Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else get that the one girl that brought balloons said “Make sure Pbis home between 9-9:30).. Seriously, we are in a pandemic still and you’ll are having to make sure she is home?!? I guess even her “girls” know how much time she spends going to the grocery store daily or anywhere else that is open....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That was the dumbest vlog they’ve ever made. That singing lady was ridiculous... hopefully it was better in person. Did P really go out to lunch with her mom? Is florida really open like that? I saw someone wrote that she went so just trying to clarify cause I don’t think I heard them say she was going out with her mom. Anyway... he could have at least shown the dinner since we all love to laugh at how they eat and the food stealing that goes on there.
Yes to Florida’s being open.

they literally do not care. Asa went out browsing for birthday gifts. They went out to whatever boutique/shopping excursion they found that dumb keychain at. They went to the grocery store at least 3 times in 2 days.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They’ve set Abbie up to fail in today’s vlog & yesterday’s (when he looked coffee’d up/showered for once & went shopping). He knows she has better days when they get her up, bathed, & dressed for the day. I don’t blame them for enjoying the normalcy of the morning while Ab slept, but she seemed rather forgotten about today. They shouldn’t assume that Abbie doesn’t get anything out of seeing her mom open gifts. I’m sure it’s likely true, but they shouldn’t let her sleep past 10:30am anyway.
Wonder how Abbie conveniently slept while P opened up her gifts, bc it’s her BIRTHDAY AND EVERYONE HAS TO TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS....*gags*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the dumbest vlog they’ve ever made. That singing lady was ridiculous... hopefully it was better in person. Did P really go out to lunch with her mom? Is florida really open like that? I saw someone wrote that she went so just trying to clarify cause I don’t think I heard them say she was going out with her mom. Anyway... he could have at least shown the dinner since we all love to laugh at how they eat and the food stealing that goes on there.
Yeah Florida is open like that. My county actually opened movie theaters. Want to know how bad of a tit show it is here... I went to Target today for cat litter the store was mobbed and barely a single customer was wearing a mask. Besides that no social distancing happening and the store was absolutely filthy. It’s disgusting! I feel safer working at the hospital than shopping.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wonder how Abbie conveniently slept while P opened up her gifts, bc it’s her BIRTHDAY AND EVERYONE HAS TO TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS....*gags*
Think they purposely let Ab stay up until 2am and then medicated her so that P's birthday morning would be Abbie-free? I wouldn't put it past them but it would be so sad if she really disliked being around her own daughter that much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Sad
Summer left for a week or two before quarantine. And yes they made a big deal when she came back, Abbies reaction still cracks me up.

Abbie even waves "bye" when see saw her.
The princess was not in the mood to have guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know. For me it was like watching something before coved 19. We haven’t seen our family for over nine weeks, haven’t eaten out or had takeaway food, yet here she is going out as if everything is back to normal. What is it with these people, do they think that it’s just disappeared because they have been indoors for a few weeks, the only reason cases have diminished slightly is because we have self isolated. They have the brains of rocking horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know. For me it was like watching something before coved 19. We haven’t seen our family for over nine weeks, haven’t eaten out or had takeaway food, yet here she is going out as if everything is back to normal. What is it with these people, do they think that it’s just disappeared because they have been indoors for a few weeks, the only reason cases have diminished slightly is because we have self isolated. They have the brains of rocking horses.
Ha! I love that last line, couldn't decide if the heart or laugh reaction was funnier! xD

Reactions: 6
Yeah Florida is open like that. My county actually opened movie theaters. Want to know how bad of a tit show it is here... I went to Target today for cat litter the store was mobbed and barely a single customer was wearing a mask. Besides that no social distancing happening and the store was absolutely filthy. It’s disgusting! I feel safer working at the hospital than shopping.
My county also, went to Walmart to get a prescription for my mother and it was packed, same as what you said, and there were people actually making fun of those of us that had on a mask 'they think they're going to get sick..snicker.snicker' rude asses. There were counters at the door, but I'm guessing they were allowing in 5 to ten thousand (or so it seemed)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
People are out here partying like nothing ever happened. Mall is packed, beaches are packed, rarely see a mask on anyone. I am still not going out other then once a week to the grocery store. I believe this complacency will mean a huge spike in cases. Then again...people need to work, I don't know. I feel like I am living in a liminal space and do not know when it will break through.

This is lonely Stripe...a lonely time for me as well.

Reactions: 9
Seems crazy to me! We’re still here on all kinds of restrictions. Restaurants aren’t even open yet.

Reactions: 8
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
Because their lazy people... maybe one if the reason they so eager to learn A...even the house guest don't wash them..guess she say they're not hers..lol

I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.
He know she's no longer doing anything about her weight any more..he was just trying to make her feel good....you notice she didn't say anything she want going to help with that lie..lol

Think they purposely let Ab stay up until 2am and then medicated her so that P's birthday morning would be Abbie-free? I wouldn't put it past them but it would be so sad if she really disliked being around her own daughter that much.
Just watch her face expression when she's dealing with her daughter..then when she notice the cam on her she try to change it up..sad

Last edited:
I know her dx.
She wasnt harmed. It wasnt intentional.
Abbie is not damaged for life because her family shifted focus away from her for 5 whole minutes to watch the spectacle out front.
You have some members who thought Abbie should have been attended to right away because she was upset and crying. Then you have others saying she was fine and can wait.

I do not believe she has to be run to every time she cries. But, she was not feeling well and she was hungry. They videoed the lady singing so was it necessary for all of them to stand and watch that nonsense? One could have stayed and got Abbie's breakfast. Not because she has to be tended to immediately, but because it is the nice thing to do when she just got up and wasn't feeling well. Also remember Abbie does not know why she is not feeling right, she can't figure that out in her head like most kids can, to her...something is just not right. A sinus headache can put me down and make me nauseous, feel very crummy, but I understand what it is.

And on that note: if someone rang my bell and started singing? I would take the balloons, say "thanks" and shut the damn door. I would hate someone doing that to me at work, at home, at a restaurant...I do not like that crap for me at all.

Did anyone else get that the one girl that brought balloons said “Make sure Pbis home between 9-9:30).. Seriously, we are in a pandemic still and you’ll are having to make sure she is home?!? I guess even her “girls” know how much time she spends going to the grocery store daily or anywhere else that is open....
Everyone should know her fat lazy ass is in bed at 9-9:30.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You have some members who thought Abbie should have been attended to right away because she was upset and crying. Then you have others saying she was fine and can wait.

I do not believe she has to be run to every time she cries. But, she was not feeling well and she was hungry. They videoed the lady singing so was it necessary for all of them to stand and watch that nonsense? One could have stayed and got Abbie's breakfast. Not because she has to be tended to immediately, but because it is the nice thing to do when she just got up and wasn't feeling well. Also remember Abbie does not know why she is not feeling right, she can't figure that out in her head like most kids can, to her...something is just not right. A sinus headache can put me down and make me nauseous, feel very crummy, but I understand what it is.

And on that note: if someone rang my bell and started singing? I would take the balloons, say "thanks" and shut the damn door. I would hate someone doing that to me at work, at home, at a restaurant...I do not like that crap for me at all.
I didn’t watch the vlog but I agree, only because I don’t think they have properly taught Abbie the concept of waiting.

Who knocked on the door singing?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t watch the vlog but I agree, only because I don’t think they have properly taught Abbie the concept of waiting.

Who knocked on the door singing?
Some crazy lady with a singing telegram. It's at 11:25.

After finding that I realized (some may already did) that Abbie was getting breakfast after P came home from lunch. What the heck time was it?

Reactions: 8
When that crazy-ass lady came to sing for Big P and Abbie got upset, I wonder why Abbie didn't just make her own breakfast like Asa claimed she does during her IEP meeting. Hmmm...another big fat lie out of the Massives mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.