Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tsunami !!!

Did anyone catch the comments after the end of vlog, where arsewipe made reference to people saying Isaiah was gay.
If a 18 yr old says girls are gross and have cooties..
I gotta wonder about their overall mental health.
I did not see actual comments but what do they expect after that little after the beep scene.
Lawd they dumb af.
IMO.

Reactions: 11
Would have been funny if it deflated and followed her into the pool... making a loud hissing noise. Wonder if Asss would have left that scene in?
With a weight limit of 176lbs it will be more like BOOM with the slide deflating in relief
Also did you notice at the end Assa said "thanks dad" with a smirk, what an asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pricilla's getting a lot braver or should gutsier with her facebook posts like of course it gets to her that everybody talks about how fat and unhealthy she is, why else would she post that? If she was so happy about herself why is she always seen with an ass face in the vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I usually don’t do this but her resemblance to Godzilla is so striking.

I hate to do this but is anyone hearing
"Oh no there goes Jacksonville oh no Godzilla" to paraphrase Blue Oyster Cult
Ok off to the couch corner for me I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But they aren’t asymptomatic.
Allergies happen every spring even though allergies are common Covid19 is MUCH scarier. In our county we’ve been advised...if you are suffering with allergies, take you temperature twice a day everyday until your allergies subside to be sure it’s nothing serious. I don’t think we’d EVER see the Massive’s do anything remotely preventative😑 They don’t want to stop their DD runs everyday...that’s way too hard on them!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking about poor Isaiah.....he's probably going to be so bored without Summer and only A&P for company. Even though P has gone out to get her nails done, lunch with her mom...I wonder if they will "allow" Isaiah to go anywhere other than on a DD run.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what size shoe she wears.
According to this, my guess is a 10. I think those are her shoes.

I hate to do this but is anyone hearing
"Oh no there goes Jacksonville oh no Godzilla" to paraphrase Blue Oyster Cult
Ok off to the couch corner for me I guess
I always picture this when I see her walk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
According to this, my guess is a 10. I think those are her shoes.

That's a pretty big foot!!!
😁
I guess the size of her legs make them look small.
But she gots big feet if shes a 10.
IMO

Reactions: 7
A mom reported her son as abducted but now has been charged with his murder. He is/was autistic.
After bystanders had already rescued him twice from other waterways. Her response was the son was in a better place.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder when the vlog about Summer going home to her folks is going to be up. That ought to be one tear-jerker. With the operative word being “jerker”
probably tomorrow, the vlogs are usually 2 days behind the actual day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.