Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nay831

And pay rent somewhere? He’s going to want dorm life. He is used to Abbie’s noises. He also gets home cooked meals, free coffee, & vlog benefits. If he had a job for 2+ yrs & was fiercely independent, then I could see him trying to find a house to move into. Life is at such a standstill. My son is saving $ by going local for 2 yrs. Many of his friends are doing this as well. But we already know it’ll be online only for my state.
No no, I replied to the comments of Isaiah moving in with his grandmother in NC. No rent, or distractions.

Reactions: 2

Jhigh6

In the US, Chesapeake, VA to be specific. Ever since companies started running hospitals, they are turning away patients who may have an unfavorable outcome. Between my weight (which is a struggle when you cannot stand or walk a short distance) and my CRPS, I am being put on hold. CRPS has no cure and very little successful treatment options. I am fighting the system, even with several doctors saying the knee will need to be replaced. But what can I do?
Edit : sorry hit post too soon. I live in Chesapeake too ... historic Norfolk side :)

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Its very sad when you realize that something could be done to ease the pain but it would require following through, which they don't ever do. Heck a brace on her neck could even keep her from stripping her clothes off. I cannot believe they are not doing anything about it. What an inconvenience that would be to throw a few more tantrums in there, right Asshole? Can't even get her to keep a clip in her hair. Oh but wait, I forgot.....she has autism.
[/QUOTE

here she is in younger years. Looks like the kyphosis issue happened later on.

Do you suppose it was found out that there was lying going on about reaching goals on IEPs?
I dunno what to think.
Something happened to Abbie's time with Brandi getting reduced to 1 day a week and we know it wasn't because Abbie had progressed. Since lockdown, we have heard nothing from her or about her. Not even a FaceTime therapy once a week. You know Assa would film it.
I wonder if therapists in this field are not truthful on these documents just so they can get paid.
As I mentioned before, unless Abbie's goals are things she can actually do, I am bewildered as to how she can meet goals at all.
Just my opinion.
Insurance issues for all since ABA is so hands on I guess. Not sure if you understood ‘ins’ as in insurance in my 1st post?

Who is writing these supposed comments from Assa? It’s not like him to say this stuff....you know, the stuff we say. won’t his followers be offended?
Whoever took the screenshot wrote the comment. Look at the screenshot again, it gives the option to reply as A

Reactions: 1

Kimmied

VIP Member
I replied on page 41...looks like she was a teacher in the public school system

a teacher with Duval County Public Schools

Like I said in that post who knows what services Abbie has had in the past
Thank you.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Okay I’ll explain their neighborhood. They paid $567,000 for their house and it’s only 2,823 sqft the house appraised at $389,698 in 2019 for taxes. The median price in that neighborhood is $319,900 but there are a few other houses that are sprinkled in a few blocks from them that are also 5-6K but much bigger than theirs and are actually across from the water. This actually equals the price with the water views and more square footage. But the majority of the houses in their neighborhood are 3K and under. You could actually see the comparison of the homes when they were doing the bushes the other day.

You ask about robberies, well yes the more expensive homes would be targeted first. They have an alarm system if it’s actually hooked up to a central system who knows. I said before the majority of people normally want to live in gated communities here in Florida for multiple reasons.

You talk about Jacksonville being a dangerous city, it is but Jacksonville is also a large city. It has 10 zip codes. So where they live is safe but when you go closer to the city the crime rate goes up. And certain neighborhood are unsavory too.
I tried to PM you but I guess I can’t.

Their annual taxes would be around $5000 right? So over a 30 year loan that’s about $150,000.

Sorry just trying to understand what the $389,698 is.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Is that Sentara?
As horrible as it sounds you may have to go up peninsula, maybe as far as Salisbury
Sentara has most of the hospitals in this area. I also have Chesapeake Regional, which is not affiliated with Sentara (much to their dismay).

Kermy

VIP Member
Sentara has most of the hospitals in this area. I also have Chesapeake Regional, which is not affiliated with Sentara (much to their dismay).
I often wondered how they escaped Sentara. I hope everything works out for you.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I think it can be discussed in general, so that people are aware.
Abbie’s specific habits shouldn’t be discussed outside of her caregivers and it’s not really something to gossip about. If you think a child or someone with idd is being filmed performing a sex act, you should report it. Not sit around trying to get a bunch of other people to re-watch it and agree with you.
Who is this reply to

Kermy

VIP Member
The crack chicken she made the other night has 7 carbs per serving, yes it would be keto but the calories per serving are about 700. And without looking back at the recipe I would say she had appx two servings. 1400 calories is my allotment for the day. I know she had more food that day. She isn't paying attention to calories or carbs. Grats on your loss. I did 53 lbs in about 7 mos and have maintained. I'm not super active and I eat prettymuch anything but I stay aware of my calories. I over indulge at the Holidays but I manage to take off what I gain.
Kudos to you both 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I agree. When this came up before in a past thread I was trying to discuss as a normal human thing but so many people here went overboard and wanting to post links, videos etc. , getting almost excited about it. Apparently that happened yesterday again and thankfully I missed it.
Me too.