Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just posted this in the previous thread, didnā€™t see there was a new one but I have been blocked for saying they blew money on a bike but Abbie has no sensory toys.

But somehow this is still up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The leg humpers are having a crying festival over how "happy" Abbie was on her bike.
Uh...no.
Abbie was actually getting attention.
The kind of attention every child deserves and normal parents provide on a regular basis. Her happiness was nothing more and it had zero to do with that bike.
If those dumbass people had interacted with Abbie her entire life like this, I believe we would see a whole different 15 year old.
But no.
They stuck her in a back room with a 7 year old as primary caregiver during her most formative years.
They sued the school district because the district couldn't "educate" their feral child.
Then they came home after work to sit on their fat asses for years and years and the only contact they had with Abbie, before the vlogs, was just when it was necessary.
IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
All the humpers had tears. :rolleyes: I have a face ache from palming it.

How is she going to learn how to apply brakes? She doesn't even have the strength to push a button on the stove?

• Haha
All the humpers had tears. :rolleyes: I have a face ache from palming it.

How is she going to learn how to apply brakes? She doesn't even have the strength to push a button on the stove?
She can't even look straight ahead. Looking where you're going seems like a good place to start.

• Haha
I believe the bike was a content/views/comments investment. I know when riding down my street, I look for all cars, loose dogs, etc. I have to be ready to stop (or go in the case of loose dogs) in a moments notice. I have to be aware at all times - as much as driving. She isnā€™t even aware enough to walk down the stairs. Who are they fooling?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tears of joy?! All of those fuckers are always crying tears of joy about something! Abigail just has to sit there for everyone and their mother to be ," Sooo proud of her!!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG Yā€™all!!! I have no words...
We have been trying to afford one of those for our 16 year old for several years now. She wants to use a tri-cycle, since she always has lacked the coordination for a bicycle but yes, they are super expensive... I am just sick...

Also, someone mentioned the cheerleading. I remember they talked about it and being that it was part of Special Olympics. We do a lot with our local chapter and I can tell you now, Abbieā€™s behavior would not be tolerated, whatsoever.. Athletes are required to show good behaviors and attitudes. They are understanding but they never can or will push an athlete to participate. I can only imagine that Abbie has to be forced to do anything physical and that would absolutely not be allowed..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's for views and I also think it's a part of P's fantasy of Abbie being a typical teenager. She is SO desperate for Abbie to do and to be interested in "typical teenage girl" stuff n' things... she doesn't care that they spent a ridiculous amount of $$$ that Abbie is not going to use. Dropping almost $1000 on a bike that will barely get used, buying 20 bags of groceries every two days, it's just... mind-boggling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No doubt they will write that bike off as a business expense.
Probably all those groceries too.
I hope the IRS gets a tip.

OMG Yā€™all!!! I have no words...
We have been trying to afford one of those for our 16 year old for several years now. She wants to use a tri-cycle, since she always has lacked the coordination for a bicycle but yes, they are super expensive... I am just sick...

Also, someone mentioned the cheerleading. I remember they talked about it and being that it was part of Special Olympics. We do a lot with our local chapter and I can tell you now, Abbieā€™s behavior would not be tolerated, whatsoever.. Athletes are required to show good behaviors and attitudes. They are understanding but they never can or will push an athlete to participate. I can only imagine that Abbie has to be forced to do anything physical and that would absolutely not be allowed..
That sucks you can't get your daughter a bike like that!!
Makes my heart hurt to be honest.
The cheerleading thing was mentioned by šŸ– in the car ride and she made it a point to mention it was SPECIAL NEEDS Cheerleading. Like Abbie even fuked that up for her.
Grrrrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole cheerleading thing.
I had to make sure I heard right.
Yep they said cheerleading. And big Prilly was gonna let it go at that. But finally I guess Assssa felt compelled to say Special Needs Cheerleading. I dont think P woulda ever even clarified.
But like our friend SamIAm says...they even have rules for that...and Abbie would be kicked out. And I blame A&P for this. No discipline since day one. She would still be very delayed and unable to do many things. But I believe she would be a different girl behavior-wise had she had some discipline & attention. And that wouldve meant a far better life.

I
No doubt they will write that bike off as a business expense.
Probably all those groceries too.
I hope the IRS gets a tip.

That sucks you can't get your daughter a bike like that!!
Makes my heart hurt to be honest.
The cheerleading thing was mentioned by šŸ– in the car ride and she made it a point to mention it was SPECIAL NEEDS Cheerleading. Like Abbie even fuked that up for her.
Grrrrrrr.
just now, at the same second as you, posted almost the same identical thing.
GMTA...or CREEPY?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole cheerleading thing.
I had to make sure I heard right.
Yep they said cheerleading. And big Prilly was gonna let it go at that. But finally I guess Assssa felt compelled to say Special Needs Cheerleading. I dont think P woulda ever even clarified.
But like our friend SamIAm says...they even have rules for that...and Abbie would be kicked out. And I blame A&P for this. No discipline since day one. She would still be very delayed and unable to do many things. But I believe she would be a different girl behavior-wise had she had some discipline & attention. And that wouldve meant a far better life.

I

just now, at the same second as you, posted almost the same identical thing.
GMTA...or CREEPY?
It's the great minds think alike thing...
Or...
You should be afraid.
Be very afraid.
šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bike. Wow, just....what the hell and why? What a freaking waste of money and such dumbassery!!! Assa is so freaking delusional it's astounding. Him going on and on while they were in the car, talking about how it would be great for her to ride alongside them when they go out on their scooters (I know this isn't the first time he's talked about this, or even talked about her learning to ride a scooter, now its an actual bike) And then that cheerleading comment? This man is nuts! Something is seriously wrong with his perception of reality. People talk about P being delusional but this man is the cherry on top of this circus show cake. And the way P was looking at him in the car as he went on and on about his delusions. That was a, yeah right buddy. I don't think so, look but I can't say anything around you. Her body language was also a giveaway.

This is something that kid will most likely never use or have any interest in and that kind of money, AGAIN, could have gone to their son's college fund. It's getting gross with how much the ass hat Asa dotes on his daughter but treats his son like trash. He can't even congratulate him without an insult. Nasty man-baby.

Who knows, maybe Ab WILL hop on that bike one day and turn into a little speed demon and chase her dad down the street on it all the while, laughing gleefully.

• Heart
  • Haha
I believe the bike was a content/views/comments investment. I know when riding down my street, I look for all cars, loose dogs, etc. I have to be ready to stop (or go in the case of loose dogs) in a moments notice. I have to be aware at all times - as much as driving. She isnā€™t even aware enough to walk down the stairs. Who are they fooling?
I donā€™t get it. The leghumpers will support them in whatever content they make..... so why a bike?

Iā€™m not going to say Abbie wonā€™t learn but from seeing how she interacts now, I donā€™t see how bike riding is on the top of the list.

Do they just lack creativity or are they just lazy? They could easily make content with Nala, Sandy, or sticking to the channel theme by doing activities with Abbie. If they do want money and fame why are they so lazy when it comes to content?

Reactions: 11
The money spending habits also reinforce my theory that P grew up as a spoiled Princess and probably almost always got what she wanted, materially anyway. Her parents "spared no expense", to quote John Hammond of Jurassic Park.
A&P say that they've got things squared away with lawyers and life insurance and that Abbie is "set for life".. but their current spending habits really don't reflect that. They have to know, on some level at least, that YT isn't going to last forever and it's so incredibly foolish to spend as if it will. It's like they have the "spend it while you have it" mentality and no real planning for the future. I don't know how much their life insurance policies are worth but somehow I don't think it will be enough for the plans they have for the rest of Abbie's life.

What makes it even worse is they'll throw all of this $$$ on toys, gadgets, P's weight loss surgery, but they refuse to pay for Isaiah's education?? Surely his college education is more important than a 1000 dollar bike, some scooters and god knows what else?? That has to be affecting Isaiah, too. You can't tell me he doesn't wonder these same things. Why will they spend insane amounts of money on stuff for Abbie that she will more than likely never use, and stuff for themselves, but not his education.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I will just say this... that bike is half my rent. What a total waste of money. I really donā€™t care how they spend their money, but it is really a shame that they are flaunting this way while millions of us are without work at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Abbie doesnā€™t get a adequate birthday post, Iā€™m coming out of the shadows and commenting.
Yo Priscilla Mickey Dā€™s isnā€™t on the diet. ā€œ300 poundsā€ here we come.
Yo A&P get Abbie a gift she can use herself. Pool toys are a fun idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The money spending habits also reinforce my theory that P grew up as a spoiled Princess and probably almost always got what she wanted, materially anyway. Her parents "spared no expense", to quote John Hammond of Jurassic Park.
A&P say that they've got things squared away with lawyers and life insurance and that Abbie is "set for life".. but their current spending habits really don't reflect that. They have to know, on some level at least, that YT isn't going to last forever and it's so incredibly foolish to spend as if it will. It's like they have the "spend it while you have it" mentality and no real planning for the future. I don't know how much their life insurance policies are worth but somehow I don't think it will be enough for the plans they have for the rest of Abbie's life.

What makes it even worse is they'll throw all of this $$$ on toys, gadgets, P's weight loss surgery, but they refuse to pay for Isaiah's education?? Surely his college education is more important than a 1000 dollar bike, some scooters and god knows what else?? That has to be affecting Isaiah, too. You can't tell me he doesn't wonder these same things. Why will they spend insane amounts of money on stuff for Abbie that she will more than likely never use, and stuff for themselves, but not his education.
I doubt Asa has even thought that far ahead given how out of touch he is about EVERYTHING. He lives in his own head. He did create that channel after all with the intention of also never having to work for anyone again. Since he has become such a YT "expert" than he should have remembered the great Ad-pocalypse that happened, which really messed with YouTubers' incomes. Or Youtubers who made it big and lived beyond their means and then went under. OR, how fleeting one's popularity can be. It would not surprise me if he thought this was a lasting thing/income. But they really should have been saving a good chunk of that money instead of spending it on all these useless toys.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why he won't support his son or help him with college is that he's jealous of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.