Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will get around that since this is a tricycle.? They could always take her to a big parking lot... which is where they should go anyway... off the road.
I doubt it because it has to do not only with if the rider falls, but if the rider is hit by a vehicle.

Reactions: 5

Tonight's vlog 11.5.20
I know they said something along the lines about Abbie not liking situations where the ground is not steady so i'm not really sure why they keep forcing her into these types of things when it's not necessary especially in her everyday life. Being on a boat, riding a bike things she wouldnt be doing unless they force her to for content. You could tell by her sounds/movements she didn't even want to get on that bike but sure enough those two giant pieces of tit forced her so they will have something to vlog about while the other two gleefully helped. I feel so bad for that kid. She could be at home playing with infant toys and learning basic human function if it wasn't for the useless sacks of garbage she has for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I created an account posted a rant now we wait for someone to post it here and the comments to flow on YT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So for the price of that bike they could've gotten her about 3 free-floating sky swings or 6 fabric swings/hammocks - you know, something that she could actually use & may redirect her potentially harmful rocking stim. But no, let's get her a bike that she'll probably never be able to use and expect her to wear a bulky helmet when she won't even wear hats/headphones.
They had all of that in the old house.
Outside swings, a fabric swing hanging in the living room, trampolines inside and out, sandbox, sensory lights....who knows what they did with all of it, but she never used any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Another thing I forgot to mention the other day... remember when they got the Jags masks? And stupid ass Assa was like “oh yeah we can wear them to the games once the season starts.” Does he really think there is gonna be a season? Hahahaha that was the dumbest thing to say. He really thinks that the NFL is going to open up late this summer. One can hope. You know he is completely bummed that they don’t have that camp I a special bullshit. Speaking of which... how the hell are they so comfortable dropping their severely IDD daughter there? I hate to bring this up but being a true crime fanatic, my mind often takes me places it shouldn’t. So ... have you all heard about this case in the 70s?;

If I were them I would NEVER send her to camp... and trust her lil camp buddies to watch her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"Teats" of joy? :unsure:
Excuse me while I LMFAO
They're crying tears of joy watching Abbie seated (more or less) on a big trike while her fat slob father pants while pushing her from behind. And as Abbies legs dangle uselessly while Isaiah steers and big Prilly huffs along on the other side......
O.M.G.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me while I LMFAO
They're crying tears of joy watching Abbie seated (more or less) on a big trike while her fat slob father pants while pushing her from behind. And as Abbies legs dangle uselessly while Isaiah steers and big Prilly huffs along on the other side......
O.M.G.
One thing about Asss is he can play those leg HUMPERS like a fiddle.. knows exactly what makes them cry "teats" of joy. It was all for the set up money shot for the thumb nail... hiding Abs legs and feet to make it look like she is pedaling.. and of course post the .0005 seconds they weren't holding onto the bike and steering it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another thing I forgot to mention the other day... remember when they got the Jags masks? And stupid ass Assa was like “oh yeah we can wear them to the games once the season starts.” Does he really think there is gonna be a season? Hahahaha that was the dumbest thing to say. He really thinks that the NFL is going to open up late this summer. One can hope. You know he is completely bummed that they don’t have that camp I a special bullshit. Speaking of which... how the hell are they so comfortable dropping their severely IDD daughter there? I hate to bring this up but being a true crime fanatic, my mind often takes me places it shouldn’t. So ... have you all heard about this case in the 70s?;

If I were them I would NEVER send her to camp... and trust her lil camp buddies to watch her.
I'm with you. But they think Abbie is so special and so loved that no one would EVER harm her. I have joked about that before, but I'm also serious....they REALLY believe that, that she is some sort of....idk....gift to humanity...??....its quite strange.

Reactions: 6
One thing about Asss is he can play those leg HUMPERS like a fiddle.. knows exactly what makes them cry "teats" of joy. It was all for the set up money shot for the thumb nail... hiding Abs legs and feet to make it look like she is pedaling.. and of course post the .0005 seconds they weren't holding onto the bike and steering it for her.
Her riding a bike will be just like Zillas weight loss. We’ll probably see it in a few more vlogs then we won’t hear about it. The fans will ask about her bike here and there and Asa will post a pic of her “riding” it.

*yawn* these ppl are so predictable now.

Reactions: 12
I'm with you. But they think Abbie is so special and so loved that no one would EVER harm her. I have joked about that before, but I'm also serious....they REALLY believe that, that she is some sort of....idk....gift to humanity...??....its quite strange.
Yep... they love when people recognize them in public ... one lady heard Abbie yelling in the bathroom of a restaurant or something and she was so excited to know it was Abbie. I’d have been embarrassed if I were P... but she loved it. That girl is not a celebrity. They love when people cheer her name when she participates in the talent shows or “modeling.” I get they want her to have a life... but let’s be real... Abbie has no bleeping clue what she’s doing. Can you imagine if those camp buddies forget to lock the door to the cabin at night? I seriously don’t know how they trust that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.