Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so delusional. She can't process the multiple steps needed to ride a bike. Her brain cannot possibly process needing to steer and pedal at the same time. Add in having to react to things, like a car coming (she doesn't understand danger), or something like a dog running in front of her. She will never be able to respond in time to safely steer or stop. This is so incredibly unsafe for her. They know she won't wear a helmet, and even if she gets to step whatever it is to wear a helmet, she will have already forgot step one of sitting on the bike or two of pedaling....wow they have really outdone themselves

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think being able to steer comes before cycling, so that was a waste of $1,000. She only liked not having to burn a calorie. And nice clickbait thumbnail because what was that thing she was on at the end of the vlog? Maybe her 1st or 2nd try at a bike? If they really have dreams of her riding along, she would need a side car attached to a battery/motorized bike that a NT adult drives. No rigging in the world can make this trike dream happen. What you saw today is as far as that will go. Looks like the adults just got themselves a novelty bike. Maybe they knew it wouldn’t work for Ab (they even said they’ve waited until Ab is big enough...big enough meaning adult size) & they got it for Big P, but didn’t want to embarrass her, due to her wide load. And she can put her Chickfilet in it? How about apple slices. My family hasn’t eaten McD’s in about 6 mos. It’s not hard to avoid. All the food...all the things!

Amazing title Hotographer! (sp? what does it mean?) lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You know, I was just thinking....that $900 bike is probably what Big P spends monthly on their vittles, between the 20bags a trip grocery runs, DD, fast food lunches and dinners. And when Asa commented it was "way more expensive" than the first bike they wanted, P didnt look happy.
Thats an addict right there.
Whether its drugs, booze, food,, gambling.....an addict doesnt blink at what they pay to feed their addiction. But to pay that amount for something else? They suddenly know the value of a dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've said it before & I'll say it again. These humpers are either from another planet or blinded by live for this disgusting family.
Possibly just ignorant. Although I have smarten up from the 4 months of watching this family I was a bit ignorant when it came to Abbis capabilities and her families lack of .. guidance lol. I just did not know what I was watching lol.

I am now starting to realize Ass and Pricillia expect Abby to do chores, cook and "independent" work all while not being a potty trained 15 yo girl. So much energy is put into Abby making cookies yet no energy goes into Abby not wearing a diaper anymore. 4 months ago I would've just believed they tried to potty train their teen daughter but now I know. I am now a lot less ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know, I was just thinking....that $900 bike is probably what Big P spends monthly on their vittles, between the 20bags a trip grocery runs, DD, fast food lunches and dinners. And when Asa commented it was "way more expensive" than the first bike they wanted, P didnt look happy.
Whether its drugs, booze, food,, gambling.....an addict doesnt blink at what they pay to feed their addiction. But to pay that amount for something else? They suddenly know the value of a dollar.
Her face is always sullen, especially w/ driving. So I didn’t pick up on any change in expression due to cost. lol I’ll look back tho.

And GIRLLL needs to close those legs when driving! She looks like a truck driver! ew! Maybe she can’t really close her legs, due to their size, so wear capri’s then!

Reactions: 10
“ an addict doesn’t blink at what they pay to feed their addiction“
so very true. I now work with homeless people, addicts and the incarcerated and your words are so very true👍👍👍

Reactions: 11
How much you want to bet they force Abbie on that peloton to 'teach' her how to ride. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.31.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.32.32 PM.png

Is it just me or is Abbie's hairline receding more than it already is in some places??
When I first saw this segment, I was startled at what appeared to be hair thinning/loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“ an addict doesn’t blink at what they pay to feed their addiction“
so very true. I now work with homeless people, addicts and the incarcerated and your words are so very true👍👍👍
Small world! That is what I do! :):)

Reactions: 5
Her face is always sullen, especially w/ driving. So I didn’t pick up on any change in expression due to cost. lol I’ll look back tho.

And GIRLLL needs to close those legs when driving! She looks like a truck driver! ew! Maybe she can’t really close her legs, due to their size, so wear capri’s then!
Yeah...she kind of smirks, smiles, shakes her head for a second...but its like one of those "let Asa make the decisions" kinda things. At least to me anyway.

She is definitely losing hair. You can clearly see when they have it in a bun. Look at the back of her head or around her ears. It’s no time normal. Hey
What do you think is causing it? Horrendous diet? Hairstyles? She's only 15 years old.
Her hair certainly didn't seem that bad in older videos.
Did it suddenly get worse in the new house? Could it be stress?

View attachment 128215View attachment 128216View attachment 128217

Is it just me or is Abbie's hairline receding more than it already is in some places??
When I first saw this segment, I was startled at what appeared to be hair thinning/loss.
It's those freakin' little rubber bands put in so tight it pulls on her scalp. Back when I thought this family was kinda cool I noticed that and thought, she can't tell them her head hurts from that and ya know it does. Way to tightly pulled...ouchie!!! Pulling the hair right out of her head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oops didn’t mean to delete my post. I have been blocked for saying they blew money on a bike but Abbie has no sensory toys.

But somehow this is still up

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about that after watching her video as well. Water weight can be huge. After having my son I had so much water retention, my doctor put me on diuretics and within 2 days I dropped 20 lbs in water weight and that was before I even left the hospital. Before my first colonoscopy, I dropped 12 pounds in one day, granted you get totally cleaned out :poop::poop: 💧😂😂but still, we carry around so much liquid on a regular basis. As gross as the prep was, that one-day weight drop led to a total of 25 lbs lost over a few months time.🥳🤩

She could have lost more if she really wanted to, but as we see, food and lack of exercise is the staple of their lives. Sadly, she is going nowhere but up, in weight that is.
So I guess the appetite doesn’t change from the surgery, you have the same cravings as before, but the smaller stomach doesn’t allow you to eat without getting sick?

She needs to start getting Botox. She can afford it. If my girlfriends working regular jobs can, so can she. Thank God “black don’t crack,” but I myself was thinking of doing it as a preventative measure while in my late 20s. I guess a lot can be said about living an active lifestyle, drinking a gallon of water a day and not eating like tit. 🤟🏾🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve been getting Botox since I was 40, I’m turning 57 next month, I’m surprised she hasn’t, but then when her face was so so bloated there were no wrinkles lol she needs a peel, a good professional exfoliation

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.