Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa likes routine, but routine doesn't fit for Abbie? Why not work intensely on potty training Abbie? I can't imagine a young lady in Florida having to wear that big diaper 24/7. Those damn ugly leggings with that big diaper are terrible looking for a teen to be walking around for everyone in the YouTube world to see. I just don't get this family one bit. What the heck was she making another grocery list for, didn't Pig 🐖and Summer just come back with 15 bags? The amount of food that he served Abbie for breakfast was ridiculous. The mind is blown 💥.
I think this was the same day as the grocery trip. He said it was Monday. I think he films more than one vlog in one day. Whichs makes me wonder what he's doing the rest of the time, since he isnt working and "so bored".
And holy cow I nearly broke an ankle sprinting for my wallet to get 10% off on some merch! I was "so excited!" to order "all the things!" NOT!!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who else has that Red plaid Better Homes Cookbook? I have one the date on it is 1973.

Just my opinion but that breakfast looked so nasty. Shrimp with eggs and cheese? Not for me man.

Teach that gal to clean, better than having to teach her to say....keep her clothes on, go to the bathroom.

Any new comments from the creep on YT or from the Mass fam?
So far the comments are all leghumpers saying how great the vlog was. And how it is never boring! One even said how she had an alarm set so she can come straight to his channel! Ugh! 😱🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So far the comments are all leghumpers saying how great the vlog was. And how it is never boring! One even said how she had an alarm set so she can come straight to his channel! Ugh! 😱🤢
Did you see the one that said "Abbie is excelling since shes been home with you!" I am floored. What are they, hypnotized?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well....that's a bit much and unhealthy lol. (The girl and the whole alarm thing)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.