Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes seems like they both had it today with her. They are used to Isaiah and Summer being there to help distract Abbie and interact with her. If she is that aggressive from what it sounds like daily it may not be many more years that Abbie will have to be placed somewhere. Its going to come down to their own safety. If Asa wasn’t there she would have been placed already. Not going to rag on them today, she would be exhausting and challenging to deal with 24/7. Sad situation for sure.
Today they got a glimpse of their future with no Summer no Isaiah. Just parents with Abby. Very sad day for them.
It really reflected one aspect of why P has Summer as her best “buddy” to help P keep the anger and disappointment in check 😢
Just speculating here, that restaurant scene must have been over the top with diners reacting to it, esp if P’s necklace was grabbed and broken. Maybe some diners even thoughtlessly recorded it. That would have hurt P & A on many levels including having their vlog image tarnished.
Perhaps this prompted A to get ahead of any possible video surfacing and be honest about the incident?
All speculation on my part, but a very sad wake up call for P&A today.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

RocketQueen

VIP Member
When Asa had Abbie are in the cart while they waited for food after attacking P, I saw some real emotion from Asa that seemed genuine, unlike when he fake showed it like when he got called out about the 1st daughter. It must have been a pretty bad scene. P seemed really pissed off about it. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see what really happened.
Me too. I actually appreciated his honesty. I could see his frustration, even anger. Thats a human response, something we see so little of from them.
As they get older this is going to be a bigger problem for them if they do not get a handle on it.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m in Ohio as well. Please reach out if you need anything. I am on summer break and can drop and run if you need anything.
That is so kind....made me tear up! I'm ok. Feel lucky to not be as sick as Eye-Spy, but also glad to be somewhat sick so I had symptoms and not spread unknowingly!

I just happened to look out my front window a few minutes ago and saw 4 people ride by on electric scooters. I found myself saying "Scooter Squad!" LOL. Now I know I'm feverish!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
When Asa had Abbie are in the cart while they waited for food after attacking P, I saw some real emotion from Asa that seemed genuine, unlike when he fake showed it like when he got called out about the 1st daughter. It must have been a pretty bad scene. P seemed really pissed off about it. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see what really happened.
I think for once we saw the true picture tonight. Asa seemed really emotional and beaten down by it all and Priscilla was quite angry, which I understand. If they had applied consequences for behaviours from the start , maybe she would behave better but who knows. I almost felt sorry for them. It’s got to be depressing dealing with it every day,

• Heart
Reactions: 22

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think Asa regretted posting about Abbies aggression, and left the frosting mess in todays vlog for "cuteness". Because everyone visualizing Abbie beating P's ass just isnt cute.
But you know, the reality is it isnt cute to see a 15 yr old with frosting smeared all over her face and clothing either. Or running around the pool in her diaper. Holding a toothbrush like shes never seen one before.
And the leghumpers think Abbie needs defended from us?!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I got 1/4 through the shit vlog. Is it just me, or does Big P talk like a baby? I feel like I'm listening to my 6-year-old sister speak.
Yes. Because she thinks she is so cute. Just a delicate little thing.
And when she gets all fake cutesy with Abbie I want to barf. She is the WORST actor.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It is good to see several new members responding to posts. I am interested to hear from them what brought them here, how long they have watched FA and their views overall. It is always good to have a fresh perspective.
Hello. I found this group when I started googling the family after the famous ”Daddy Maaaaassssive has another kid” video. Honestly, I was hooked as soon as I saw the names, Pigcilla & Assa.😂 I watched FA for some time, and in the beginning I felt bad for them. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with everything that comes along with having such a disabled child. That being said, I could never grasp how a person (🐷) could be so large, and continue to eat all the things. The sugar distribution to Abbie has always made me shake my head as well.
Overall, I agree that since moving to the McMansion it has turned into straight ridiculous chaos. Each vlog seems like they are always on “ damage control” patrol.
Lastly, the sense of humor that is collectively displayed on this forum is the best shit EVER! I couldn’t hardly wait to read the posts after the moo moos posted the video where they put that water slide through all the weight capacity tests known to man!
Happy Wednesday! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Someone must have sent P the link to the YouTube video of her MLM scam. Haha! She mentioned it in her live last night (41:18). When will they learn that if you point people in the right direction of something you dont want them to know about, they will go look?! That's how I found this site during the big scandal video. She may have just shot herself in the foot on this one.
She is so full of sh**. I’m not successful because of my following, ha. She wouldn’t have a team if it wasn’t for the YouTube vlogs.
This woman is delusional if she thinks she would be anywhere near as successful as she is if it weren’t for the fathering autism channel. I am just waiting for the women below her to realise that after the first wave of orders they get from friends and family, their sales will be next to nothing and I hope I get to see that. She can’t apply makeup, she doesn’t know her products and presents herself on screen as if she just rolled out of bed. Who aspires to look like her?
Another mess from the Maassives .

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Bottom line they have a severely mentally challenged child. Taking her out to eat will always be an issue. If they want to eat out and enjoy it then have someone stay with her at home and go have a peaceful dinner. Why go thru all the aggravation. Its never going to change she will never be easy to take out. Just my thoughts.

• Heart
If they say they are educating people about autism/IDD they should explain the reality. They don't have to show it but it is wrong to pretend it's all fluffy rainbow candy floss. They need to analyse WHY she is having violent meltdowns. Asa should cut the crap and address the issue as it can only get worse as she gets heavier and stronger.

I thought it was telling that big P remarked about her present from Abbie that it was something she couldn't break. I have visions of her throwing plates and glasses when being asked to clear things from the table and God knows what else goes on. I genuinely think that people are beginning to see through the facade they present.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread

Thanks for the new thread
I have seen the speech therapist on a few of the vlogs now and I notice that the therapy is the same thing every time, she doesn’t seem to be getting past the point of blowing that whistle. It seems to be the same things over and over in the other activities as well. The only thing she seems to be proficient in is eating, IMO

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Oh I agree that Limelife is just another MLM Pyramid Scheme.
What I don’t agree with is posting on the internet about a child with learning difficulties who is clearly unable to defend herself. Is that alright.
Please report me. I can just make another account. Hugs and kisses 😘
Report you? Why? You haven't done anything. Yet.
Unlike the YT comments section, you're allowed to having opposing viewpoints here and discuss it. :)

• Heart

blindfoldedbobcat

I wonder if it is hard for A and P to see the channels with younger kids beginning to speak. I didn't see the video, but someone said that the Wee girl was verbally naming colors now. All the while Abbie just stays Abbie. Asa very briefly mentioned Abbie's developmental delay...she is probably more affected by the IDD than the others.
I myself would like them to share their frustrations about Ab's anger and violence because it is something we deal with in my family, and I'm sure other special needs families could relate as well. You are right (whoever said it)...it doesn't matter if Abbie will never match colors. How she behaves and treats others is more important. Begin with modeling behavior by stopping the rough housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BloodyMermaid

I was a bit shocked when A was sitting in the back of the golf cart with Abbie.... for a brief moment he looked defeated. Even the way he was speaking it was very different than normal. He was being real, he was showing emotion. And then P came and it all changed to the normal narrative.

Reactions: 21