Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
I kind of disagree about Sumer and Becca being effective teachers .. but we will see. I feel like Summer and sometimes Becca treat Abbie like a cute puppy. They let her do what she wants to do..everything is treats, rainbows butterflies, BFFs and she can do no wrong and most likely gets away with everything along with way too much touch and affection. I dont think she will have the structure and consistency she needs.

Abbie needs someone more like Brandi (and that teacher at JSA Sheniqua?). they are calm, respectful, patient.. but dont take any BS. Also Crazy Nanny would probably good as a teacher as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BloodyMermaid

Fact is she’s never going to be independent and she’s never going to get a job. Even for special needs she won’t qualify. She can’t work independently or do anything on her own and none of the places that hire these adults are looking for the ones you need to constantly supervise. You can’t have someone that is unstable while left alone that will hurt a customer or destroy something. Even a night shift she can hurt others and destroy property. Harsh but reality.

So really school is just expensive busy time right now. She should be learning more about things that help her in her daily life consistently. Things that she will actually use. But I think JSA knows where she’s at and shouldn’t be in that class but they were afraid to tell A&P since they are very quick to sue. We have all seen A in action and I think they rather let him get his way than deal with his temper tantrum. So I think that’s why they put her in that advanced class for 9th grade and not kept on the skills she really needed.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Just curious, where does the term hambeasts come from? lol Is it from some English fable?

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & tugging on her skin has made her look 20 yrs older.
*raises hand*
I said it.
Hambeast. Hambeast. Hambeast.
I heard someone say it years ago.
It fits the Massives so I used it as my adjective for them.
It does sound English.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Dr. Loomis

Sorry if I'm slow. Lol. Im not sure how this works. Do I just comment what's on my mind? Is so, then here goes. I believe in my experience of counseling with people, the maass family needs therapy. Especially the parents. They are really struggling with accepting the hard truth of their marriage, their daughter's mental condition and weight issues. I tried talking to Asa, but he has rejected the help. He has hidden my comments unfortunately.

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.
Well what else is she going to do now that there is someone there who might actually be committed to helping Abbie learn instead of just following her around all day while Assa "teaches"

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa said "We arent just saying here, fix our kid." Yet sued the public school for not fixing their kid.

• Haha
  • Heart

BloodyMermaid

That posture...her neck...man oh man. It seems the older she gets, the worse her issue with low muscle tone gets. The way she kind of flaps her legs when she walks, can't lift her arms all the way up, her weak looking core, her hands now it's like she just can't hold her own head up. Maybe that's why she lays down so often right in the middle of physical activities...maybe it all exhausts her. This is what the Speech lady mentioned...her other medical issues. I'd love to know what all is wrong with Miss Abbie.
I don’t want to diagnose Abbie because I don’t know her, but from what I’ve seen past and present videos... I’d say her biggest problem is she’s lazy.

This was also another reason A&P should have never forced her to be in the advanced class, her old classes also included PT.

Now she no longer is working on her mobility and A&P let her sit or lay down anytime and anyplace she pleases. They do no exercises with her. The most she gets is a walk. But A&P are lazy so what do we expect.

Also she goes to camp, I highly doubt she’s getting away with her game of sitting and laying down constantly there. I believe her buddy is moving her to do activities. And that’s what she needs is constant motivation till she understands she can’t be lazy. But if she can get away with it of course she’s going to.

We all saw at Disney they didn’t even make her walk there because they didn’t want the tantrums so they got her a wheelchair. I was a bit angry about that one, first Disney doesn’t always have enough wheelchairs to go around when it gets extremely busy and your child and that other boy are perfectly capable of walking they just don’t always want to. They need to start telling her to get up and stand there and start walking. They created this monster that thinks it’s a funny game now. Because look on Abbies face when she does it, it’s behavioral not physical.

They can correct this issue and help her before it’s too late but unfortunately like I said they are too lazy. And even Summer has become lazy since she’s moved in. Since they are in the pool I’d be moving her arms and legs but again that be too much for any of them. Even simple neck exercises would help but we won’t ever see it. And Abbie will pay the price. But like I said when they don’t even care about their own health why do we expect them to care about their daughters. After all Fathering Autism isn’t about Abbie or even making people aware it’s about making money. And they are going to ride that money train for as long as they possibly can.

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
The crying is making me nauseous...first of all her face ( I know we all look alil funny when we cry, but some more then others) it looks like she’s gonna lose is....and how awkward when she said “and we didn’t screw you up” Isaiah couldn’t even lie! Did u see P’s expression when no one came to her rescue? Then A tells her to “get yourself together” no love for P today, ok going back to it, I stopped it to comment lol

• Haha

blindfoldedbobcat

I thought they were very much against putting her in an institution and had planned for her to live out her life in that house with a hired caregiver when A and P pass on. Has that changed?
And I agree that P ignores Abbie for the most part but it's hard to believe Asa would give her up and the Autism empire he has built around her persona.

Last edited:

KateK

VIP Member
She's got to be rolling in commission money. It's mind boggling.

View attachment 135675
There is no telling what she actually makes. MLM's are known to push the elusion that they are more attractive then they are, making more money then they are, are happier then they are. So you can see her photoshopping her pictures to look really nothing like she looks in real life.

As far as the sales, she probably does make higher sales then most because of the HUMPERS from the FA channel buying her overpriced make up. and some may even be "her girls".

However, MLMs make most of there money from recruiting others..and not from actual product sales. "her girls" will not have HUMPERS on the FA channel to depend on...so good luck selling over priced makeup or trying to recruit their friends/family to an MLM... its only a matter of time before that situation crumbles.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 21.5 20
Assss is determined to go with the bike narrative wonder if the fan$$ies have been asking about it. I’m sure there will be many tears of joy.

what I saw is 2 people pushing and steering for her, her pedal movement is not enough to make the bike go so she must have been pointed downhill. ...just more smoke and mirrors and delusion.

• Heart
  • Haha

Littlestpeanut

My breakdown of Summer is that she’s a socially awkward young adult. She didn’t fit in at college in NY probably because she couldn’t bond with people her own age. She feels more comfortable hanging out with an autistic child, a 17 year old boy, and 2 other socially awkward people. I don’t even see Becca as being her real friend, I see Becca as tolerating her because she works for A&P and now Summer comes along with the package. And I think that’s why Becca isn’t as strict as she would like to be with Abbie because Summer just interferes so much and then just does her dumb laugh.

It’s sad because we are all seeing how much Abbie is regressing since she’s not going to school and she doesn’t have Brandy. Which tells me that her parents and her caregivers now are useless in helping her succeed even daily life skills. We all know she will never be independent but they have let her life skills dwindle down! She can’t even go to the bathroom anymore. So then why are our tax dollars being spent sending this child to school if they are perfect happy letting her live like this now!
It does make you wonder, but from what she did show during her life up at NY and college, she did have friends and seemed to get along with her volleyball team, as for Becca not being her real friend, given how close the two became and Becca visiting her while she was away in college, it tells a different story.

What I question, is how often did P and A especially A, pestered her about moving back to FL and finishing her schooling? Because it seemed like they were doing it every chance they got. Idk, something has always seemed odd about everything. Hell, A even started doing it with that one YT family, I think it was the breezies? Or whatever their called. A even added a subliminal massage in his vid like a weirdo. (If that's what you can even call it idk lol)

It was semin recent. He was talking about how a certain family should move to Florida, and for a half a second, the family's name flashes on the screen. I wish I brought it up when it first came out, but Idk why I didn't. Probably because it was so hard to catch. It was just so weird.

That family just has weird vibes EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hannah'sMama

What do you guys think about this?

I don’t really expect it because shes disabled.

But since they love Amazon so much, would it hurt to get something like this

For some reason they are against making things easier for Abbie. Someone suggested zip up bedding and they said they wouldn’t use them because that would defeat the purpose of her learning to make her bed. 💆‍♀️🤦‍♀️
There are SO many different aids they could try with Abbie to make brushing easier. There are toothbrushes that light up, play music, have different heads (collis curve, round, angled, smaller), vibrate, have different grippers to make them easier to hold. There are electric toothbrushes, sonic toothbrushes (me & my oldest daughter use these), waterpiks. They should try using different flavored toothpaste as mint is often too strong for people with sensory issues, or tooth tabs (we know she loves to chew!) And all this is just off the top of my head. These people just never TRY anything - it drives me nuts!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Thinking about how they straight up lied to JSA when discussing Abbie's IEP.
I would love to see a copy of her IEP.
My opinion is, the school and all the therapists have been lying on them in order to continue getting the scholarship dollars and so Medicaid and possibly private insurance will pay for their "services".
I realize I will never personally be privy to this inside information, but I do think it's possible to at least have someone else who has authority over these things have a closer look at the paperwork to check that it's all legit.
😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I really get annoyed when I see Asa strutting in his Ray Ban's. Idk why. I just want to grab them and break them.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
I know, thats the point. None of us know what we think we know, and explains why some of us have heard one thing, while others heard something different...bc they freaking lie about damn near everything! Pisses me off. And that last line was just a dig at Duvall Co schools....basically stating Abbie is smart but no one tried to communicate with her. I really REALLY would love to know what Duvall Co thinks now. Vindicated? I would. No offense to JSA but they havent done much with her either.
I know. When you look at the very early vlogs you can tell Abbies regressed. This vlog from 2014 she gets a drink, now she can't seem to do anything without a constant prompt

WTF happened, Abbie appeared to have potential to be able to do so much more but A and P robbed her of it.
TBH I can't watch the very early vlogs without getting 🤬😤😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry