Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why they were able to sue the private school. Didn't they choose to send Abbie to the public school? And considering it is a public school, it's not like they paid them any money?
I'm not that good with legal things, so maybe I'm wrong here.
They sued the public school system for not following Abbie’s IEP and to get her into a more appropriate program.

Reactions: 7
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
EXACTLY. In the video above he tried to imply that P, as Abbies mother knew more than the two therapists. Yet Super Mom P couldnt teach Abbie either.
I mean ... you all know how public schools can be. Especially during the early years, I’m sure she was subject to a bunch of bullying... cause some kids can be mean af. P should have been teaching her while Ass was at the shop or whatever. But she said she is not cut out for the “stay at home” tit. But really, you’re a stay at home mom P. I guess they were trying to “fix” her from that long ago.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually really shocked that they would even put her in public school. Like you said - special ed or not! Do they understand how difficult that tit is even for a typical person? Wtf were they thinking? Just goes to show ... again, how they wanted to be selfish and greedy. They should have homeschooled her in the beginning ... but then again, there goes their free time and also lawsuit money. I wonder how much trauma /ptsd she has from those days ... ugh
They were both working at the time without a lot of money with no speciality or even knowledge about ABA or the other therapies at the time. She also maybe didn’t even have her Medicaid waiver at the time, depending on when that was granted. Just how were they in anyway equipped to homeschool her?

I mean ... you all know how public schools can be. Especially during the early years, I’m sure she was subject to a bunch of bullying... cause some kids can be mean af. P should have been teaching her while Ass was at the shop or whatever. But she said she is not cut out for the “stay at home” tit. But really, you’re a stay at home mom P. I guess they were trying to “fix” her from that long ago.
His engine shop closed down for not making any money. Priscilla was working to pay the bills.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's surprising that they sent her to a private school. Poor girl probably didn't understand half the things that they were trying to teach her.
She's learning her colours now at 15, but teachers usually expect kids to know basic things like that when they enter public school.
Her private school is for kids with disabilities they know exactly what they are dealing with, a 15 year old that is severely disabled and parents that are living in fantasyland about her abilities.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but not kids with profound IDD.
I do not believe Abbie has learned colors at all.
She guesses.
He puts the correct guesses in the vlog.
IMO.
100% correct. He hides the iPad screen from view and points with his finger to the colour imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today is Princess P's birthday,
I bet shes just waiting by the windows to see if she gets a "parade" LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
OK... another thing. You can tell how deranged Ass is to the point where he doesn’t know what modern society and work life looks like every time he mentions Zoom and online meetings. I’m like where the duck have you been!? ... even outside of quarantine, virtual meetings and online classes were a thing. Before this great Covid time, when I was employed, I had such meetings on a daily basis. So this motherfucker knows nothing about technology other than cameras and YouTube. And you all thought he could trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Ha !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were both working at the time without a lot of money with no speciality or even knowledge about ABA or the other therapies at the time. She also maybe didn’t even have her Medicaid waiver at the time, depending on when that was granted. Just how were they in anyway equipped to homeschool her?

His engine shop closed down for not making any money. Priscilla was working to pay the bills.
They were well into vlogging FA when he closed the shop. He said he closed it to be a FT vlogger.

Reactions: 8
Just found this article also which may explain the cut to 1 day a week from Brandi

"Their daughter has been able to receive services for the past five years. Three months ago, she stopped receiving help from Medicaid. "

They also claim she can shop and bathe herself in this article

It’s amazing, with Abigail she’s now able to go grocery shopping with us and she’s able to bath herself and do all of these life skills that many of us take for granted,” said Priscilla Maass.

FYI both from April 2019...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OK... another thing. You can tell how deranged Ass is to the point where he doesn’t know what modern society and work life looks like every time he mentions Zoom and online meetings. I’m like where the duck have you been!? ... even outside of quarantine, virtual meetings and online classes were a thing. Before this great Covid time, when I was employed, I had such meetings on a daily basis. So this motherfucker knows nothing about technology other than cameras and YouTube. And you all thought he could trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Ha !
LOL That was me. He said it during the scandal. I shouldnt have believed it, but since I am not tech-savy I did!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For most females, nurturing and teaching their children comes naturally.
🐖 failed miserably at these things.
She just didn't have it in her.
During the preschool years, most moms (and dads) teach their kids. They meet them where they are and teach them on that level, whether it's advanced or below.
It's not "homeschooling" and it is a natural occurrence in most households.
In most cases all you need is the desire, some time and a crayon and paper in order to 'be equipped to do it'.
The hambeasts did not work with Abbie consistently..
Period.
They left this up to the school to do.
As I've said before, people can defend them all they want, but the facts will never change.
They failed Abbie.
IMO

Reactions: 15

So many ways I can dissect your statement/ question... but I’ll take the easy way out. They can always make the TIME to homeschool her... doesn’t take much money. I know cause I had a combination of homeschooling and actual school in my early days. With two parents who seemed to work 24/7. Abbie being atypical, I can imagine that it wouldn’t take that long of your time from your day. She should at least know colors and numbers by now. And how to go to the bathroom when needed. Really doesn’t take much effort or money... just a bunch of discipline.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just found this article also which may explain the cut to 1 day a week from Brandi

"Their daughter has been able to receive services for the past five years. Three months ago, she stopped receiving help from Medicaid. "

They also claim she can shop and bathe herself in this article

It’s amazing, with Abigail she’s now able to go grocery shopping with us and she’s able to bath herself and do all of these life skills that many of us take for granted,” said Priscilla Maass.
I remember this, Asa vlogged all about it and P filmed him speaking to the crowd.
It does make sense though, because the article stated "No changes in services in 2019". Maybe they got the word she was being bumped back for 2020?

Reactions: 3
LOL That was me. He said it during the scandal. I shouldnt have believed it, but since I am not tech-savy I did!
Haha back in the day it was easier ... but now you really have to have hacking skills! But seriously, you can tell he has no clue just from the comments he makes haha. There have always been people that work remotely or as a member of a global team. He’s like “God I can’t believe what this world has come to...”. Lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.