Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assssssa....shut the eff up about her independence! Ain't happening now and it ain't gonna happen in the future. He pretended like Abbie got her own water and glass and those drops all on her own...
STOP THE LYING.
And why the hell they use those stupid drops anyway....learn to just drink water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Tonight's vlog 6.5.20
I thought she wasn’t allowed to do that shouting stim downstairs, that went well. Having watched the vlog ( thanks maidengirl ) I have a headache, the noise just goes on and on. I don’t know how they cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Assssssa....shut the eff up about her independence! Ain't happening now and it ain't gonna happen in the future. He pretended like Abbie got her own water and glass and those drops all on her own...
STOP THE LYING.
And why the hell they use those stupid drops anyway....learn to just drink water.
They "say" she wont drink plain water. But they show her getting water out of the tap and drinking it all the time. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So much for wiping everything down before they bring it in the house!
That didn't last long!
Can these people not stick to anything they say they will do! Ugh!
Yep, and we've never seen those masks again either!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something isn’t right about that dog.
this was a comment posted on their latest vlog....oy

You guys are like my idol . I love watching your videos. They are very inspiring since My mom first told me I was diagnosed with intellectual disability and autism and severe anxiety disorder and adhd and ocd and seizures I felt like Abbie is my superpower it’s like watching doesn’t matter if You have disability but you can still be a person enjoy life any other person. Keep doing what you are doing and never stop . The world needs people like you guys .
Im sorry but this person is like the one who has all the drugs at the party. Wtf? This can’t be right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless she communicates that she loves motorcycles, how do you really know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do they not have a rule in the US of 1 cart for 1 family? I wonder if they split up in the supermarket (act like they don't know each other). And get double of everything! That might be why there is always so much food in the fridge!?

I thought she wasn’t allowed to do that shouting stim downstairs, that went well. Having watched the vlog ( thanks maidengirl ) I have a headache, the noise just goes on and on. I don’t know how they cope.
Just another thing not followed thru on

They "say" she wont drink plain water. But they show her getting water out of the tap and drinking it all the time. Idiots.
I still can’t believe they give her Mio. Wtf? Most of the flavors have caffeine. Oh wait... they also give her Powerade and then sit there wondering why she doesn’t wanna go to bed, or why she’s running around throwing the entire house.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw potaoes….one of the worst vegetables they could eat. Did not see one piece of fruit.

Why in the duck was Summer pushing Abbie at the park? How damn aggravating. I would be in a horrible mood if I was pushed, thrown in the pool, tickled, my nose constantly touched. These people ain't right....just ain't right. No wonder Abbie stays agitated.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.