Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are several women on YT saying that they want to be the kind of mom that Priscilla is 🤮🤮

my response would be “you mean fat and lazy?.” I feel sorry for those women’s children.

theres a Department of Children and Family services office near my home. I’ve often thought about applying to work there
They mean the type that scams people on slime life and smothers every dish in massive quantities of cream or cheese... and the one that lets her husband bathe her teenage daughter because mothering isn't her "jam".

Reactions: 20
They mean the type that scams people on slime life and smothers every dish in massive quantities of cream or cheese... and the one that lets her husband bathe her teenage daughter because mothering isn't her "jam".
If mothering isn't her 'jam', then why did she decide to become a mother (of two, nonetheless)?

Reactions: 5
When Asss asked Abbie to go to the bathroom she just straight up shook her head no.. and he just let it go. Then dummer asked her if she wanted to set the table.. after Asss asked her to go to the bathroom and she said no... and started to whine.

He should have just said lets go to the bathroom and kept on it till she went.

Does Abbie even know what no means though? they also asked if she wanted to eat and she also shook her head no.
yep he should have said Don't tell me no, got use the bathroom.

Reactions: 13
YT Quote

”Abbie makes my days better. She inspires me to be better”

excuse me but unless you’re a severely IDD/low functioning autistisc. How is it remotely possible that a severely IDD/ low functioning autistic can inspire you to be better? And for that matter, what pray tell does Abbie inspire you to be better at?
LMAO I haven’t heard or read the phrase “what pray tell” in a while and for some reason it had me dying laughing.

But 100% agreed ... their fans are so baffling. If Abbie inspires me to be better, then that means I have learned all the tricks in the book to get food whenever I want to and just sit around as much as I can ... refuse to work and do chores, and just continue to tap people asking for more food. I will know I’ve become an accomplished person due to Abbie’s inspiration, once I have mastered all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Asss asked Abbie to go to the bathroom she just straight up shook her head no.. and he just let it go. Then dummer asked her if she wanted to set the table.. after Asss asked her to go to the bathroom and she said no... and started to whine.

He should have just said lets go to the bathroom and kept on it till she went.

Does Abbie even know what no means though? they also asked if she wanted to eat and she also shook her head no.
She seemed to get visibly upset when he asked her to go to the bathroom. That was weird.

Reactions: 11
Did you all see when they came back from the golf cart ride and after Asss asks Abbie to go to the bathroom.. Isaiah starts saying something and Abbie grabbed his arm and pinched it and pushed him away and Isaiah had this look on his face..like he wasn't too happy about it.

Maybe it was a little crack in the happy narrative.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This post said everything I was feeling about Abbie. She needs help with her activities of daily life - not being pushed around on a bike she will NEVER learn how to ride. Her birthday gifts should have been like the gifts Asa’s parents gave her. Young children musical toys..that’s what she really enjoys. I wish they would stop making her what she isn’t.
Ya their so called typical teenager their son is not even a typical teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Treadmill has disappeared.

View attachment 134713

Someone post bail for Sandy, she's in jail again. I feel so bad for this pup.

View attachment 134718
That really pisses me off about the dog. Why even get one if you are just going to lock it up all the time especially when you are always home. That is just like getting a dog and chaining it up outside all the time. If you aren't going to bothering taking care of it rehome it.

• Sad
  • Heart
My wife is arguing with me telling me that this isn’t Cilla’s plate. I’m like yes it is.

all I gotta say is HOLY CHEESE BATMAN
Tell your wife that we all can assure her that, that INDEED IS the big lady's plate. All that tit is a great recipe for an instant widow maker.

Wait, is that cheese??? :eek::oops:
Oh my God Whims, can I just tell you that I love your picture next to your username! I'm just going to sit here for a second and appreciate the hambeast picture! I love it, my friend!! I love it!!!!! Hahahaha!!

Why is Summer jumping around like a demented rabbit in the kitchen?

View attachment 134734View attachment 134736View attachment 134737
She is a strange bird, I tell ya!! She is getting stranger by the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That really pisses me off about the dog. Why even get one if you are just going to lock it up all the time especially when you are always home. That is just like getting a dog and chaining it up outside all the time. If you aren't going to bothering taking care of it rehome it.
Maybe an unpopular opinion..I don’t know. I don’t think Sandy was a well thought out idea. I would love a puppy, but I know I just don‘t have it in me to take care of and properly train. Oh, yeah...I would love the pup, but sometimes that’s not enough. Sandy deserves more.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.