Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her riding a bike will be just like Zillas weight loss. We’ll probably see it in a few more vlogs then we won’t hear about it. The fans will ask about her bike here and there and Asa will post a pic of her β€œriding” it.

*yawn* these ppl are so predictable now.
You know they will say β€œAbbie asked to get on her bike and go for a ride.” When really they have placed her on there and are getting ready to go. She is not gonna ask to ride that thing but they will make it look like so for a few more vlogs before they phase out of that bullshit.

Reactions: 12
I just started riding a bike again after years of not finding a bike that fits a shorty like me. I recently bought a helmet and have been diligent about wearing it. I am 68 and besides the few years I couldn’t ride, I have 60 plus years of biking experience. They need to insist on the helmet. Also, sad to say, I would be very shocked if she can master cycling.
When I was around 6 they brought out cycle helmets. I wore one every time I went on my bike. Even to this day I wear one and even if I cycle down my driveway I don’t feel stable without it!

Reactions: 4
yeppers it’s me. Just couldn’t figure out how to put it here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i reread it and I could have worded it better and used punctuation
Shhhh!
Dont ever reveal your identity. You're like Batman now.
Asa reads here, we dont want him to think that we are the only source of negativity LOL

damn WTF... guess I’ll just keep ranting and posting
You've probably already been blocked. :(
But you went out in a blaze of glory!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you guys catch when they were talking about the different activities ... CHEERLEADING being one of them. I’m glad I caught that before I skipped to the bike tit show.
I want to take back my comment about when I said the whole thing about MMA. They may as well have her try that too. After all it’s great for stress relief... plenty of grappling on mats and hurting people... you always come out of it with a sense of accomplishment whether you are defeated or not. This will also be a great way to get her tired if she trains most days out of the week. She could very well be the next Alexis Davis or Rousey. The only obstacle is see is the whole hair thing... she would need to have her hair in cornrows. And the whole pull-up situation may be an obstacle too. Who knows πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
πŸ– was very unhappy the cheerleading didn't work out.
She stated..."it was SPECIAL NEEDS Cheerleading!!!!
Like, damnit Abbie, you even fuked THAT up.
Grrrr...she disgusts me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was in the vlog -- he basically ran a commercial for it and said a sponsor gave it to him.
That' s what he is, nothing more than a snake oil salesman.
And these leghumpers can't wait to give the greedy massive leech more moneey.

Reactions: 9
This is as delusional as my parents were about my brother learning to drive. He couldn't learn on a stick shift, so they bought him an automatic. That didn't work either. It isn't just about pushing the pedals. You have to be aware of what's going on around you, understand danger, be able to react, etc. If you can't do all that, you're a danger to yourself and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know they will say β€œAbbie asked to get on her bike and go for a ride.” When really they have placed her on there and are getting ready to go. She is not gonna ask to ride that thing but they will make it look like so for a few more vlogs before they phase out of that bullshit.
Unless her bike is named "candy" or "break" she didn't ask for anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.