Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why did Ass introduce Brandi and the other girl talking about their masters degrees... but when he pointed at P, all he could say was “this is Abigail's mom.” I’m sorry, WHAT? If I were her I would have gone off. Thankfully my man admires all of my accomplishments in life and I won’t have to worry about that ... but seriously Ass? That was quite condescending... ugh I can’t stand that dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa said "We arent just saying here, fix our kid." Yet sued the public school for not fixing their kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Asa said "We arent just saying here, fix our kid." Yet sued the public school for not fixing their kid.
I think it would be interesting to see the look on that Administrative Law Judges face to discover that Abbie is the exact same even after all these years at JSA.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I've just come across this old vlog!
If any of you can't stand to watch it all (it's super short though).
Just go to 4:45 to see how some of those holes were made in the wall back in the old house!
The whole thing is worth a watch!
Disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it would be interesting to see the look on that Administrative Law Judges face to discover that Abbie is the exact same even after all these years at JSA.
😂😂
That DA needs to come out of the woodwork and surprise their ass with a countersuit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂
I wonder if they ever watch the VLOGS? She may actually be worse of now then she was back in public school..she really didn't belong in a classroom setting in public school..even if it was a special education program.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Regarding the lawsuit, it all goes back to the fact that they expect everyone else but themselves to teach and cater to Abbie actual needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm just stumbling onto all kinds of stuff lol
I don't recall seeing this link posted anywhere here
Surprised she doesn't promote this🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why they were able to sue the private school. Didn't they choose to send Abbie to the public school? And considering it is a public school, it's not like they paid them any money?
I'm not that good with legal things, so maybe I'm wrong here.

Reactions: 5
Oh and Isaiah and that diaper comment. "They do it because they love her."
I simply dont get this family, and they way that they have always insisted that every one "loves" Abbie.
I'm not saying she isnt liked.....but the "love" thing kills me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they ever watch the VLOGS? She may actually be worse of now then she was back in public school..she really didn't belong in a classroom setting in public school..even if it was a special education program.
I’m actually really shocked that they would even put her in public school. Like you said - special ed or not! Do they understand how difficult that tit is even for a typical person? Wtf were they thinking? Just goes to show ... again, how they wanted to be selfish and greedy. They should have homeschooled her in the beginning ... but then again, there goes their free time and also lawsuit money. I wonder how much trauma /ptsd she has from those days ... ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m actually really shocked that they would even put her in public school. Like you said - special ed or not! Do they understand how difficult that tit is even for a typical person? Wtf were they thinking? Just goes to show ... again, how they wanted to be selfish and greedy. They should have homeschooled her in the beginning ... but then again, there goes their free time and also lawsuit money. I wonder how much trauma /ptsd she has from those days ... ugh
They had to do something with her.
Afterall, the 3rd caregiver had to go to school himself.
🐖 sure wasn't gonna stay home and deal with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah it's surprising that they sent her to a private school. Poor girl probably didn't understand half the things that they were trying to teach her.
She's learning her colours now at 15, but teachers usually expect kids to know basic things like that when they enter public school.

Reactions: 11
EXACTLY. In the video above he tried to imply that P, as Abbies mother knew more than the two therapists. Yet Super Mom P couldnt teach Abbie either.

• Haha
EXACTLY. In the video above he tried to imply that P, as Abbies mother knew more than the two therapists. Yet Super Mom P couldnt teach Abbie either.
He actually said they were the experts because they are her parents... such a narcissist.

Yeah it's surprising that they sent her to a private school. Poor girl probably didn't understand half the things that they were trying to teach her.
She's learning her colours now at 15, but teachers usually expect kids to know basic things like that when they enter public school.
Yeah but not kids with profound IDD.
I do not believe Abbie has learned colors at all.
She guesses.
He puts the correct guesses in the vlog.
IMO.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.