Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it yet...I need a bowl and a beer first while I water my flowers.

I think Isaiah will be going to App State. I believe they wanted him to work on scholarships and stuff but always intended to send him if that was where he really wanted to go. They way they talk about it, ordering him all the fan wear. He's going. Don't know why but I thought of that today while I was walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200512_233159.jpg

You guys have to go and read the replies! Amanda Lee is in full swing! 😂🤣😂🤣

Screenshot_20200512_233603.jpg

This is one of them 🤣

Screenshot_20200512_233811.jpg

And another one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yawn city! New vlog was crap. Abbie on the bike "we're working on steering" ugh...ok. noticed the couch cushion is still gone...wonder how bad that diaper blow out last week really was!? Candy for mothers day gift...enable much? Tomorrow we get to see the big Birthday party...whooohooo...and all the things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yawn city! New vlog was crap. Abbie on the bike "we're working on steering" ugh...ok. noticed the couch cushion is still gone...wonder how bad that diaper blow out last week really was!? Candy for mothers day gift...enable much? Tomorrow we get to see the big Birthday party...whooohooo...and all the things.
There was ANOTHER blow out??? I missed it. I have to skip through so I don’t have to hear them talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where did you find that 3 wheel bike for such a low amount. I have never seen them that low.

Maybe that is why we saw them walking around in Walmart on the vlog. They had saw that and thought maybe that Walmart would have one in stock.

Reactions: 3
There was ANOTHER blow out??? I missed it. I have to skip through so I don’t have to hear them talk.
The humpers notice it too. Yes Humpers. While Sweet Girl is running around naked she took a dump on her couch. High fives all around! LOL

1589324092717.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There are 24 replies to the comment I posted here from someone on YT!
Keeping me entertained 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh...something from yesterdays vlog just sunk in.
Speaking of blow outs, she must be having some issues. Yesterday during the laundry fest Asa handed Abbie her sofa cover to carry upstairs, and even commented how great IKEA sofas are because the covers can be washed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of blow outs, she must be having some issues. Yesterday during the laundry fest Asa handed Abbie her sofa cover to carry upstairs, and even commented how great IKEA sofas are because the covers can be washed.
That's what happens when you don't bother to be consistent in potty training your 15 year old.
Serves them right.
I hope she shits on everything in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the sofa in the living room is not from IKEA. They are such idiots. If you find something that works, why not stick with it?

Reactions: 11
Shes going to expect to be pushed on that bike.
Yep. And she'll start throwing those god-awful tantrums every time she sees it until one of the beasts push her around. I bet they regret this purchase by summer's end, if not sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Edit: I found updated info

2017-18
IEP Average Scholarship Amount
$8,170

504 Average Scholarship Amount
$4,614

8k is nothing when tuition cost is in the 25k-35k range.
Most of the time parents health insurance will cover the majority of the tuition fees after they meet their deductible. It's still very costly none the less

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.