Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
OMG, Towelie!!! I loved that show, so much!! Many, many hours spent watching/laughing!!!😂😂😂😂
Oh, Colorado! Pikes Peak, one of my favorite vacations! 🥰🥰
My parents both went to South Park High School 😂😂😂😂
Funny thing is ...that town looks exactly as how they depict it in the show... fields with snow capped mountains in the distance. Lol. Can you imagine this family at PIKE’s Peak ? Or Manitou Incline? P would have gave up immediately and said something like “y’all go ahead ... I’ll be over here when y’all come back down” as she sits under a tree lmao. The altitude alone would have killed all of them... Ass would be wanting to prove the world wrong and try and keep going, only to turn right back around. Maybe summer and Isaiah would be the only ones to make it to the top. I actually want to see them do this now lol. They showed that sorry ass waterfall in NC (P couldn’t even go downhill) and I just knew in my head that they could never hang out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
Aren’t they labeling their videos as not family friendly already? Y’know, since YT forced everyone to pick a lane. Either Barney type content or rated-R, which is why most YT’er’s once deemed for kids, purposefully began cursing. lol Not that the maaa’s curse.

I am currently white-knuckling my pain. My newest orthopedist who specializes in joint replacement said that administrators at the hospital are refusing to allow total knee replacements in obese/morbidly obese patients. I can barely walk around my house without pain.
Guessing not in the US? So sorry to hear! That is ridiculous.

Gambit

Chatty Member
How do you know? Based on the vlog, he had to ask Ab if she wanted to use the velcro pics to brush her teeth. Everything seemed like a new approach w/ teaching her. Even the face care was discussed like it was a new procedure. Her teeth are never brushed properly & not flossing is NOT ok.

Her 2 front teeth looked terribly pushed in from her tight top lip in yesterday’s vlog. I can’t see them lasting very long.
What does that mean? How do I know? Because I watch the vlog? Of course I don’t *know* if they bathe her every day, but they give her a shower in the mornings now. And he’s talked about just waiting to have during “school” since they have to mark she’s working on hygiene anyway.
the Velcro things for tooth brushing they made awhile ago before the move. I know that from the vlog as well. The face washing I think was just for a photo op for her lipstick mama page.

whatamidoinghere

Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teachi something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION
I genuinely curious because I'm not informed on IDD. Is there something Abbie could or should be doing that would better suit her as opposed to ABA?

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
im one of 5 kids (all 12-14 months apart) one of which was medically fragile who was always in the hospital (at least for the first few years of their life). I think I think Mom and dad kept things pretty balanced at home despite the circumstance. looking back on the situation, I think everyone accepted the situation and moved on with life each day as best they could.
Wow! That’s a lot of time being pregnant!

• Wow

lovesis

VIP Member
@KateK I realize you were talking about JSA events not at the school. Yeah the only ones I’ve seen them attend are the ones at the school.

cucumber

VIP Member
You've made some good points there but I think she yells, grunts and flails in public because she doesn't like the environment (e.g. loud noises, bright lights, too many people). I would also suggests he brings noise cancelling headphones, her phone/iPad with Spotify downloaded so she can listen to music to help block the noise out, stim toys and sunglasses so that she copes fine with being in a public place.
As an autistic person myself, when I go out to public places, I always bring stim toys and ear defenders with me to help me block out loud noises and cope with anxiety/stress.
In addition, he should immediately stop filming when she yells/has meltdowns/shows signs of being overwhelmed, take her somewhere quiet and give her a stim toy and that will allow her some privacy. Nobody wants to see an autistic child or adult melting down in a place for the whole world to see.
And another thing that frustrates me is, why isn't he teaching her to express how she feels and sign that she wants to be left alone. That will enable her to have her needs met more as I think she mostly gets frustrated due to unmet needs.
he "claims" she wont wear sunglasses or headphones

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
@RocketQueen my brother has a shiba inu that I always say is “cunning as a fox.”!! Hahaha. He doesn’t bark unless needed but I’d bet he’d bark his tail off if he sees Assa.

• Haha

VickyIsAwesome

It wasnt in the vlog today. But the vlog when they planted those things...that's when she helped herself to a few mouthfuls

Prigly who you kidding?
If Abbie was really progressing in ANYTHING you would be blasting it all over the vlogs.
Instead you have to try to trick your fans into believing Abbie is really riding her trike when you know she halfway sits there while someone pushes her. She doedoes not pedal. She does not steer. I bet if she was pedaling away with her little picnic basket (like your franzies believe) you would show it. You would show EVERYTHING that you claim she can do. You arent humble like that.
That's right i remembered the vlog when they planted the vegetables thanks cucumber :)

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I can guarantee that what you described is exactly the approach the teachers take. I can’t imagine the world revolving around Abbie when they have x number of students to take take care of when they take them out. I’m sure she acts the same exact way when she’s out with her class as she does with her family. There is no way that every little one of her desires would be met - other than going to the bathroom.
Does JSA take them out much? I saw a few VLOGS where A&P went with JSA on some outings.. to the zoo I think. I wonder if they do take them out if A&P go as well.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
OK... another thing. You can tell how deranged Ass is to the point where he doesn’t know what modern society and work life looks like every time he mentions Zoom and online meetings. I’m like where the fuck have you been!? ... even outside of quarantine, virtual meetings and online classes were a thing. Before this great Covid time, when I was employed, I had such meetings on a daily basis. So this motherfucker knows nothing about technology other than cameras and YouTube. And you all thought he could trace your IP address. Ha !
LOL That was me. He said it during the scandal. I shouldnt have believed it, but since I am not tech-savy I did!

• Haha

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
So at the 1st of the vlog, it is just AZZ and P. They said the kids went to Dunkin and the post office. This is before Abbie has had a bath and got dressed. So out in the town with pajamas still on and hair not combed. Wonder if that pullup got changed. Also something that bugs the crap out of me with P is she either calls Abbie and the animals sweet girl or Ma'am. At the end of the vlog Nala is on the counter and P says Ma'am. Just say Nala damn it get off the counter!!!!
I know! I hate the ma’am thing!

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Alright, they got me this time. I think Asa did a decent job with the mask and hand washing. It was so hard to see Abbie in the mask, uncomfortable, crossing her arms, looking sad.

I will also give them credit where credit is due in accepting that masks are going to be a part of our lives for a while. And modeling that for their viewership. I fully expected them to act like tantruming toddlers.
If they stick to what they say today, tomorrow can ( and probably will‘ be a memory)

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I just don’t believe this. If Zilla was a full time manager at Lowes and Asa was running the motorcycle shop, when would they have had time? I’m addition to learning, attending school actually helps parents by having a place their child can go for 8 hours.
When there’s a will, there’s a way.

In some of the old vlogs I’ve seen, P looked to just be a stay at home mom. So wtf? She wasn’t pulling 40 hrs a week the way she was on those vlogs. They could have also schooled her on the weekends. They could also have hired someone to do the homeschooling rather than just “respite.” Not gonna debate this, cause I’ve seen with my own two eyes that it can be done.

• Heart