Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
No big youtuber as brought this up. Some small channels have. The sixblindkids I've just put out a video when adoption fails. I don't see anyone talking about this, the likes of this gathered nest (8 kids,2 bio the rest adoption/ special needs). The miller fam, our landing crew.
I do wonder if A n P might say something. Myka stauffer talks to them. I wonder if they had the option would they give away Abbie if she wasn't theirs. If abbie was adopted and had autism would A n P give her up?
No, they would not give up Abbie whether she was adopted or not.

Reactions: 1

erised2020

Summer aggravated the holy crap out of Abbie, no wonder she wasn't sorry to see her go. Always up in her face.

I disagree...I have seen her lay on her mom and dad and hug them on her own. I have seen her hug Maverick and Isaiah. I believe if you put strangers in a line with her mom and dad, she would go to her parents. She knows exactly who they are and I believe she feels very safe with her father. I mean, they visit at school and she wants to leave with them...that should tell ya she has bonded, knows them and knows home.

Why does this disabled child seem to get under your skin so badly? She is innocent.
I 100% believe Abigail loves her family, and I have seen her get excited over Becca and Summer coming over, I dont like when people say that doesn't even notice them, come on! makes me sad you know

Reactions: 1

lillibb

VIP Member
Maybe Asa has the guilts when it comes to punishing Abbie. They obviously don't agree on what should be done.

That cart...if she ever needed a helmet it is in that cart! I would be afraid to have her back there alone, seems unsafe to me.
Maybe that kind of discipline makes her more violent.