Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they say they are educating people about autism/IDD they should explain the reality. They don't have to show it but it is wrong to pretend it's all fluffy rainbow candy floss. They need to analyse WHY she is having violent meltdowns. Asa should cut the crap and address the issue as it can only get worse as she gets heavier and stronger.

I thought it was telling that big P remarked about her present from Abbie that it was something she couldn't break. I have visions of her throwing plates and glasses when being asked to clear things from the table and God knows what else goes on. I genuinely think that people are beginning to see through the facade they present.
The truth of the matter is that we probably only see a fraction of the behaviours. The way they go on with themselves really makes me sick. We are supposed to believe that they are always calm and soothing but if they are human , they must have times when they are angry and frustrated.
They have had so little input and consistency with her that they have created the problems and to pretend that they are less than they are is giving a completely wrong impression to parents of autistic children who are looking to them for guidance.
They also should be honest about her condition as well, they rarely mention the IDD which is most likely her main diagnosis. They are such awful liars and should be ashamed . 🐷 trying to be mother of the year just won’t wash as she was saying it wasn’t her jam a couple of weeks ago. Con artists JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sad thing is English is my first language 😳🙄🤣....all fixed
They think they are asymptomatic but they are walking around with coughs, watery/itchy eyes, stuffy noses. 😷

Really? Is there a new way to know you are infected without symptoms? Leave it to the Maass Squad to be medical marvels. LOL
They aren’t asymptomatic as in they HAVE symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The truth of the matter is that we probably only see a fraction of the behaviours. The way they go on with themselves really makes me sick. We are supposed to believe that they are always calm and soothing but if they are human , they must have times when they are angry and frustrated.
They have had so little input and consistency with her that they have created the problems and to pretend that they are less than they are is giving a completely wrong impression to parents of autistic children who are looking to them for guidance.
They also should be honest about her condition as well, they rarely mention the IDD which is most likely her main diagnosis. They are such awful liars and should be ashamed . 🐷 trying to be mother of the year just won’t wash as she was saying it wasn’t her jam a couple of weeks ago. Con artists JMO
Exactly. I remember when they had to leave the hockey game a few months ago, and Asa was like "this sucks. we wanted to enjoy the game but we had to leave." It was one of the few moments I liked him again, because he was at least being honest.

They think they are asymptomatic but they are walking around with coughs, watery/itchy eyes, stuffy noses. 😷

They aren’t asymptomatic as in they HAVE symptoms.
Gotcha. I guess I forgot about P's constant snuffling, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What really gets me is that Abbie had been having symptoms of what I'm assuming is allergies for a while now. As a severe allergy sufferer, I know how miserable it feels. If not treated right away it can lead to upper respiratory infection. I have had clogged ears for going on three months now. I've had countless ear infections over the years before I got on the right medication combo. They/ and we, have been watching her suffer for weeks now. She was showing symptoms right after Asa was,but they wait until her face and eyes swell up and she can't stop rubbing from discomfort before they decide to give her a claritin! Plus they admitted she was up all night, why did they wait until the afternoon to give her something? I think it speaks volumes as to how much they really pay attention to her...or give a tit about how she feels. Garbage parents!

• Heart
2 mins into the vlog. I really don’t see how people could give them money. I don’t see how they can flaunt their water slide and pool while taking money from viewers. Get money from views, get money from merchandise but why take from directly from your fans?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also think it is interesting that they never mention the other autism youtubers any more. You would have thought these families would be an invaluable resource to share information with, swap tips and experiences. They sought out The Landing Crew, the Brazees and the Wee family but now no mention. I reckon they are all pissed off with FA as it has become little more than a shopping channel/DD scoffing/food obsessed soap opera with a side of the total non-progression of their supposed subject matter. I just wish to God that money hadn't come into the equation. Asa, if you're reading this take a long hard look at yourself as you are rapidly becoming a reviled joke.
Speaking of the Wee family I watched a vlog yesterday where B is starting to be somewhat verbal with a voice changing toy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear P say that she and Sandy swam 10 laps? Sandy may have. Idk about P. Although I think she thinks swimming laps means pushing yourself off the wall and gliding halfway across the pool. Michael Phelps look out! 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️
It is nice to see Sandy enjoying the water though. Thats great exercise for a young pup like her, especially since they do not do anything with her except the snail paced walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also think it is interesting that they never mention the other autism youtubers any more. You would have thought these families would be an invaluable resource to share information with, swap tips and experiences. They sought out The Landing Crew, the Brazees and the Wee family but now no mention. I reckon they are all pissed off with FA as it has become little more than a shopping channel/DD scoffing/food obsessed soap opera with a side of the total non-progression of their supposed subject matter. I just wish to God that money hadn't come into the equation. Asa, if you're reading this take a long hard look at yourself as you are rapidly becoming a reviled joke.
I don’t believe Our Landing Crew and FA are that friendly anymore. Maybe nothing in common.

Did anyone hear P say that she and Sandy swam 10 laps? Sandy may have. Idk about P. Although I think she thinks swimming laps means pushing yourself off the wall and gliding halfway across the pool. Michael Phelps look out! 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️
It is nice to see Sandy enjoying the water though. Thats great exercise for a young pup like her, especially since they do not do anything with her except the snail paced walks.
They were also in the pool from at least 10 to 3:30 so...10 laps isn't much even if she really was doing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.