Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it yet...I need a bowl and a beer first while I water my flowers.

I think Isaiah will be going to App State.
I believe they wanted him to work on scholarships and stuff but always intended to send him if that was where he really wanted to go. They way they talk about it, ordering him all the fan wear. He's going. Don't know why but I thought of that today while I was walking.
Love this!! 🀩 Meanwhile, I'm drinking Arnold Palmer half and half iced tea/lemonade and making dinner, vs ordering take out!πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for Isiah...I hope they pay for his college. It's the least they can do for him. I hope they don't make a big deal about paying for his college, as if that somehow makes them saints. It's what a lot of parents do for their kids. Hell, over the years, my ex-husband and I put $20,000 in an account towards our son's college. We planned on splitting the remainder of the college costs, however, we got lucky. My son ended up with a 4-year academic scholarship to Purdue (that covers his tuition each year as long as his GPA remains above a certain number). He also received enough other scholarships/grants so that every possible cost he will have during those 4 years (gas, car, dorm, monthly money, etc) are 100% taken care of. (Totally hit the awesome kid lotto with this one!!) πŸ₯° So the money his dad and I had saved, we will be giving it to him after he graduates.

We felt that as his parents, we owed it to him to financially see him through college, and then after that, he is ready to start his life, as an adult. So, all those years of studying, etc, really paid off for him, and us as well.

I realize everyone's situation is different, but geez. College, life insurance, etc, those are things ASSa and 🐷🐽 should have thought about LONG before they came into all this free money from pimping out their daughter's disability. If anything annoys me it is that fact. So much comes free for them, with no hard work to back it up. Don't even get me started on his neglect of his first daughter. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've watched my parents make bad choices where my brother is concerned over the years. It is really hard to watch. They are no where near the level of A&P, but still. In the end, all DCF (Florida's child services) cares about is the most basic of things. Is the person fed, clothed, more or less hygienic, getting medical care, school (where applicable) and the home isn't a complete pigsty. I don't mean that the people who work there don't care. I've met a few who really do. However, they can't hold family accountable for more than that.

As much as I dislike A&P and think they are neglecting Abbie in terms of follow through on therapies and skills, I also don't believe that any placement the state would find for her would be much better. And since that is the case, on the off chance that she was ever removed from the home (eloping and hurting someone, found unattended in an unsafe place) A&P would lawyer up and get her back.
I believe Asshole would fight to get her back, but Pigface could care less. Her life would be so much easier in her eyes, and all she cares about is herself. The good thing would be Ab wouldn't get away with what she does at home. The follow through might really help her in a facility. Pig could volunteer for all the things and we would finally have some interesting content!

Love this!! 🀩 Meanwhile, I'm drinking Arnold Palmer half and half iced tea/lemonade and making dinner, vs ordering take out!πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for Isiah...I hope they pay for his college. It's the least they can do for him. I hope they don't make a big deal about paying for his college, as if that somehow makes them saints. It's what a lot of parents do for their kids. Hell, over the years, my ex-husband and I put $20,000 in an account towards our son's college. We planned on splitting the remainder of the college costs, however, we got lucky. My son ended up with a 4-year academic scholarship to Purdue (that covers his tuition each year as long as his GPA remains above a certain number). He also received enough other scholarships/grants so that every possible cost he will have during those 4 years (gas, car, dorm, monthly money, etc) are 100% taken care of. (Totally hit the awesome kid lotto with this one!!) πŸ₯° So the money his dad and I had saved, we will be giving it to him after he graduates.

We felt that as his parents, we owed it to him to financially see him through college, and then after that, he is ready to start his life, as an adult. So, all those years of studying, etc, really paid off for him, and us as well.

I realize everyone's situation is different, but geez. College, life insurance, etc, those are things ASSa and 🐷🐽 should have thought about LONG before they came into all this free money from pimping out their daughter's disability. If anything annoys me it is that fact. So much comes free for them, with no hard work to back it up. Don't even get me started on his neglect of his first daughter. 😑
I think they feel the leghumpers will feel sorry for Isaiah and send him some money for his college. Wouldn't put it past them. The sympathy vote along with the autism card seem to work well for them.

Reactions: 17
I think they feel the leghumpers will feel sorry for Isaiah and send him some money for his college. Wouldn't put it past them. The sympathy vote along with the autism card seem to work well for them.
It's ridiculous there are humpers out there who are really that naive, gullible, or just plain stupid. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Shes going to expect to be pushed on that bike.
ASSa and πŸ– should take her out and push her on it anytime Abbie demands it. thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh...something from yesterdays vlog just sunk in.
Speaking of blow outs, she must be having some issues. Yesterday during the laundry fest Asa handed Abbie her sofa cover to carry upstairs, and even commented how great IKEA sofas are because the covers can be washed.
It’s disgusting. Why don’t they just get her trained properly, I bet that house stinks at times

• Haha
  • Wow
It's ridiculous there are humpers out there who are really that naive, gullible, or just plain stupid. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

ASSa and πŸ– should take her out and push her on it anytime Abbie demands it. thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's a sucker born every minute. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As @RocketQueen said, I gotta stay incognito (in case Asshat reads this) but I did comment within the past 10minutes on YT besides I suck at posting on here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s disgusting. Why don’t they just get her trained properly, I bet that house stinks at times
Agreed. Although, theres a chance shes shredding the diapers and smearing....they dont make her wear the backward/straight jacket get-up anymore.

• Sick
Agreed. Although, theres a chance shes shredding the diapers and smearing....they dont make her wear the backward/straight jacket get-up anymore.
Cause she’s outgrown the stripping according to her parents

• Haha
Cause she’s outgrown the stripping according to her parents
I don't believe that for a minute..if she will eat dirt.. she will do the smearing still. It seemed like they just stopped talking about it. Could be they wake up at night and take her to the bathroom or they drug her at night where she doesn't wake up for a certain number of hours.

Also they have admitted she takes her clothes off throughout the day.

Reactions: 14
What a bleeping tit show. He makes me so angry being cavalier about catching corona, people are losing their lives and he has such an arrogant attitude. Makes me want to Punch his lights out.
Two dunkin runs in one day. Pig has not one but two Dunkins cups next to her on the couch that they must have picked up on the way home from taking her Mom home.

Reactions: 15
Two dunkin runs in one day. Pig has not one but two Dunkins cups next to her on the couch that they must have picked up on the way home from taking her Mom home.
Yep. And in the vlog they didnt show the fried chicken and waffle breakfast that P posted on the 'gram. And Isaiah got her that huge box of chocolates. And they had that big dinner.
Thats probably why P asked A if she could order new clothing. Her stuff is getting too tight. I swear I think her arms are going to burst out of the sleeves like the Hulk half of the time!

I don't believe that for a minute..if she will eat dirt.. she will do the smearing still. It seemed like they just stopped talking about it. Could be they wake up at night and take her to the bathroom or they drug her at night where she doesn't wake up for a certain number of hours.

Also they have admitted she takes her clothes off throughout the day.
Yep, she almost did it on FB live last week. I've never seen P move that fast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her bike is an expensive stroller
Exactly shes doing absolutely nothing. Working on steering today....my ass

So basically what they did today was to eat that huge breakfast, eat that huge dinner, buy a huge box of chocolates, do 2 trips to DD, and let's not forget that strawberry shortcake yall!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dinner...Prime Rib, potatoes and rolls ( the salad is a pre bagged after thought). Then you see the potoaoes...and of course they are covered in cheese. I could not, would not eat the way they do! I think I would feel so lethargic and bloated and food hungover. ICK!

• Sick
Exactly shes doing absolutely nothing. Working on steering today....my ass

So basically what they did today was to eat that huge breakfast, eat that huge dinner, buy a huge box of chocolates, do 2 trips to DD, and let's not forget that strawberry shortcake yall!
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 8.12.13 PM.png

The Maass family are like No Face from Spirited Away, who goes berserk, devouring everything in sight.
He starts off the film this quiet creature trying to impress Chihiro, and becomes this massive greedy monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.