Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like what my grandfather would have called "3 sheets to the wind".
I hate to say this and in no way am I defending P but she is going to crack sooner rather than later. She needs help but doesn't seem like the type to get it. She already seems to have 3 addictions with eating, shopping and now drinking. I'm not saying she's a raging alcoholic but we are seeing more and more evidence of both her and A drinking since lockdown.
Does anyone think she's also on pain meds? Her and Assman both seem to have runny noses.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think she's also on pain meds? Her and Assman both seem to have runny noses.
I didn’t want to say it but I do believe she has a pill addiction. If you go back in the old house she was always popping pills in her mouth. I think she might be low on supply and that’s why the drinking has increased.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Trying to catch up on threads and watch the vlogs...but does anyone know if the graduation drive-by happened? Just picturing that heifer with her tiara waving like Miss America and squealing "I'm so excited!".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Trying to catch up on threads and watch the vlogs...but does anyone know if the graduation drive-by happened? Just picturing that heifer with her tiara waving like Miss America and squealing "I'm so excited!".
I think it’s tomorrow Vlog time
2B7A96EE-9F16-437C-BE0B-7255CAC6CCAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If
If it did, I bet not very msny drove by and Pig was too embarrassed to post it after she begged people to drive by.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus take the wheel. They are such a mess.
I've been in bed all day so forgive my late observations.

Her Livestream: Shes "breaking barriers ya'll!" Yes P. You have shattered the glass ceiling for women everywhere.
Her "following" isnt what makes her successful. Thats true, since its Abbie's following and not her's anyway.
Holding up "cute" boxes of mini over priced crap while reading the descriptions word for word. The cheap lip balm was broken. She'll "get back to that."
14 months post-op and she says shes lost 100 pounds. Hmmm. Roughly 7.1 pounds a month. Waste of money.

Poor Isaiah had to deal with Abbie the whole vlog now that Summer is gone. And she had a bad day. Shocker.
Asa said P has a "wardrobe" she needs for work. HUH? If anything, she dresses worse now than before surgery. The only things she wears are those cheap graphic t-shirts that are two sizes to small.

Just so much. Too much food. Clothing. Bragging. Bad behavior. All the things. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG if I was Isaiah I’d be mortified
I was just about to write that lol
So cash grab with this and she plans on having a party for him in July plus the bajillion announcements
How greedy can a family get, oh wait temporarily forgot who I was talking about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It wouldnt be so bad if she was doing it for him, and not herself. She really wants to remind people he is "gifted" and "successful".....meaning SHE was successful.
She was successful at getting to over 400lbs.
Maybe I'll call the sign company and have a few signs delivered to her yard!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
it scares me so much that there's not a fence on that pool. in australia there are rules: there must be a fence around ANY in ground pool most above ground pools and even inflatable pools over a certain size, it must be AT LEAST 1.2 metres tall, pretty sure there's a maximum gap height between the ground and base of the fence and there are lock requirements. we know that even children that know how to swim can get into pools and drown. we know that pets can get into pools and drown. we know that even the most well-intentioned of parents can look away for a minute, get distracted, leave the door unlocked. abbie is a child. she jumps in the pool constantly, clothed or otherwise. the fact that there is no pool fencing, no safety gate, no CPR guidelines stuck to the fence (i swear every aussie pool has that one step-by-step CPR sign) is genuinely terrifying. no parent thinks their kid is gonna drown. most kids here are decent swimmers by the time they start school, and if not there are government funded programs to teach those that can't yet. i know that most of cilla and asa's anxiety about abbie drowning was alleviated when cilla and her mum taught her how to swim, but so many things can go wrong in the water. its a bit disturbing when they laugh about abbie jumping in the pool with no boundaries or rules. yeah, its your house and 'her' pool, and yeah you're watching. but all it takes is one time when you're not for something to go wrong.

maybe i'm just overreacting from years of swimsafe commercials, but i'd say i've seen enough stories of kids drowning on the news to be concerned. i just hope that maybe there are some boundaries established with jumping in the pool, to keep that kid safe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was successful at getting to over 400lbs.
Maybe I'll call the sign company and have a few signs delivered to her yard!!
Cheap Graphic tee’s 2 sizes too small. Looking at 🐷’s fat is scaring us all

😂😂😂 I couldn’t help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it scares me so much that there's not a fence on that pool. in australia there are rules: there must be a fence around ANY in ground pool most above ground pools and even inflatable pools over a certain size, it must be AT LEAST 1.2 metres tall, pretty sure there's a maximum gap height between the ground and base of the fence and there are lock requirements. we know that even children that know how to swim can get into pools and drown. we know that pets can get into pools and drown. we know that even the most well-intentioned of parents can look away for a minute, get distracted, leave the door unlocked. abbie is a child. she jumps in the pool constantly, clothed or otherwise. the fact that there is no pool fencing, no safety gate, no CPR guidelines stuck to the fence (i swear every aussie pool has that one step-by-step CPR sign) is genuinely terrifying. no parent thinks their kid is gonna drown. most kids here are decent swimmers by the time they start school, and if not there are government funded programs to teach those that can't yet. i know that most of cilla and asa's anxiety about abbie drowning was alleviated when cilla and her mum taught her how to swim, but so many things can go wrong in the water. its a bit disturbing when they laugh about abbie jumping in the pool with no boundaries or rules. yeah, its your house and 'her' pool, and yeah you're watching. but all it takes is one time when you're not for something to go wrong.

maybe i'm just overreacting from years of swimsafe commercials, but i'd say i've seen enough stories of kids drowning on the news to be concerned. i just hope that maybe there are some boundaries established with jumping in the pool, to keep that kid safe
I agree 100%.
They are also drinking more in the vlogs so that leads me to think they are drinking more off camera too.
Add that to the mix and it just raises the odds of disaster.
Assa thinks he's covered because he has that security camera. 😂.
As slow as he and 🐖 move, especially if they were upstairs, it would be too late.
All he would have is a video of the disaster.
They are both awful people.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Not overreacting at all. Growing up a family that was friends of ours had 14yr old son who was a good swimmer. He was alone, went to jump in, his foot slipped on the edge, banged his head and drowned. It only takes seconds for something unexpected to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

There are rules in Florida. They have a barrier fence around the pool, well really the backyard. If you have smaller children they require another fence around the actual pool. Here is the code rules:

Edit: Since she is child like I would think they would put the extra child safety fence up. And I would think the state would require them too like they do for children. I actually wonder if they would be charged if she did drown being there is no precautions and they know she is disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.