Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a bike when she was little...either they weren’t consistent enough to teach her years ago or she just couldn’t grasp how to pedal etc. Either way what is different 8 years or so from then!

Reactions: 11
Lmao ... the yelling 😂 Lol ... I almost forgot about that. Imagine the really high pitched one from the back of her throat. And then thrashing as she goes to attack the already confused opponent!
I picture a cage match...when she segues into the fish bubble noise and her opponent says screw this and climbs the cage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she had a bike when she was little...either they weren’t consistent enough to teach her years ago or she just couldn’t grasp how to pedal etc. Either way what is different 8 years or so from then!
And going by the videos it seems like she had a much better chance of learning when she was little

Reactions: 10
Of course asshole had to say how it was crazy expensive. Abbie will never ever be able to ride that bike independently IMO, she just doesn't have the dexterity or coordination. Basically it's a duck you to everyone who isn't a leghumper. Must be nice to have the disposable income.
She’s also too lazy to pedal anyway even if she did learn!

• Haha
God almighty, I think this is the dumbest tit they have ever done. I don't care how much they want her to be "typical" and do typical things like ride a bike, it's not going to happen. It would be like telling me to go to work for a heart surgeon and not kill anyone that day.....it just isn't going to happen!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So for the price of that bike they could've gotten her about 3 free-floating sky swings or 6 fabric swings/hammocks - you know, something that she could actually use & may redirect her potentially harmful rocking stim. But no, let's get her a bike that she'll probably never be able to use and expect her to wear a bulky helmet when she won't even wear hats/headphones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My god. Whats sad is she looked like she understood the concept better as a little kid than she does now.
I dont see her ever learning to pedal. And she cant even look straight. She looks up, down, all around....if she could pedal she'd crash because she doesnt understand that she has to look. They frustrate me.

Oh...and no Surfers for Autism this summer so "she cant surf". Huh? Why cant they just take her without an event going on? Oh thats right.....they go to SFA because they feel Abbies a star and people are there to see her.

I counted 7 bags of chips in Summers arms when they were putting groceries away.
Exactly! Cause she’s not a surfer and will never be one. If she was a surfer then they wouldn’t need a damn event. Like you said, it’s just to parade her around that beach. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And that thumbnail pic is so deceiving....them behind the bike with their arms raised, like she was riding and they were celebrating.
Maybe Abbie needs a cougar in her basket. LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 128155

The last step is the helmet?? THE LAST STEP is the thing that will keep her safe as she learns to ride a bike. They are both so unatheltic and they think they're gonna be able to save her if even if they're right beside her? P will probably be on her phone the whole time. They've been trying to get her to wear hats for ages and she will not wear them. She will never wear a helmet. If she miraculously learns how to ride a bike, she'll get hurt when she takes off on her own without a helmet and crashes.
I just started riding a bike again after years of not finding a bike that fits a shorty like me. I recently bought a helmet and have been diligent about wearing it. I am 68 and besides the few years I couldn’t ride, I have 60 plus years of biking experience. They need to insist on the helmet. Also, sad to say, I would be very shocked if she can master cycling.

And that thumbnail pic is so deceiving....them behind the bike with their arms raised, like she was riding and they were celebrating.
Their hands were raised for .05 seconds .. just enough for the shot...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THATS THEIR PURPOSEFUL MISREPRESENTATION
Of everything about these people, their lying and deceiving is the worst thing about them. And there's a hella lot to pick from.
But they Lie about everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.