Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nahthankx

I had to come and say there’s no fucking way Isaiah and asshat Wear the same size and there’s no way in HELL that they could confuse Abbie or Priscilla’s clothes...that’s ridiculous.
Also why are they always doing laundry and bitching about it????? Have a system????? A basket for towels a basket for each person and that person does their own laundry, hello????

• Heart
Reactions: 25

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Tonight's vlog just irritated me to no end. Another large grocery hall...FFS! and a shopping trip to target and pier one...but hey everything was on sale. But what REALLY pissed me off was the blatant LIE that P was full after two bites of pizza after we have watched her for weeks pile loads of food on her plate! Then Assa has the nerve to mention her surgery and how they knew it would be like this! BULL and you wonder why people call you fake and liars...THIS!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I see lots of people claiming P doesn't love Abbie, barely tolerates her and such. That is all speculation, no one knows the love a mother has for her children.
She has a really funny way of showing it. Of course it's all speculation, I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise. Based on what I've observed in the vlogs, I form ideas or theories. Obviously we have no way of knowing what goes on in P's mind or heart. That's kind of a given.
I'm sure on some level, P does love her. But I see a lot of issues there. It isn't a pleasant idea to think of a mother not totally bonded with her child but it does happen sometimes. I do think P has some issues with resentment that she ended up with a special needs child, I think with the whole ordeal of Asa leaving, being with another woman & getting her pregnant and just the way those things turned out caused P to have a bit of a negative association w. Abbie.
I said it a little while ago and I'm sticking to it - P shows much more maternal inclinations towards her dogs than she does her daughter. That says something.

• Heart

MarySusan59

When Summer leaves to visit her family, Why cant she just say bye and then leave? It feels like they are trying to get a reaction out of Abbie for vlog content.

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Oh I agree that Limelife is just another MLM Pyramid Scheme.
What I don’t agree with is posting on the internet about a child with learning difficulties who is clearly unable to defend herself. Is that alright.
Please report me. I can just make another account. Hugs and kisses 😘
Kinda like her parents exploiting their daughter with learning disabilities so they can buy all the things? She can't defend herself against what they show!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's also an ABA- like response...denying a child their favourite things (that may be self soothing or whatever) until they learn to "behave/communicate properly", except that a) the autistic person is just going to get even more frustrated b) It's only a band-aid solution, it doesn't actually address the root cause of the behaviour (which ABA is known for not being helpful with - addressing the main issues) and c) It doesn't actually ever address anything to do with learning how to express feelings and how to work together to create a solution for future reference (for anyone of any ability, maybe this would be a bit difficult with Abbie) It only teaches the kid to behave for the reward and puts pressure on them to 'perform well' IMO, rather than giving them the tools, communication devices etc in the first place...
:)
He made such a production about her I pad in her book bag and putting it in the trunk!
Did their lazy asses with their 'typical teenager' take it into the restaurant patio with them?
I'll bet hell no.
I do not feel bad for them at all.
They raised her to be violent.
She's been attacking 🐖 for many many years.
It's their own doing.
The public school professionals said Abbie is unreachable.
They were right and the way she is at age 15 with no improvements just regression, is additional proof.
IMO.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And you know, Abbie has basically been home for at least 6 weeks, doing nothing more than a ride to DD in the cart or a walk down their street. Did they not think that maybe ripping and running and going to so many places in one day might have overstimulated her? Why not ease back into to things instead of going full throttle??
Came back to answer my own question, lol. Food. Its all about frkn food. They just HAVE to eat out. Get it to go all the time and get over it.

I had a question about school once Ass said they had a bathroom in each classroom. Are students required to be potty trained at school or does she wear a pull-up that needs to be changed by her teacher? Anyone have an experience as a parent or aide/teacher?
She wears a pull-up to school and keeps a change of clothing in her backpack.
Asa is probably excited about that bathroom because he is hoping the school will finally finish toilet training her. Sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Cilla exercising in the pool.

1590445814370.png

Summer's belly is getting bigger.

1590445881223.png

Cilla's weight loss is incredible. :rolleyes:

1590446271655.png

Ah yes, the Maas slide move.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I've never thought that Abbie is physically abused in any way. I don't think their neglect ever reaches that level. But the video today made me glad that Abbie has Asa as a barrier between herself and Priscilla's temper. I think Asa probably expresses his frustration of the situation in much healthier ways and doesn't take it out on Abbie, but I can definitely see Priscilla denying Abbie things (food, music, stim toys, blankets or pillows, whatever she feels like would equate to a punishment etc) to feel like she's getting her back. I just get really bad vibes from the way Priscilla snapped about no music like that.
Yes seems like they both had it today with her. They are used to Isaiah and Summer being there to help distract Abbie and interact with her. If she is that aggressive from what it sounds like daily it may not be many more years that Abbie will have to be placed somewhere. Its going to come down to their own safety. If Asa wasn’t there she would have been placed already. Not going to rag on them today, she would be exhausting and challenging to deal with 24/7. Sad situation for sure.

• Sad
I have been thinking about the Summer situation. I reckon that they realised quite some time ago that Isaiah was bright enough to reach university and knew they would need a third person to cope with Abbie to enable them to work and get out of the house on their own once he went to college. So, I agree, Summer was effectively groomed from a young age to fulfil the role of unpaid babysitter (all this before they had the YouTube dollars) as for some strange reason she seemed enamoured with Abbie.

Once the money was rolling in and they had moved house so had accommodation for Summer, I reckon they made her an offer too good to refuse to move in and act as a nanny/assistant. This I imagine will be a tough job once Isaiah has gone as I can see them swanning off for holidays/cruises and leaving Summer in sole charge of Abbie. Poor girl wont know what has hit her. I think Summer is very naive and was flattered by their attention.

I think big P and A have schemed all along to use Summer as cheap childcare. If she ups and leaves they will find it very difficult to replace her - nobody worth their salt would want the job after all they can see on YouTube - a seriously IDD teenager, aggressive, in nappies, inferior accommodation, a camera in your face and Knowall and Scammer. I wouldn't do that job for all the tea in China

• Heart

Nay831

Abbie in the back, by herself, literally could have fell out or seriously injured herself. Her rocking so hard, she could project herself right out of that seat. If they’re letting her ride in an open vehicle, put those damn harness straps in.

Seriously, I wouldn’t have feed Abbie the take out when she got home. Food is a BIG reward for her. She acted out, caused harm, if she still gets the food from the restaurant she still gets what she wants. I would’ve feed her something boring, yogurt!

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
When that crazy-ass lady came to sing for Big P and Abbie got upset, I wonder why Abbie didn't just make her own breakfast like Asa claimed she does during her IEP meeting. Hmmm...another big fat lie out of the Massives mouth.

• Haha

Starboy2

Thank you all for the kind words. Back 3years ago when I first found them I binge watch a lot of videos I stopped after a few months because I couldn't relate to them as ppl nor did I agree with some of the things they were doing.

I'm from the UK we have a great autism community so we're good thank you. I feel for abbie not watched in a long while until the boohoo video came up of his first daughter. out of curiosity I started to dip in n out to see how much abbie as progressed in 3years as I've seen with my own daughter who has come along way and sadly i don't see any but regression. Now I'm thinking what went wrong or has gone wrong. Along the way I found you guys, I've learned more from you than I ever did from A n P, so thank you.

All these educational toys you see now, she had it all in the old house. Where has it all gone. I remember thinking back than I wish I had these for my kid, believe me some of these toys are expansive and onces again the followers send them again. I don't get it. Consistency and routine are key.

Another thing that got me was preparing her for appointments, why have they waited until now to teach her, help her and that was more brandi doing. My daughter struggles really bad with anxiety but starting to understand, so going to doctors/hospital/dentist it's been a real battle for her. My daughter spent 17 weeks in ICU when she was born and has been in out of hospital all her life, she is 5. On her second birthday her uncle gave her a doll with medical kit. So we started to use that to help her prepair her for appointment. Not a miracle cure but so much better than what it used to be.

Also the fact there guys are not taking the virus seriously it's ridiculous, it's hurtful n harmful. Abbie can't communicate that to them, my daughter recently started to communicate with single words (happy dance so proud of her) but can't tell me whats wrong/how's she's feeling, nor does she have any idea whats going on with this virus but believe me when you've been through it all, seen your child struggle, with ventilation, cpap/low flo oxygen for 17weeks and have her diagnosed with lung disease it puts a whole other prospective on life. This covid19 is no joke. Sorry for the long post.

Stay safe ppl.

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Based on the picture from Ass Post on IG, why is he taking pictures or videoing her eating the frosting? As soon as she g re nabbed it, down goes the camera to stop the behavior. Laughing about it only encourages it more.
Screenshot_20200528_074504.jpg

Absolutely 100% they staged/allowed her to do this! In the vlog, Abbie has a lot more of that frosting on her face, hands and clothes! Assfat edited the video of this to try and make it look like they just caught her for the humpers! And I guess they all fell for it! 😩👹
Yet here it is. Proof showing otherwise! Unfuckingbelievable!!

• Wow
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
This comment was left a few days ago....now today they are showing a different side of Abbie. Yes this is speculation but I think at some point they have to be a little real with how Abbie behaves. Yes I know they have shown videos in the past of her being aggressive but as of lately we don’t hear about it as much.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
I don't understand the laundry either.
They must change clothes 4 times a day...maybe to film and pretend its a different day?
Co-mingling clothes is just gross to me.
Isaiah' s little ass should have been taught years ago how a washer and dryer work.
Just because he's a male, he got a pass?
They are a bunch of freaking weordos.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think for once we saw the true picture tonight. Asa seemed really emotional and beaten down by it all and Priscilla was quite angry, which I understand. If they had applied consequences for behaviours from the start , maybe she would behave better but who knows. I almost felt sorry for them. It’s got to be depressing dealing with it every day,
I totally agree. Abbie is Abbie, and she cannot control what she hasnt been taught, but its time they start working on behavioral issues instead of "life skills". And I was thinking, I bet this is why P insists on the "sweet girl" and "princess" labels. Trying to speak it into existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kermy

VIP Member
That's just how they are.
Garbage people.
Terrible humans.
Deplorable.
IMO
I may have misheard but I believe the larger bouquet was from her scam team at limelife.
Either way Assa shouldn't have belittled Isaiah's bouquet like he did.
Also nice way to hand your wife a gift asshole, throw it across the counter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23