Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo the sofa cushion is back and the grey elephant has dried out after being washed (so I reckon there was also an unadmitted bedroom poonami)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Good Isaiah for keeping up with exercising.

Thats funny.
Basic nutrition and proper food handling is missing, but clearly, they arent missing meals so that part is accurate!

Thanks for the new thread Hot! :)

Reactions: 17
Woohoo the sofa cushion is back and the grey elephant has dried out after being washed (so I reckon there was also an unadmitted bedroom poonami)
Yep! Something wicked hit the furniture for sure, upstairs and down, because they had to wash her bedroom couch cover and elephant, and then that downstairs cushion was gone for almost a week.
I have been fixated on that cushion and I admit it. I'm simply tired of them acting as if she has progressed when she hasnt. Same with their spanx and photoshop pics.....everything they do is dishonest. It pisses me off LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.
I think she was def jealous when Becca showed up to her birthday and Abbie was so excited. So weird.

Reactions: 18
I wish I lived in Florida and worked at JSA, I’d have a field day selling this family out. Unethical, yes. Would I get fired? Probably but my stories would make for great content here πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well what else is she going to do now that there is someone there who might actually be committed to helping Abbie learn instead of just following her around all day while Assa "teaches"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish I lived in Florida and worked at JSA, I’d have a field day selling this family out. Unethical, yes. Would I get fired? Probably but my stories would make for great content here πŸ˜πŸ‘
That would be the best thing ever!!!
😁😁
I wish Ms Shenequa (Abbie's current teacher) would sign up for an account here.
It would be a great opportunity for her to vent anonymously about "one of the kids in her class". πŸ˜‚
We would be here to support her.
Great counselling.
For free!!
πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She probably stripped and humped the elephant.
I think it’s more like the poonami. I also think there are so many issues we are not privy to. Inquiring minds here.

That would be the best thing ever!!!
😁😁
I wish Ms Shenequa (Abbie's current teacher) would sign up for an account here.
It would be a great opportunity for her to vent anonymously about "one of the kids in her class". πŸ˜‚
We would be here to support her.
Great counselling.
For free!!
πŸ˜€
Ms. Shenequa gives the vibe that she does not play games. I like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice in today's vlog when Priscilla was helping Abbie wash her face Asa said "sponsored by lipstick mama" and then commented on how soft Abbie's face was and plugged Prescilla's makeup live. I hate how they're schilling out this pyramid scheme to their followers. Also, after Priscilla finished with Abbie's skincare routine and Asa asked if it was ever this hard to get Abbie to do her skincare and of course Priscilla says no. They always talk about how great Abbie is at all these skills, but it just doesn't show in the vlogs. I don't doubt that Abbie makes progress, I just think it is slower than they are willing to admit (especially since the homeschooling started).

Reactions: 21
Thinking about how they straight up lied to JSA when discussing Abbie's IEP.
I would love to see a copy of her IEP.
My opinion is, the school and all the therapists have been lying on them in order to continue getting the scholarship dollars and so Medicaid and possibly private insurance will pay for their "services".
I realize I will never personally be privy to this inside information, but I do think it's possible to at least have someone else who has authority over these things have a closer look at the paperwork to check that it's all legit.
😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I often wonder if someone from JSA has watched these vlogs to see how little they are doing with Abbie. My fear is that they turn a blind eye to it because it is guarenteed tuition paid. Tuition isn't cheap.

• Sad
Anyone else notice in today's vlog when Priscilla was helping Abbie wash her face Asa said "sponsored by lipstick mama" and then commented on how soft Abbie's face was and plugged Prescilla's makeup live. I hate how they're schilling out this pyramid scheme to their followers. Also, after Priscilla finished with Abbie's skincare routine and Asa asked if it was ever this hard to get Abbie to do her skincare and of course Priscilla says no. They always talk about how great Abbie is at all these skills, but it just doesn't show in the vlogs. I don't doubt that Abbie makes progress, I just think it is slower than they are willing to admit (especially since the homeschooling started).
I found if interesting that all of a sudden she is putting lotion Abs feet. Probably right over the dirt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.