Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Also wonderful advice and insight. Siblings get overwhelmed with adult responsibilities by the same people who then treat them like irresponsible children when it suits them. Looking back that makes me the angriest. Example would be cleaning my brother's room and bathroom when I was nine and then being told I could have a new bedspread only if I kept my own room immaculate. (While we were at the store buying new bedding and curtains for my brother.)

I hope Isaiah is reading this. Just get out and start your own life. It may seem counterintuitive, but breaking free makes it possible to help out later to the extent that you are able without it grinding you down.
I sincerely hope that Isi can go to school and spread his wings a bit. All he has ever known about working for a living is based on his parents (lol). I’m sure that if ISi had said he wanted to be an engineer building bridges, he probably would have been shot down in flames. There is nothing wrong with engineers, plumbers, electricians etc, but he hasn’t had a lot of exposure to any of that. I think the only one of his grandparents still working, is Asa’s mother’s husband, who is a nurse practitioner, which is again, in the medical side of things. I hope he goes to school and finds his passion for something like performing arts, where he can travel and work overseas, helping out in countries like where Stephen lives, or Romania, and helps bring a little light in to these poor communities, by teaching, entertaining, helping build new communities etc. IMO a much better life choice to a sweet caring young man, than going into the military as is family tradition

Reactions: 5

VickyIsAwesome

She did. But, earlier in the vlog Asa makes a big deal over the dogs eating the chicken shit fertilizer and what does Big P do? Let that damn Sandy jump all over her and then grab her face and rub all over the shit eating dog.
What part of "the dog is eating the chicken shit" did she not understand??
Nasty heifer.
I thought she did. Yeah i thought it was gross that P touched Sandy's face after eating the fertilizer ewww

• Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member

I've just come across this old vlog!
If any of you can't stand to watch it all (it's super short though).
Just go to 4:45 to see how some of those holes were made in the wall back in the old house!
The whole thing is worth a watch!
Disgusting behaviour.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Bike riding is great, but she also needs to walk as much as possible to burn some sort of calories! I got the impression that the new bike is just another vehicle for her to sit & be lazy. The bike provides core work, which is great, but again...just not enough exercise.
I’ve been riding everyday for a month...about 5 miles a day. Does bike riding not burn enough calories? Do you feel walking is better (not as much fun for me). I’m not being sarcastic, it’s an honest question. 😎

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
In the US, Chesapeake, VA to be specific. Ever since companies started running hospitals, they are turning away patients who may have an unfavorable outcome. Between my weight (which is a struggle when you cannot stand or walk a short distance) and my CRPS, I am being put on hold. CRPS has no cure and very little successful treatment options. I am fighting the system, even with several doctors saying the knee will need to be replaced. But what can I do?
I have CRPS too, from a piece of polypropylene mesh put in to lift my bladder neck after baby. Twenty years of ‘it’s all in your head’ pain wise, Immune system down the toilet. Twenty years later, had mesh removed, but we can’t sue J&J, as we have no fault insurance, but finally had my assessments, and my CRPS is covered by the universal insurance, as well as mesh damage/ immune system stress. Compensation from these 🤬$1000 a year

• Sad
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
You've made some good points there but I think she yells, grunts and flails in public because she doesn't like the environment (e.g. loud noises, bright lights, too many people). I would also suggests he brings noise cancelling headphones, her phone/iPad with Spotify downloaded so she can listen to music to help block the noise out, stim toys and sunglasses so that she copes fine with being in a public place.
As an autistic person myself, when I go out to public places, I always bring stim toys and ear defenders with me to help me block out loud noises and cope with anxiety/stress.
In addition, he should immediately stop filming when she yells/has meltdowns/shows signs of being overwhelmed, take her somewhere quiet and give her a stim toy and that will allow her some privacy. Nobody wants to see an autistic child or adult melting down in a place for the whole world to see.
And another thing that frustrates me is, why isn't he teaching her to express how she feels and sign that she wants to be left alone. That will enable her to have her needs met more as I think she mostly gets frustrated due to unmet needs.
I remember when they were on the cruise and noticed Abbie didn't do the yelling as much (or they didn't film it).. I think someone asked about that and A or P. (can't remember which) said that she yells more when she is somewhere she is comfortable.. like at home.

At restaurants it seems the yelling/noise is different then her at home yelling as it probably is from anxiety and heading into a tantrum or meltdown.

Dr. Loomis

She sold 3000 boxes at $38.00 each in 3 minutes? That's $114,000 😮 what is her commission on them at her level 30 plus percent? So she made $34,000 in 3 minutes? WTF.
This why I believe she will (Priscilla) will put Abby in a group home after JSA. they will be putting away money obviously. And since the child is on SSI it only makes sense to put her in a group home after JSA. I believe people are forgetting that Priscilla grew up with all the things and she is definitely not mother material according to her, it's not her jam and it's not where she shines

• Haha

SourSkittles

Exactly the state will never allow her to live alone with caregivers, hence why in I believe it was the other day in the vlog asa slips out, about not knowing what "age group" to put Abby in. He talks about it without realizing what just came out. But I agree with you. The state won't allow that. And I pray Isaiah goes against his parents wishes to take care of Abby.
I disagree on the part where you wish Isaiah will take care of Abbie. He has been made a third caregiver since childhood and he should not feel burdened on taking care of Abbie just because she is his sister and when A&P do not want to anymore. I hope he gets his own life that does not thoroughly involve Abbie. Of course he should spend time with her, but he should not be main caregiver if he does not want to.

Yeah, no kidding! In order for someone to injest anything that is considered to alter the mind & body, one would need to be able to take care of themself. I can’t think of anyone in their right mind who would offer her alcohol at 21 ‘to see what happens.’ Yikes. There must be laws against that.
From what I have read, it seems that people with IDD are more prone to substance abuse and become dependent on substances. However, I could be wrong!

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

Gambit

Chatty Member
I posted this before but did not see any responses. Is Abbie self stimulating when she is doing all that rocking on the couch? Sorry if this addressed in earlier posts
People are speculating that she is masturbating, yes. There is no way for us to know and hopefully if Asa thought that is what was going on, he would cut it from the video. I personally don’t see anything different from that time to any other time she rocks.

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
This is a perfect "Cartman from South Park" moment. 😂😂 If you are not familiar with it, google "Cartman I do what I want"

View attachment 134750
Haha it’s actually one of my favorite episodes. That and towelie, and casa Bonita.

I live in Colorado ... so that show has always been hilarious for many reasons and I drive through South Park/ FairPlay quite a bit when heading deep into the mountains!

• Haha

Jigsy

Okay not tryna be mean.
But Abbie's hands are downright weird.
Got a good look during the handwashing.
I almost find them creepy.
Yes they are weird looking and one of the commentors said they liked her hands, they were so cute.

• Haha

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
LOL That was me. He said it during the scandal. I shouldnt have believed it, but since I am not tech-savy I did!
Haha back in the day it was easier ... but now you really have to have hacking skills! But seriously, you can tell he has no clue just from the comments he makes haha. There have always been people that work remotely or as a member of a global team. He’s like “God I can’t believe what this world has come to...”. Lol

I don't get why they were able to sue the private school. Didn't they choose to send Abbie to the public school? And considering it is a public school, it's not like they paid them any money?
I'm not that good with legal things, so maybe I'm wrong here.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Same. I was on and off here yesterday, and not paying enough attention to whatever broke the camel's back, this time. 🤦‍♀️The only topic I thought was questionable was about contacting any of Abbie's teachers, etc. Not cool and should never be done by anyone other than her parents. Nothing else seemed out of the ordinary or worthy of a warning, or whatever happened.

Anyway, hope you had a good day at work! 🤩
Maybe a new admin?

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think these “images of comments” on you tube (?) have been “doctored”. The lines are not even. Fess up derr1117.
Hes in the early stages of learning screen shotting.
I think he's taking several comments and putting them together?
That would be my guess.