Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh they certainly did. Anytime they leave the house they make a needless pitstop. Summer shouldn't even be doing shopping with P. One person should be going out to do it to limit the amount of people in the store.
...and this is why this virus continues to spread and will not be over any time soon. Follow the rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There are so many comments from that person! I can't post them all.
I wouldn't actually want to tbh.
He is totally twisted!
See Asshole. It was only a matter of time before this tit would happen!
I cant believe he isnt deleting? WTH is he doing? Oh....its probably feeding time at Maass Farm. Once they get their faces out of their trough's I bet they vanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice when Asa was needlessly poking at Isaiah for having the CC on the TV, Isaiah finally said "Well, I dont like missing things when she's yelling" and Asa, with the tone of a 5 yr old says "Well YOU yell too!" I mean, I just get floored. I think he is secretly waiting for a savant moment from Abbie, he's talked himself into believing she is exceptional.
And...for his sponsored video he shows Abbie just relentlessly tapping the ipad....yes...shes engrossed for sure!
I noticed and thought it was so sad...poor kid grew up in his sisters shadow.

Reactions: 13
OMG. Was that on YT?
He is truly the dumbest man alive. Does he not know that creepers probably get a big kick out seeing her in her bathing suit? Laying in bed? And yes, since I hear strange things at work...even her DIAPER is a turn on for some fetish freaks. And now he announces she strips at the pool....even more mental candy for the pervs to devour.
He really needs to take notice. Is your daughters safety secondary to the money. It takes about a minute to find an address. I would feel sick if someone said that about my daughter. If he didn’t have this stupid channel , people wouldn’t be making these sick comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant believe he isnt deleting? WTH is he doing? Oh....its probably feeding time at Maass Farm. Once they get their faces out of their trough's I bet they vanish.
Yup. Its 8.17pm there now. They are probably stuffing their faces!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And....wheres that B Amanda Lee?
Does she ever post at the same time as Tonia?
Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is scary. I'd be getting security in my house if I was them. I wish they would stop exploiting that child. They make me as sick as the perv that wrote that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a chefz

Does the mother have special needs? If not, she has the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old. She can’t even hold a conversation, she either has to play with the dog or cry or dance around..what is wrong with that woman? I truly want to know...
I’ve wondered about this since the first time I watched them.

Reactions: 7
I have to admit I love potatoes, I have them with most things I make in one form or another, I just can’t help myself.
I love them too so I have to limit them. My favorites are fries and chips...the saltier the better. I won't keep chips in my house, I just can't. I sometimes buy a small lunch size bag of salt and vinegar or dill pickle and just savor them.

and by savor them, I eat every crumb then tear the bag open and lick the inside:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
More was added!!!!
There is more of them!!!! Jesus christ!! Did you see the "olover cummer" dude?? They can report them all they want but, all they have to do is come back with a different account. Maybe it's just someone trying to prove a point??? Exploiting a child isn't a good idea.

Reactions: 10
That is scary. I'd be getting security in my house if I was them. I wish they would stop exploiting that child. They make me as sick as the perv that wrote that.
Exactly. Hell, at this point anyone could navigate every square inch of their home. And his security is like NEST or RING I think. Not bad, but not impenetrable. And even though shes annoying as hell, lets not forget poor Summer out there in the shack. Jesus take the wheel. o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too. Its the carboholic in me. I mean....mashed, baked, fried, au gratin, scalloped, hashed....yes please! When I started low carb that was one of things that was very difficult for me to give up. Every now and then I allow myself a medium size one. I only buy ONE though, because once its gone its gone.
I just can’t give them up. I love bread too, I am a hopeless case.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.