Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer aggravated the holy crap out of Abbie, no wonder she wasn't sorry to see her go. Always up in her face.

I disagree...I have seen her lay on her mom and dad and hug them on her own. I have seen her hug Maverick and Isaiah. I believe if you put strangers in a line with her mom and dad, she would go to her parents. She knows exactly who they are and I believe she feels very safe with her father. I mean, they visit at school and she wants to leave with them...that should tell ya she has bonded, knows them and knows home.

Why does this disabled child seem to get under your skin so badly? She is innocent.
I 100% believe Abigail loves her family, and I have seen her get excited over Becca and Summer coming over, I dont like when people say that doesn't even notice them, come on! makes me sad you know

Reactions: 1
So in the Vlog tonight P said that she hopes to have a party in July for Isaiah's graduation. A month from now. I saw 4th of July napkins in that haul too. Their backyard isn't big enough to socially distance during a big party. What absolute morons.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
E
She is able to retain some things that interest her.. like where the snacks are..in the fridge and pantry, how to work her iPad..etc. I think if she is able to retain those.. she could retain other things as well?
EXACTLY....She has selective memory for sure!

Reactions: 6
Kristens_v_ comments are gone but....

Ha my real name is Kristen but that wasn't me. That last poster gave them the name of this site. They all must be reading here, so no need to venture in their comments imo. A and P sound like such pompous assholes in their replies. They would be better served leaving the hecklers' comments up too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She cuddled, then pinched to try and get her way, yes.
I think when she tried to cuddle up to him and he didn't respond to her fskeness, she started to pinch him instead, knowing FULL WELL that would work...and it did. She wanted some kind of reaction and she got it, once again.

Reactions: 5
Tonight's vlog just irritated me to no end. Another large grocery hall...FFS! and a shopping trip to target and pier one...but hey everything was on sale. But what REALLY pissed me off was the blatant LIE that P was full after two bites of pizza after we have watched her for weeks pile loads of food on her plate! Then Assa has the nerve to mention her surgery and how they knew it would be like this! BULL and you wonder why people call you fake and liars...THIS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So in the Vlog tonight P said that she hopes to have a party in July for Isaiah's graduation. A month from now. I saw 4th of July napkins in that haul too. Their backyard isn't big enough to socially distance during a big party. What absolute morons.
And I’m just watching the news that US deaths have passed the 100,000 mark. 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tonight's vlog just irritated me to no end. Another large grocery hall...FFS! and a shopping trip to target and pier one...but hey everything was on sale. But what REALLY pissed me off was the blatant LIE that P was full after two bites of pizza after we have watched her for weeks pile loads of food on her plate! Then Assa has the nerve to mention her surgery and how they knew it would be like this! BULL and you wonder why people call you fake and liars...THIS!
I know, I couldn’t stop laughing. You stupid woman , we have seen you wolfing down industrial size portions for months, be real for once, stop telling lies and get on with building your scam empire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.