Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how predictable. Isaiah loved the graduation plaque he received with the toilet paper on it. Now Zilla just had to get a display made with 2020 and toilet paper as the 0. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm... he shows security footage of Abbie walking close to the pool and then cuts just before she allegedly jumps in.

Also, P has waaayyyy too many fcking clothes & accessories. Asa was talking about in the last vlog how he got a box of his clothes to donate, P needs to donate like 60% of the stuff she has. Especially if she's going to buy more - which you know she will.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Tonight's vlog 28.5.20
Everything they do revolves around Abbie, they really should try to have some time that doesn’t involve her. She is there even when she’s not in the room with her yelling. Another thing I noticed tonight is how much they rely on Isaiah, what will they do when he goes to college, Summer isn’t physically strong enough to control her. Let’s wait and see.

Hmmm... he shows security footage of Abbie walking close to the pool and then cuts just before she allegedly jumps in.

Also, P has waaayyyy too many fcking clothes & accessories. Asa was talking about in the last vlog how he got a box of his clothes to donate, P needs to donate like 60% of the stuff she has. Especially if she's going to buy more - which you know she will.
I don't understand why she doesn't just wear bigger looser clothes and stop buying every time she drops a pound.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200528_234910.jpg
why is Abbie going to bed in tight leggings?
Ugh! And that hump on her back is getting more and more prominent!

• Sick
  • Sad
Tonight's vlog...when they sit down to eat and Assa says to P "is that all your eating?" Just the fact he was surprised and had to ask speaks volumes to what she's really been eating.

Don't think I would have shown that I left a door open and my severely mentally disabled daughter was at the pool edge. Regardless if she knows how to swim or not. Twice in this vlog they draw attention to the fact they left Abbie alone.

P trying to get as much sympathy for her teeth as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
in The beer chicken vlog, did Priscilla leave because she was vlogging for her lipstick mama or was she intoxicated and she needed to lie down

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else hate that they frequently keep the front door open and they have a cat? It's all i think of anytime they do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My parents never hit us, but my dad would grab his belt, and act like he was going to take it off, and that was always enough for us to settle down. My brothers and I never really did anything horrible to warrant being hit, but yes, getting yelled at by my dad was enough to straighten our behavior out in no time. At times we really did push my mom over the edge with our shenanigans!! 🤪Looking back, I'm surprised she did not drink. 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
My mom used to chase my brother and I with the fly swat. She never hit us with it but, I'm not sure if it was bc, she couldn't catch us or what. I remember one time in particular when we decided to take the top of our turtle sandbox and try and make it into a boat and float across our pond in it. Mom just stood over on the bank yelling, swinging the fly swat, " Get over here!!! If you don't sink, I'm gonna wear you both out!!!". (We did sink and we didn't get worn out. We had to swim out. The top of the sandbox is still at the bottom of that pond. It's been over 25 years.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think when she tried to cuddle up to him and he didn't respond to her fskeness, she started to pinch him instead, knowing FULL WELL that would work...and it did. She wanted some kind of reaction and she got it, once again.
Exactly! The sweet princess striked again.

Reactions: 3
My mom used to chase my brother and I with the fly swat. She never hit us with it but, I'm not sure if it was bc, she couldn't catch us or what. I remember one time in particular when we decided to take the top of our turtle sandbox and try and make it into a boat and float across our pond in it. Mom just stood over on the bank yelling, swinging the fly swat, " Get over here!!! If you don't sink, I'm gonna wear you both out!!!". (We did sink and we didn't get worn out. We had to swim out. The top of the sandbox is still at the bottom of that pond. It's been over 25 years.)
My mom was partial to wooden spoons..explains why when I moved out I found 6 bags of wooden spoons lol
She did the same thing, just waved it around but never used it and i guess I was the only kid brave enough to take them 🙄🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know a vlog is boring when all of the leghumpers comments are focused on sandy

• Haha
I agree. Abbie would probably function much better if she changed her diet. They are too pigheaded though. Diets are tough and with 🐖's obsession with food I think that would be impossible. A lot of kiddos respond well to casein free, gluten free and soy free diets. It sure beats using synthetic drugs from Big Pharm to manage behaviors. He diet consist of highly processed foods, synthetic dyes and a ton of MSG which is a known excitatory toxin to the brain.
I just dont understand how someone can be so obsessed with food? It must be like an addiction like alcohol or drugs it's not a very
healthy lifestyle.

Hi. And welcome 😉

View attachment 140230
Call me crazy. But looking closer at Assfat's IG photo of Abbie and the frosting. I'm questioning weather that is even her hand holding the pot!?
What do you all think.......?
Looks sort of like a man's hand!!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 140616why is Abbie going to bed in tight leggings?
Ugh! And that hump on her back is getting more and more prominent!
They look like the soft cotton leggings that stretch. They aren’t nylon fitness leggings. I have a couple of pairs from that MLM brand that I bought new off ebay for less & they are very soft. Why wouldn’t they be for anytime clothing? Just wondering.

I do but only because they are always crying about ad revenue and needing supporters. It’s just a part of gossip.
300$ are more than many peoples have to buy food for one single month.
And the fact that they "earn" this money from their leghumpers, many of them poor folks , makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know ppl cook in aluminum foil, but I saw a tiktok where Coke cans have a plastic layer inside. Assuming all cans do? I wouldn’t feel right eating chicken w/ potential chemicals. Maybe it’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just dont understand how someone can be so obsessed with food? It must be like an addiction like alcohol or drugs it's not a very
healthy lifestyle.
Food addiction is a real thing. It is a type of eating disorde caused because the brain releases dopamine (the "feel good' chemical) when a person eats certain foods that they like. This can then create cravings that can only be satisfied by that kind of food. These highly crave-able foods tend to be high in fat, sugar, and/or salt and therefore people with food addiction tend to become morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.