Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This didn't stay up long.
How vile.
Good job on the exploitation Assa.
This is proof that it's working.
Take that to the bank mf'er.
A HALFWAY NORMAL person would shut the channel down TODAY after a comment like this.
Yet, WE are the garbage people.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Did anyone notice when Asa was needlessly poking at Isaiah for having the CC on the TV, Isaiah finally said "Well, I dont like missing things when she's yelling" and Asa, with the tone of a 5 yr old says "Well YOU yell too!" I mean, I just get floored. I think he is secretly waiting for a savant moment from Abbie, he's talked himself into believing she is exceptional.
And...for his sponsored video he shows Abbie just relentlessly tapping the ipad....yes...shes engrossed for sure!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How vile.
A HALFWAY NORMAL person would shut the channel down TODAY after a comment like this.
Holy tit!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I dont think theres any limit. But you rarely, if ever, see that.
They had the one cart rule in some stores here (Texas), but now most places are getting more lenient. If that grocery haul is to last them a couple of weeks, that's fine, but let's see how long before their next trip out to get food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How vile.
HOLY tit!! my jaw dropped! this is the reason why they shouldnt exploit her the way they do and the advertise that she gets naked in the pool and EVERYONE knows their address! smh its like they have no worries about pedos fkn sad man

HOLY tit!! my jaw dropped! this is the reason why they shouldnt exploit her the way they do and the advertise that she gets naked in the pool and EVERYONE knows their address! smh its like they have no worries about Weirdos fkn sad man
I put another word but it must of changed it to weirdos. sorry i didnt know it couldnt be used

Reactions: 17
How vile.
OMG. Was that on YT?
He is truly the dumbest man alive. Does he not know that creepers probably get a big kick out seeing her in her bathing suit? Laying in bed? And yes, since I hear strange things at work...even her DIAPER is a turn on for some fetish freaks. And now he announces she strips at the pool....even more mental candy for the pervs to devour.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HOLY tit!! my jaw dropped! this is the reason why they shouldnt exploit her the way they do and the advertise that she gets naked in the pool and EVERYONE knows their address! smh its like they have no worries about Weirdos fkn sad man

I put another word but it must of changed it to weirdos. sorry i didnt know it couldnt be used
I didn't even think of that. That gives me Such a sick feeling. This family needs to just stop showing Abbie off like a zoo animal. Let Abbie enjoy being Abbie and not having to be filmed all the time. Even when they are filming her Pig 🐖will be holding her phone up taking pictures too. Really?!? I just wonder how confusing and frustrating this must be for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We used to have boy who lived next door to us, he was very similar to Abbie. He lived with his mum and dad , they weren’t young when they has him, so they were clocking on a bit. Anyway as he grew he became bigger and stronger and his parents suffered terribly trying to control him. When he got to about 30, he would stand on the front step flailing about and grunting and scaring all the kids.
One night we saw an ambulance come to their house and it turned out the father had a heart attack and died. After that the mother just couldn’t handle him because of his size and meltdowns and came for my husband many times to help out.
The sad thing is she had to have him put in a home as he beat her very badly one day and soon after she died. I think about her often and what an awful life she had and wonder what became of the son.
I fear that this will be what happens to Abbie as there will come a point when she is too much for them and the irony is it’s their own fault for not trying to correct her behaviours.
Sorry if it bored you all but I was just thinking about it all today.
That is so sad!! Yes, you are right, it is going to be what happens to Abigail. They keep saying that Abigail is "set for life" but, that is just with money. Just bc they have put money away for her dosen't mean that she isn't going to end up in a home due to nobody being able to control her when her parents are dead and gone. They won't discipline her and that is going to be what will get her locked up somewhere in the end. Nobody is going to put up with constant tantrums, yelling, grabbing ppl in public, stealing food from ppl, and throwing can goods just bc she didn't get a snack when she is 30 years old. It would be ridiculous to expect anyone to put up with that kind of bullshit behavior everyday just bc the parents were terrified of her when she was a child. It's literally like letting an animal bite over and over and not teaching the animal any different. Good things don't happen in those situations and if Asa and the big lady don't know that then they are bleeping dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG. Was that on YT?
He is truly the dumbest man alive. Does he not know that creepers probably get a big kick out seeing her in her bathing suit? Laying in bed? And yes, since I hear strange things at work...even her DIAPER is a turn on for some fetish freaks. And now he announces she strips at the pool....even more mental candy for the pervs to devour.
Yup on YT.
I was on my desktop refreshing comments and there it was.
Only stayed a few seconds.
He really is the dumbest mf'er on the planet.
IMO

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know I shouldn’t say this but, she can use an iPad, carry groceries but can’t bathe or dress herself
She had to be prompted whilst carrying the shopping to continue walking in the house! Otherwise, I bet she would of just dumped the bag down and started eating cookies!

Reactions: 16
I thought she wasn’t allowed to do that shouting stim downstairs, that went well. Having watched the vlog ( thanks maidengirl ) I have a headache, the noise just goes on and on. I don’t know how they cope.
Exactly- just another thing they don’t follow through with! I found it amusing that he put a note on the screen apologising that the governor speech was loud but no apology for the fact that Abbie was yelling during Ass talking in the vlog!

Reactions: 5
OMG. Was that on YT?
The creepers love that tit and Assa knows this. It’s like a whole fetish show for some people. And like you said he is out there letting the world know she runs around naked etc. I bet the fecal smearing is also a turn on for some of those sick people out there. I gaurafuckingtee

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yup on YT.
I was on my desktop refreshing comments and there it was.
Only stayed a few seconds.
He really is the dumbest mf'er on the planet.
IMO
It seems like a comment such as that would be something to use to report their channel though. Idk YT guidelines regarding kids or filming.

Exactly- just another thing they don’t follow through with! I found it amusing that he put a note on the screen apologising that the governor speech was loud but no apology for the fact that Abbie was yelling during Ass talking in the vlog!
Yep. I wanted to say "Hey Asa! Her frking yelling is why people need your CC. You moron!"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It seems like a comment such as that would be something to use to report their channel though. Idk YT guidelines regarding kids or filming.
There is proof all over their social media and in the comments that kids under 13 watch their channel.
I don't get how they still have comments turned on.

How vile.
That is bleeping disgusting. Wow. Yes, you are right, that is as vile as it gets. He is the one that opens the door for that disgusting tit by exploiting his severely handicapped child. He parades her all over YouTube and every other social media platform as well as in actual public so, if he was surprised or grossed out by that, he needs to take a look at what he does on a daily basis. He is inviting nasty tit like that by doing what he does for a living. He actually profits off of content that opens the door for vile people like that idiot that posted that. Oh yes....WE are the horrible ones, aren't we??

There is proof all over their social media and in the comments that kids under 13 watch their channel.
I don't get how they still have comments turned on.
Yeah. An 11 year old girl commented the other day that she loves the vlogs and watches every day!

Reactions: 10
The creepers love that tit and Assa knows this. It’s like a whole fetish show for some people. And like you said he is out there letting the world know she runs around naked etc. I bet the fecal smearing is also a turn on for some of those sick people out there. I gaurafuckingtee
Oh it is...very much. I interned at a facility that treated sex offenders and individuals with sex addiction and fetishism. Lets say, some are gross but harmless. Others, I was actually so disturbed that I had to talk to someone. I cannot work with sex offenders.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.