Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear ya about the halves! The one I have is for 4 people and me and my bf literally squeeze in there. I’ve done a “6 person” one that could only fit me and my two girlfriends. I do the air mattress too but nowadays been using the pad thing that inflates on its own... or you can just blow into it.

Anyway... I was watching the camping vlog and about died laughing when Ass was complaining about the hill! What a pussy ass motherfucker. I will have it known on here that I’ve slept on numerous hills on top of rocks... in high altitude... without a mattress or sleep pad. All that happens is that you keep sliding down and have to readjust. I have also had to pack up camp in the middle of raging hail storms. They would never survive the real wilderness. Smh. I wish they would show a real camping video.

@nowboarding exactly! I’ve never seen the net or vacuum at their house. No one just relies on the pool people to come clean the pool. They need to at least have the net and vacuum and clean up after their dirty selves.
Check out how dirty the pool steps are nect time there is a close up. Inreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe they give her Mio. Wtf? Most of the flavors have caffeine. Oh wait... they also give her Powerade and then sit there wondering why she doesn’t wanna go to bed, or why she’s running around throwing the entire house.
The truth is, THEY don't drink water, I bet Abbie couldn't care less.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Somebody named stop eating is dropping some great comments in the YouTubes.
😂😂😂
Sort by newest.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do they not have a rule in the US of 1 cart for 1 family? I wonder if they split up in the supermarket (act like they don't know each other). And get double of everything! That might be why there is always so much food in the fridge!?
The rules are different in each state, city and county (I’m assuming you’re talking about the corona rules). Our carts are probably bigger than most other countries’ ... I can actually bet that they are. With these people going to the store every other day, it is no wonder their fridge looks like that and like I said before ... they could literally feed a refugee camp with one meal that they make. These bleeping pigs... look how much food they have, yet they go out to Wendy’s, dunkin and chik fil a all the time. Whatever happened to getting fast food when you don’t have groceries or things that don’t match? I understand feeling like “damn how much can I cook?” But she cooks everyday ... so why is there a need to go out to get fast food? They are just wrong. They ought to put up their picture next to that word (wrong) in the dictionary at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And it looks like they stopped on the way home for more dunkin's.
oh they certainly did. Anytime they leave the house they make a needless pitstop. Summer shouldn't even be doing shopping with P. One person should be going out to do it to limit the amount of people in the store.

Reactions: 18
oh they certainly did. Anytime they leave the house they make a needless pitstop. Summer shouldn't even be doing shopping with P. One person should be going out to do it to limit the amount of people in the store.
Not only that they let Abbie carry the bags in. I always throw the bags away that the food is in.. and wash my hands after touching them.

Reactions: 7
I know I shouldn’t say this but, she can use an iPad, carry groceries but can’t bathe or dress herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's a huge slap in the face to families that are unemployed right now and standing in lines at the food store wondering how they can buy what they need while counting pennies. They should be ashamed of their gluttony.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I shouldn’t say this but, she can use an iPad, carry groceries but can’t bathe or dress herself
She can poke at buttons on an iPad.. I doubt she does anything too involved on it.. and carry groceries is a one step thing that they prompt her the whole way... I can't imagine her ever be able to bathe and dress herself alone.

There are a lot of times I think this way too. The things that they have taught her vs. what she should have been taught is quite astonishing. They’re in for a nice roller coaster of pain with that kid.

It's a huge slap in the face to families that are unemployed right now and standing in lines at the food store wondering how they can buy what they need while counting pennies. They should be ashamed of their gluttony.
Yes, and there are a lot of us that would rather just not even go to the store. So we sit here making do with what we have till the next grocery store visit where will get stuff to last at least 2 weeks. But I mean... just look at them. They would probably die with just the thought of eating to damn live at this point.

Do they not have a rule in the US of 1 cart for 1 family? I wonder if they split up in the supermarket (act like they don't know each other). And get double of everything! That might be why there is always so much food in the fridge!?
I dont think theres any limit. But you rarely, if ever, see that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.