Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the moaning, grunting etc IDD or the ASD honest question
I have often wandered this. I honestly don't know. (In my opinion, they are annoying and some of the noises are down right gross sounding but, again, it's just my opinion and my opinion isn't very popular around here sometimes. I just think alot of the noises are unnecessary.) I have heard alot of noises from kids that have autism and are nonverbal but, most of the kids that I have heard make the noises always have a reason for making them at the time. I really don't see any reason for alot of Abigail's. Most of the time it just sounds like what it is....noise.

Hahahahahahaha!!! I can't believe this is the first time that's been asked! Hahahahaha!!! (Pow!!!! Right to the big lady's ego!!! Bang!!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Treadmill has disappeared.

1590016715890.png

Someone post bail for Sandy, she's in jail again. I feel so bad for this pup.

1590016836186.png

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My wife is arguing with me telling me that this isn’t Cilla’s plate. I’m like yes it is.

al I gotta say is HOLY CHEESE BATMAN
Actually I think the one she is holding is Abbie's. But they all look the same. Cilla's is on the table. Tell your wife she's correct lol.

Reactions: 9
1590017083521.png

"Isn't this the cutest?"
"Awww"
"I'm so excited!"

All within the first 25 seconds of the Vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For someone who complained early in quarantine that she doesn’t do canned or frozen food (P)... she sure does use a lot of those items. LMAO. I called her bullshit back then and here she is again cooking fries out of a bag. Can’t fool me. Hey I get that she is cooking for 5 people but keep it real witch. More than half of her ingredients are from bottles, cans and bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember when she first started talking about her surgery she had mentioned that she had to have her car seat all the way back and the steering wheel in the up position because of her stomach. Well P start getting used to that again because that belly is huge.
p.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
YT Quote

”Abbie makes my days better. She inspires me to be better”

excuse me but unless you’re a severely IDD/low functioning autistisc. How is it remotely possible that a severely IDD/ low functioning autistic can inspire you to be better? And for that matter, what pray tell does Abbie inspire you to be better at?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember when she first started talking about her surgery she had mentioned that she had to have her car seat all the way back and the steering wheel in the up position because of her stomach. Well P start getting used to that again because that belly is huge.View attachment 134726
Maybe this is where that pregnant comment stemmed from... So not flattering lol

Reactions: 8
There are several women on YT saying that they want to be the kind of mom that Priscilla is 🤮🤮

my response would be “you mean fat and lazy?.” I feel sorry for those women’s children.

theres a Department of Children and Family services office near my home. I’ve often thought about applying to work there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Asss asked Abbie to go to the bathroom she just straight up shook her head no.. and he just let it go. Then dummer asked her if she wanted to set the table.. after Asss asked her to go to the bathroom and she said no... and started to whine.

He should have just said lets go to the bathroom and kept on it till she went.

Does Abbie even know what no means though? they also asked if she wanted to eat and she also shook her head no.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.