Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it is...very much. I interned at a facility that treated sex offenders and individuals with sex addiction and fetishism. Lets say, some are gross but harmless. Others, I was actually so disturbed that I had to talk to someone. I cannot work with sex offenders.
In one of my jobs years ago they asked me if I was ok working with sex offenders as they would have therapy sessions twice a week at the office. Of course I said I was ok with it cause tit ... I needed a job. All I can say now is thank God I have thick skin ... I stuck around for a while but that experience opened my eyes to a lot.

The fact that it’s come to this point of people saying tit like this about Abbie is bleeping crazy! I swear I sometimes wonder if she got molested during that time when they had the irresponsible caretaker. That girl apparently took her places. Who knows what was happening. Man, I guess I’ve seen too much... I don’t trust anything or anyone fr.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is proof all over their social media and in the comments that kids under 13 watch their channel.
I don't get how they still have comments turned on.
WOW. This is why he's always monitoring his comments...not just for critical ones, but to immediately purge anything that will halt the gravy train!

• Heart
They had the one cart rule in some stores here (Texas), but now most places are getting more lenient. If that grocery haul is to last them a couple of weeks, that's fine, but let's see how long before their next trip out to get food.
She will need more cheese in less than a week. How in the world do these people poop? No fiber, no real ingredients...processed crap and cheese in a can, in a box, in bags, in containers....OMG.

When they do eat vegetables it's potatos or corn. Oh wait...they ate cabbage that one time, looked like it had been cooked for 5 hours in pork fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know. I work in animal rescue and I totally saw this coming. The puppy is cute. The adolescent dog winds up in a crate or dumped at a shelter.
We got two rescue dogs. Our first was.a 4 year old beautiful pitbull lady, her owner died of Aids. She had ten babies after her first heat, which her udders ( or mammary glands 😶?) terrible enlarged. She's an angel, so gentle and thankful.Our second came from hungary. He was abandoned with his siblings in a carton.
We got him when he was 5 month old. A little bundle full of fear and with massive health problems.
I would give my life for them.

• Heart
She will need more cheese in less than a week. How in the world do these people poop? No fiber, no real ingredients...processed crap and cheese in a can, in a box, in bags, in containers....OMG.

When they do eat vegetables it's potatos or corn.
Nature Valley Bars? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm having trouble even watching the vlog today bc of the yelling. It's really getting loud and has been obnoxious from the jump. Whatever happened to making her go upstairs to yell? God, can you imagine if they had company? There is no way I could be in a room with her, ever. I would have to leave immediately upon hearing that tit.

Reactions: 13
I saw potaoes….one of the worst vegetables they could eat. Did not see one piece of fruit.

Why in the duck was Summer pushing Abbie at the park? How damn aggravating. I would be in a horrible mood if I was pushed, thrown in the pool, tickled, my nose constantly touched. These people ain't right....just ain't right. No wonder Abbie stays agitated.
I have to admit I love potatoes, I have them with most things I make in one form or another, I just can’t help myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There are so many comments from that person! I can't post them all.
I wouldn't actually want to tbh.
He is totally twisted!
See Asshole. It was only a matter of time before this tit would happen!

• Heart
He is making reference to every point we have brought up on here . If as he says people shouldn’t make judgement on the small portion of the day we see, then he needs to be mindful about what he puts in his vlogs. People can only draw conclusions from what they see.

We remortgaged our house to put our sons through university and have only recently recovered financially, it took us fourteen years to catch up. My eldest did get a scholarship but that was for his masters degree after he finished his first three years at uni.
They can afford it but won’t pay for him. That bloody noddy car would have paid a good way towards it.
Tonight's Vlog. "Mom went to the store to get a few groceries
Did she buy the whole shop?
I couldn’t believe how many bags of grocer
."

View attachment 124597
So much for wiping everything down before they bring it in the house!
That didn't last long!
Can these people not stick to anything they say they will do! Ugh!
OMG! I thought the same thing. Didn‘t wash their hands, didn’t wipe anything down...meanwhile, I have groceries delivered because of my fear of shopping and some health concerns in my family, and I literally wipe down every damn can, bag, box and carton each and every time I get a delivery. She goes to the grocery store a few times a week! I barely have enough food in my fridge to get through the week but we have learned to do without some of our comforts and favorite foods. Nothing stops them...huge grocery hauls and endless DD trips. UGH

Reactions: 17
I have to admit I love potatoes, I have them with most things I make in one form or another, I just can’t help myself.
Me too. Its the carboholic in me. I mean....mashed, baked, fried, au gratin, scalloped, hashed....yes please! When I started low carb that was one of things that was very difficult for me to give up. Every now and then I allow myself a medium size one. I only buy ONE though, because once its gone its gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.