver. Priscilla is weak and Abbie knows it.

There are a lot of things Mr.Massive does not want to show the world. The picture of princess Abbie, the smart, intelligent and sassy teenager is bringing more money and more new leghumpers for his "empire".
His a calculating, greedy leech.
Honestly, i understand the big Lady
a little bit. After years of being the victim of Abbies anger and rage, it's hard to feel unconditional love.
Even for her own daughter ...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet this classy & professional gal saw Cilly & ran!

Comments from another β€˜left limelife’ vid...(& a repeat BONUS image) :D

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The only normal looking one is the top R gal. Cilla looks opioid drugged w/ her pinprick pupils & the forehead gal needs bangs. I hope for her sake she stretched that photo! Is her father Bert from Sesame Street? or maybe she’s a cone head?

That forehead got me too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dozed off, but The Dream podcast about MLM’s is pretty good! (app called Stitcher)

If anyone knows which episode they really cover Slimelife & ppl going undercover, please share it! I started w/ S1E1 because I wasn’t sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the perfume was from him, too. He did use a BS line of saying he got it because he read a lot of good reviews for it online or something to that effect. Where as in the previous vlog, he randomly happened upon it in the store and decided to go with it because it's Prada and he thinks that's something P would like.
I actually love that perfume. Prada Candy is so nice! It's about $100 for a large bottle! Not sure what he got....but apparently she loved it. He was lucky it smelled nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.