Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They have to be buried in there somewhere, don't they🤔🤣
Said in a lispy pouty Big Prill voice........”It’s okay guys, Slimelife has a knee bronzer, that makes my legs look so so so fabulous! It’s like the One Drop Wonder product, I just rub a drop on each side of my Maass-ive tree trunks and a knee contour just appears. It’s just magic guys! Today was an all natural day, nothin’wrong with that! My knees will reappear in another Slimelife video, coming soon!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

therealamylynn

VIP Member
That posture...her neck...man oh man. It seems the older she gets, the worse her issue with low muscle tone gets. The way she kind of flaps her legs when she walks, can't lift her arms all the way up, her weak looking core, her hands now it's like she just can't hold her own head up. Maybe that's why she lays down so often right in the middle of physical activities...maybe it all exhausts her. This is what the Speech lady mentioned...her other medical issues. I'd love to know what all is wrong with Miss Abbie.
I think we all would like to know but they won't ever disclose it. They're playing the Autism card in the forefront of everything else that girl has. The saddest thing is she's so young. She's 15. What will life be for her physically 20 or 30 years down the road.

Pemw

So, more and more I am seeing the truth in what the folks say on this site. I wasn’t sure that the Maases read the comments on this site (they should) as there are some really intelligent people here. But...they are letting Sandy out of the cage more at least so we can see her... and today....did my ears deceive me? Did they send Abbie back to her room to do her loud yelling? And then Asa and Isaiah stood around bullshitting about how it’s not to block her stimming or something....blah blah blah...
Why can’t you idiots just be real for once in your lives? You send her to the room because the yelling is driving you crazy? Frankly, she should be gated into her room a couple times daily for a hour just to give everyone a break, including her. Would she destroy her room? Maybe she’d just listen to music, yell, and take a nap.

I didn’t even finish the blog tonight. Something on TV was frankly more interesting. John Wayne.

The bird feeder thing was sad but predictable. And it has to be changed pretty often as it gets rancid and the bugs get into it. Much better for the birds if it is sugar and water in a 1:4 ratio. But good luck watching them keep up with fresh hummingbird food. Ain’t going to happen. The red dye is not good for the birds, the humpers might have told Assa.

The tooth brushing is the same as years ago. Abby stands there and Asa brushes her teeth. She either gags or makes half hearted attempts. That’s it.

She’s never going to hold a job! Who in the world believes that? She has a few seconds of attention, and needs constant supervision. Her “room cleaning” consists of Abbie maybe picking up a couple pillows with Asa’s constant prompts. If it continues too long she melts down (tantrums). Given any task...she looks around, rarely actually looks at the object, and constantly grunts or groans. Oh, then she runs off.

The good news about that $1000 tricycle is that whoever has to push and guide Abbie while she sits on the trike gets exercise. Not Abbie. Might be more successful to take a bamboo pole and hang her favorite candy from it, then place the candy hanging from the pole in front of her to get her to run, walk, etc. You get the picture.

Oh and Summer hanging out with Becca? She’s not jealous. She’s just as desperate as Abbie to see someone other than the Maases. What a breath of fresh air to hang out with her for a while. I frankly don’t know how she doesn’t go crazy being cooped up with those people for 2 months. I’d have PTSD. Becca's just lucky she can go home.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jigsy

I remember when she first started talking about her surgery she had mentioned that she had to have her car seat all the way back and the steering wheel in the up position because of her stomach. Well P start getting used to that again because that belly is huge.
p.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
“And that last line was just a dig at Duvall Co schools....basically stating Abbie is smart but no one tried to communicate with her. I really REALLY would love to know what Duvall Co thinks now. Vindicated? I would. No offense to JSA but they havent done much with her either.”

Oversized A states she’s smart but no one tried to communicate with her.
Foreshadowing of his own actions and P’s actions. They don’t try to communicate.🤥
They badger, prompt, say no, don’t follow up and undo any grain of progress she made.
They accommodate her presence.
They don’t communicate. ☹
This is one of the things that truly frustrates me. A&P's astounding lack of truly communicating with Abbie. Meaning not just talking at her and barking orders and prompting all the time. Actually listening to her when she tries to communicate with her signs or device and not just dismissing her because you want her to do something else regardless of what she wants or how she feels. They also don't really seem to try to figure out the reasons behind some of her behaviors. They just chalk it up to her being difficult, defiant, or lazy. Which, don't get me wrong, sometimes she is those things... but that isn't the case 100% of the time.
Then adding to that them undoing any progress she has made at school or with her therapists. It became obvious to me a while ago that A&P expect the school/therapists to do all the work and then A&P can reap the benefits of that and do the very bare minimum to replicate what the experts do. Then there's Asa who continuously decides that he knows best and doesn't have to listen to what the teachers/therapists say and just does things in the ways that are most convenient for him.

This is why I still say that Abbie IS capable of more. That she's not completely unteachable or a lost cause. Abbie requires a lot of help, support, care and attention. When she isn't getting those things, she regresses which shouldn't be surprising. When A&P are doing the bare minimum and Asa is doing things his own way, then yes, it's going to appear that Abbie is unteachable or a lost cause. If A&P put in more time and effort, if they followed through with what JSA and her therapists tell them to do at home, I think we'd see a definite difference.

• Heart

Pemw

"

Could be...but if her hours were cut to once per week for lack of progress as we suspect, then it was Brandy who blew the whistle. She isnt connected to JSA's IEP at all, and it became clear after the big YT bucks started rolling in they were not doing therapy regularly. I started noticing it last spring, they would cancel therapy because "Abbie had a hard day" "Abbie is sick" "Nothing wrong with a day off." Then they spent the whole summer last year traveling and moving. They started to pick up again in the new house when everything threw Abbie off....but they werent following through with anything at all. Abbie used to come home, put her shoes away. Empty her backpack and put things were they belonged. They let her use her picture chart and choose chores which she could complete. She put groceries away. Now....nothing. Zip.

I think Brandy threw in the towel. Everything she worked years to accomplish they let unravel and instead of listening to her Asa talks over her.
Actually that makes more sense: that Brandi threw in the towel. I mean how many of us watch those pitiful vlogs over and over and are being told by the hambeasts that she is making “ so much progress”! And we are scratching our heads (at least us on this site with 20/20 vision and a brain to match) because we can’t see it. Remember the story of the Emperor’s new clothes? He’s being told over and over how beautiful and ornate his clothes are until a little boy in the crowd finally blurts out what everyone sees....that he is stark naked. I think Asa did tell us that Brandi’s hours were cut back due to Abbie’s “progress”. Again, I’m thinking, “what”? Is there progress and I’m not seeing it? Folks, I think it’s called “gaslighting”. We are being gaslighted. And by the way...if you haven’t seen it...it’s a great psychological thriller with Ingrid Bergman and Joseph Cotton. But that gaslighting can drive you crazy if you hear Gasbag’s comments and try and figure out what is real. Did it screw up Isaiah? How could that constant barrage of lies, dishonesty and exaggeration not affect him?

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.
I think she was def jealous when Becca showed up to her birthday and Abbie was so excited. So weird.

Thinking about how they straight up lied to JSA when discussing Abbie's IEP.
I would love to see a copy of her IEP.
My opinion is, the school and all the therapists have been lying on them in order to continue getting the scholarship dollars and so Medicaid and possibly private insurance will pay for their "services".
I realize I will never personally be privy to this inside information, but I do think it's possible to at least have someone else who has authority over these things have a closer look at the paperwork to check that it's all legit.
😁
I don't doubt it for a second. My kiddo has fine motor delays but not "serious enough." He is in private OT. They have him writing in marker and not pencil. During lockdown he is more willing to try to write with me and I got him on a pencil. He is now inconsistently using pressure but it is better than before. They said he mastered cutting paper but he doesn't consistently turn the paper and now that I have him 100% of the time I wish I wasn't so naive when they said well he does this here when I said at home he doesn't always hold the paper. just so many things but my son is little and prek still. I sometimes feel like they push shit under the rug. he isn't fully communicating and so I can't ask him.I adore his teacher and many kids are lower functioning in his class but come on man he was/is capable of more but was not being pushed and I feel like an idiot thinking he was thriving and to just focus on speech therapy, outside Ot and my other kid more than the fine motor

I emailed his prek teacher because I noticed he is trying to read and how to teach a special needs kids reading and she was surprised?!?!?! HELLO?! He has scattered skills he is just memorizing words vs phonics and I still don't know how to teach him to read or sound out words. Whatever I'm so tired and done.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
And how stupid are these people buying all this make up when with the way things are going, we may have to wear masks a lot longer?
i haven’t worn makeup since the quarantine began. I just wear a mask when in stores, etc... whose going to see makeup?

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
I'm sure they had some idea of how little they do with her at home even before this. I was kind of shocked that they haven't done any of the things she was doing at school at home even before the quarantine. Seems like they should have been doing exactly what the school has her do.. at home to reinforce what she might learn at school.

They really had no idea what and how they were teaching her at school..
And thats why he got Becca involved again cuz he couldn't handle it and hated all of our critism, lol. GO TATTLERS! And now he expects her to do all the things he couldn't. Wear a mask?? Omg. Put and keep a tie in her hair? Aint happening.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Guess I will be posting tonight's vlog here as there is no new thread yet. 😊😉

Tonight's vlog 23.5. 20
Does the thumbnail say attitude because he thinks she was being a sassy teen getting the colors wrong on purpose? I think he asked her multiple times.. and she happened to get it right ... one time.

When the teacher asked Assss what he learned from that.. I wonder what she was getting at?

• Haha
  • Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
I remember the women who held her hand up, I think it was a therapist.

Minute marker 13.06 (or just thereafter), P mentions briefly Abbie’s ID diagnosis. First time I have heard them mention.

Also just saw the “out of snacks” tantrum on minute marker 17.42.
How about using the word "no!!" one of the fiftyhundred times she was asking for a snack every 5 seconds?

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Oh okay. I thought they were just talking about just the sugar and water 💕
The feeders are usually always red, and that is supposed to be enough to attract them.

And if I remember correctly, they said when Abbie goes to the convenience store, she doesn’t understand about paying for items. They said she thinks it’s just hers for the taking. Also, about the teeth brushing routine yesterday, did anyone notice she just stood there and waited for Asa to prompt her. She didn’t make a move without his input. I really wonder about her future.
I wonder if because Asshole prompts her for everything she does, she thinks she is supposed to wait for his prompt even though she knows what to do some of the time? She looked right at that toothpaste drawer, and then looked at him like "ok...prompt me".

Last edited:
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
While most families struggle....The Maass family is living' it up. Not only do they have 4 adults with one difficult child, they bring in Becca so they have that 5 to 1 ratio. They are the epitome of laziness...Asa's "job" is his daughter and he does it all half assed, I give him a big ole "F" on Fathering Autism. Then he admits he was too hard on Isaiah, he ignores his 2nd daughter...damn he is Fathering Fail X 3.

5 adults and they cannot train one dog.

5 adults and not one can think "hey, let's hose off our feet by the pool before we go in"

All they do is eat, and Asa talks...and talks...and talks.

• Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
I have watched his show since the beginning. And it is very obvious they have some issues unresolved. Asa's second child, Ass not happy being married to Priscilla. And Priscilla not happy with his cheating obviously and of course their accepting their daughter's condition. If you really pay attention how their body language and how they speak you can see how they are just now business partners in the relationship. Also did anyone hear what Asa says about Abby's future? In the last vlog I believe, he spilled the beans on they are going to put Abby in an institution. He didn't know "which group" she will be in.
They’ve talked about it in the future when they can no longer physically take care of her, but since her being there finances the whole family, I doubt that will be anytime soon.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I’m just in the beginning of the vlog but wouldn’t it make sense to only practice wearing a mask when she leaves the house, that way she associates wearing one when they go somewhere?
But that would require some common sense. Something Ass lacks. Don't suggest it either, he will tell you all the ways you are wrong.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Did Asa pushing Abbie's hand to make sure she got the right answers with the peg board bug anyone else? It really grated me for some reason how he was pushing her hand to make sure she got it right instead of just letting her get it wrong and then correcting her!
Yes ..he did and he does that quite often..every now and then she would get one right on her own.. which is more then likely just a chance guess.

He also held up her iPad for her to select colors.. so who knows how he cheated there too. All for content.

• Angry

lovesis

VIP Member
That gif I posted of Zilla was in Jan.....

This photo is from yesterday’s vlog

If you’re having a hard time losing weight just say it. She wasted such a good opportunity to be relatable, weight loss or not.

She would rather waste her popularity recruiting for Slimelife.