Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so grossed out at the thought of 1 rotisserie sized chicken not being “enough” to feed her family, per big P. Yikes! Chicken is super filling to me. We always have plenty of leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alo
Down a 100lbs of what cuz it sure isn't weight 🤔🤣
Alot of that was all the excess fluid she was retaining and the first 100 should come off within 5 months. The suggest 20 pounds a month, 5 lbs. a week in the beginning. I did that with Weight Watchers, no surgery. Not bragging, just saying it took her twice as long even with the surgery and everyone will be going crazy swooning over her. She doesn't deserve any credit, and now seems to have transferred her food addiction to alcohol addiction. Transfer addiction is very common and dangerous in WLS patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alo

Alot of that was all the excess fluid she was retaining and the first 100 should come off within 5 months. The suggest 20 pounds a month, 5 lbs. a week in the beginning. I did that with Weight Watchers, no surgery. Not bragging, just saying it took her twice as long even with the surgery and everyone will be going crazy swooning over her. She doesn't deserve any credit, and now seems to have transferred her food addiction to alcohol addiction. Transfer addiction is very common and dangerous in WLS patients.
What she lost in water weight she already gained back

Reactions: 8
Alo

I said this before I worked for weight loss surgeons in the past I also worked for plastic surgeons too. If she started at around 400 pounds in a year she should be around 222 pounds that would be a 70% loss if she stayed on the diet. If she’s around 324 pounds that means she’s only at the 3 month weight loss goal of 30%. I highly doubt she weighs any less than that. But she doesn’t follow the dietary rules. She’s drinking which most of the doctors and dietitians will say to stay away from it’s empty calories. Especially since she doesn’t have her eating habits under control. And that is the BIGGEST factor when having surgery or going on a diet is the psychological aspect. You can get surgery, you can sign up for any diet plan but if you are not ready to concur the mental side of the situation then nothing will change.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok...ya"ll gonna love this! So on thilla's thuff and things...she just posted a new video of her making a beer can chicken. First of all she does this cooking vlog totally out of character for her page...its vlog style. It seems totally last minute and not planned. She is out of sorts! drunk or high on something! I've never seen her so gitty. Her lisp is really bad. Then Assa has to take over the vlog after the chicken is done and gives some lame excuse about something happening, shes doing a live...or something, the chicken is burned and Assa, Isaiah and Summer finish out her cooking vlog. P know where to be found...passed out maybe? Haha!
She even did Asa's patented line of "Everyone always asks me where I got (insert whatever item here), I got it from Amazon and the link will be in the description."...... and fails to say that using their amazon link and purchasing the item through there will give them a kickback.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg. Drunk as a skunk :rolleyes:
She looks like what my grandfather would have called "3 sheets to the wind".
I hate to say this and in no way am I defending P but she is going to crack sooner rather than later. She needs help but doesn't seem like the type to get it. She already seems to have 3 addictions with eating, shopping and now drinking. I'm not saying she's a raging alcoholic but we are seeing more and more evidence of both her and A drinking since lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alo

I lost 50lbs through weight watchers in about 6 months..so yea I would think a year on WLS she should have lost WAY MORE!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Drinkin’, not shrinkin’, all hail the screw in teeth. (Be kind to me, first attempt and not as sharp as you lot 😂😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I said this before I worked for weight loss surgeons in the past I also worked for plastic surgeons too. If she started at around 400 pounds in a year she should be around 222 pounds that would be a 70% loss if she stayed on the diet. If she’s around 324 pounds that means she’s only at the 3 month weight loss goal of 30%. I highly doubt she weighs any less than that. But she doesn’t follow the dietary rules. She’s drinking which most of the doctors and dietitians will say to stay away from it’s empty calories. Especially since she doesn’t have her eating habits under control. And that is the BIGGEST factor when having surgery or going on a diet is the psychological aspect. You can get surgery, you can sign up for any diet plan but if you are not ready to concur the mental side of the situation then nothing will change.
Self discipline is so important in weight loss - but even more crucial in weight loss maintenance. It’s a constant struggle, but it can be done.

Reactions: 5
ok..can someone explain the "no shoes in car" rule? so was Isaiah driving with no shoes on? :oops: LOL sounds like the Massives

Reactions: 5
ok..can someone explain the "no shoes in car" rule? so was Isaiah driving with no shoes on? :oops: LOL sounds like the Massives
Driving barefoot is actually legal in all 50 states but shoes are needed if you need to get out of the car or if you are in a dangerous situation. The kid may be book smart but he has no common sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Driving barefoot is actually legal in all 50 states but shoes are needed if you need to get out of the car or if you are in a dangerous situation. The kid may be book smart but he has no common sense.
I see, so why did Isiah think no shoes in car at all? lol he sure doesnt have common sense 😂 poor kid

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.