Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn they deleted a popular leghumpers comment. She said “It will be ok Isaiah, atleast it’s not the 40s and you don’t have to go to war at 19” or something like that.

Also

She seemed to get visibly upset when he asked her to go to the bathroom. That was weird.
What was weird about it?

Reactions: 4
Sandy’s situation is weird and upsetting cause usually people crate their dogs during the first few weeks ... cause most people are not home during the day. These people have the privilege of being home all the time... they can still teach her manners and what areas of the house are accessible to her. I myself never got a dog because of the guilt I feel leaving a poor puppy at home during their first few months of life. This is another thing that shows how lazy they are and always take the easy way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you all see when they came back from the golf cart ride and after Asss asks Abbie to go to the bathroom.. Isaiah starts saying something and Abbie grabbed his arm and pinched it and pushed him away and Isaiah had this look on his face..like he wasn't too happy about it.

Maybe it was a little crack in the happy narrative.
Yes it was here, Abbie pushed Isaiah and when Isaiah tells Assa that Abbie pushed him

1590026261355.png

So Abbie pushed him away again

Abbie looks defiant after being told by Assa that she needs to stop doing that.

1590025928396.png

What was weird about it?
It was an odd reaction in my eyes. She didn't just shake her head no she seemed visibly worked up by it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh my God Whims, can I just tell you that I love your picture next to your username! I'm just going to sit here for a second and appreciate the hambeast picture! I love it, my friend!! I love it!!!!! Hahahaha!!
😂😂😂 Isn't is hilarious!!!! Feel free to borrow it!! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Priscilla really think Abbie can fold clothes??
I think I saw a folding board, much like Sheldon had on TBBT, at JSA once. By the time you set the item up on the board for Ab to flip it over, constantly prompting, they will still be folding at Christmas!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't think I've seen hiking or camping or movies since I've been watching, but you're right I was forgetting stores like Walmart and Target. They do take her places, there are just a few they really harp on - like Dunkin and the post office, etc.

I remember now that they made a point of saying that she used to be very bothered in the big box groceries stores and now isn't as phased, which I suppose is good. I actually remember having an internal debate now over whether or not desensitizing her to something that won't be practical for her future was actually a good thing or not if it upset her that much or not. But there are a lot of things like that I don't feel informed enough to have a real opinion on because I don't have any firsthand experience with teenagers (or anyone) like Abbie. I am inclined to trust that JSA/Brandi know what they're doing and considers it a benefit for Abbie to be going to the stores, though, so if A&P are following through on that good for them. But I still think their style of speaking over her and ignoring her choices isn't beneficial to instilling any sense of "independence" in her.
Honestly this girl has seen and done things a lot of people her age haven’t. I agree with you on JSA /and Brandi doing the best for her. However... it has recently come to my attention that Abbie is in an “advanced” class. This makes no sense to me. I also believe that JSA are fully aware of her capabilities, but they do things just to appease the parents. After all, they are getting tuition for a child they don’t really have to work with, and at the same time getting much publicity. They usually have stuff for AnP to work on before they take her out to the stores, restaurants etc. the stuff they have them work on shows me that Abbie is clearly a nuisance. Just the fact that AnP put Abbie’s favorite chair in her classroom shows a lot about her parents and how they think. She chills and sleeps at school... yet she is in the “advanced” class. What sense does that make? I wish my parents provided me with my favorite chair to chill at while I was in school. And that I had the liberty to chill or take naps whenever needed. I’d have been finished my homework before going home... ugh they make me sick. I get that she’s IDD, but idk who they think they are playing with all this advanced nonsense, buying stuff from the store etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cracked up at A announcing that he made croutons. Oh, you put bread in the oven? Well, i'll be damned! Can you get me the recipe for that, it sounds super complicated. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I saw a folding board, much like Sheldon had on TBBT, at JSA once. By the time you set the item up on the board for Ab to flip it over, constantly prompting, they will still be folding at Christmas!🤣
I would like to say goodluck to A and P with the folding and prompting Abbie will probably dont want to do
it or not interested lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a perfect "Cartman from South Park" moment. 😂😂 If you are not familiar with it, google "Cartman I do what I want"

View attachment 134750
Haha it’s actually one of my favorite episodes. That and towelie, and casa Bonita.

I live in Colorado ... so that show has always been hilarious for many reasons and I drive through South Park/ FairPlay quite a bit when heading deep into the mountains!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cracked up at A announcing that he made croutons. Oh, you put bread in the oven? Well, i'll be damned! Can you get me the recipe for that, it sounds super complicated. :ROFLMAO:
My first thought was “did you at least season that bread you lazy motherfucker?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly this girl has seen and done things a lot of people her age haven’t. I agree with you on JSA /and Brandi doing the best for her. However... it has recently come to my attention that Abbie is in an “advanced” class. This makes no sense to me. I also believe that JSA are fully aware of her capabilities, but they do things just to appease the parents. After all, they are getting tuition for a child they don’t really have to work with, and at the same time getting much publicity. They usually have stuff for AnP to work on before they take her out to the stores, restaurants etc. the stuff they have them work on shows me that Abbie is clearly a nuisance. Just the fact that AnP put Abbie’s favorite chair in her classroom shows a lot about her parents and how they think. She chills and sleeps at school... yet she is in the “advanced” class. What sense does that make? I wish my parents provided me with my favorite chair to chill at while I was in school. And that I had the liberty to chill or take naps whenever needed. I’d have been finished my homework before going home... ugh they make me sick. I get that she’s IDD, but idk who they think they are playing with all this advanced nonsense, buying stuff from the store etc.
I’m not sure where people are getting that idea. They divide their students by age. All 14+ students are in the “pre-vocational” program. All it means that instead of focusing on “academics” for a portion of the day, they do the job orientated tasks like packing the care packages. Her class still has story time and she still has her one on one therapies.

Yet he hates salad! Mr. Chub prob picks out the “(crou-) tons & cheese.” [said in slang...don’t say “crou”]

Also, Assa always said Isa. dressed like a dad in buttondowns, so no, Isa. isn’t a typical teen.

Isa....run from that spoiled Abbie! You can! lmao.

Assa was sarcastic in saying the meal was healthy. Why not have a salad w/ it? So much bread/fries...carbs. Portions are wayyy too big. She WANTS others to be fat like her. She said something about removing the bread, as if it’s going to make much diff for her if she’s still eating all the fries, sugary tomato sauce, & a lb. of cheese. If I think of a meatball sub, I think of the cheese as being a light sprinkling, like a garnish.

Summer was just being Summer. I don’t mind her young spirit. She’s feeling good from running & I’m so proud of her & Isa. for exercising. It’s just sad that they allow Priss to jeopardize their health w/ her cooking.

I’ve said it before, that is not the house nor family for a Golden! Sandy deserves to be ran twice a day! Mav too. What hap w/ Assa’s big morning runs promise time after time for years! I think a lot of his weight gain is from alcohol.

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before, that is not the house nor family for a Golden! Sandy deserves to be ran twice a day! Mav too. What hap w/ Assa’s big morning runs promise time after time for years! I think a lot of his weight gain is from alcohol.
I was kinda mad they didn’t let Maverick out but had Sandy out on a leash. Maverick was peeking out like um can I come outside.

Omg God-cilla and that graduation nonsense! I rolled my eyes so hard that my body went with it.
Am I crazy to think that that giant poster and lawn sign would actually be embarrassing for Isaiah??
Good grief, Cilla! I think you need to get a grip, Ma'am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope this comment doesn’t group w/ my last, but can we have a show of hands (like) for all the ppl who believed Priss was only decorating her table for a dinner gathering & wasn’t planning on leaving it that way! (the dust & dog hair accumulation....gross!)

Time to get baby gates for the staircase if they don’t want Sandy up there. Don’t they keep doors closed anyway? Sure, she can potty up there if unattended, but they need to puppy proof their home & only cage her when they leave.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.