Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cilla exercising in the pool.

1590445814370.png

Summer's belly is getting bigger.

1590445881223.png

Cilla's weight loss is incredible. :rolleyes:

1590446271655.png

Ah yes, the Maas slide move.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 138274

Yes, thats a lot of pizza! LOL
I feel like a huge pig, but that amount of pizza wouldn't even come close to feeding my family. My 14 y/o old could eat one of those pizzas plus more on his own, but then he's 6'2" and skinny as a rail so he needs all the calories he can get. These guys - not so much. I wish they'd start eating healthier, not just for them, but for me because my postpartum cravings are kicking my ass, y'all. Every time Big Prilly dumps more cheese on something, I start to drool. Not a pretty picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I kept replaying the part with Cilla smacking her face on the slide when she went down a cpl times... lol
Can someone make that into a gif for me? That would be so awesome... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to admit I was not prepared for tonight's content. I was waiting for that slide to pop and fly threw the air like a balloon does when you blow it up and then let it go.
I'm waiting to see if they have this much fun jumping on that hidden Peloton! 🚴‍♀️🥇🚴‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised Priscilla didn't have a go going down the slide that would have made my day lmao

I must rewatch it thanks Hotographer
Would have been funny if it deflated and followed her into the pool... making a loud hissing noise. Wonder if Asss would have left that scene in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder when the vlog about Summer going home to her folks is going to be up. That ought to be one tear-jerker. With the operative word being “jerker”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 mins into the vlog. I really don’t see how people could give them money. I don’t see how they can flaunt their water slide and pool while taking money from viewers. Get money from views, get money from merchandise but why take from directly from your fans?
Not a bad life is it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.