Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted the video above to show you all what a great surfer Abbie is, and how this is her favorite thing to do in the world. 🤟🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our state is slowly starting to reopen but a lot of us are still staying in. I’m not messing with anything except sprouts, Walgreens, and the mountains. Can’t wait to hear what advice Ass has for us regarding the lockdowns. Is he aware that Florida lifted their advisory and people have been flocking the beaches once again? Like, why was he so surprised seeing the kids at the park?
I can’t believe that restrictions are being lifted. It’s still out there. The only reason there have been less cases is because people or most of them have been keeping indoors.
It’s not rocket science to work out what will happen if they open everything up, we will get another wave of it .

Reactions: 15
Him getting mad at seeing other people outside makes me irrationally upset. He was shaming people walking outside together a while ago while he was out with Isaiah. Pot calling the kettle black much??

Also they were going to friggen mexico and then Atlanta as things were closing! They denied that it was after the warnings, but Atlanta was basically a ghost town when they went. It was embarrassing!

There was this tunnel they were in and took photos in it. Maybe they didnt notice but they kept hanging out in front of this art that said "Corona 2020". My less than nice feelings tell me they were well aware of where they were standing and were flaunting it.

Asa has no right to judge literally anyone around. Its pure luck that they didnt contract the virus. Would have served them right to get really sick (not life endangering, just more sick than P was upon their return, which she blamed on plane crud I think?)

Wouldnt wish it on Abbie tho, she had no choice about going.
The thing that got me was... like you said the trips around the time that states were deciding what to do. At that time and sometimes weeks before, a lot of us had already decided for ourselves to stay inside. I remember making the decision to not take the train to work WEEKS before we were on lockdown. I also decided on my own that I was going to work from home for as long as I could. So it never mattered to us when and if our city called for us to shelter inside but common sense made us do it, yeah? So I hated hearing him say that “oh it wasn’t a mandate at the time...” yeah ok. And they’re walking around with an “autistic kid” whose hygiene is lacking and she can’t even communicate to them when she’s sick. Just proves to me more how idiotic those people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you think LimeLife was bad, I have some stories to share with you about LuLaNo. Yes, retailers were pressured to have weight loss surgery in Mexico with a clinic they were invested in. When I say pressured, they were heavily pressured.

Like Ass, LuLaNo grew to fast and profitable for Mark and DeAnne. They are currently involved with several multimillion dollar lawsuits with suppliers for unpaid bills. LuLaNo has turned into a 💩 show that many are hoping will go down in flames.

*yes, I was a former retailer.
Before the shut down I would see so many people at flea markets selling off their stock of LuLaRue for like $5 a piece, now I see people selling it on FB. Just trying to get rid of it and make a few dollars back. That was just a horrible tit show and I can't believe people still fall for these schemes! So much info out there about them now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I believe he completed one semester of college. I do think that educated people (especially women) intimidate him. He acts a damn fool. I’ve heard him say “we’re not therapists” in several vlogs and just recently he referred to himself and P as “therapists” since they have been doing “homeschool.” Both him and P are dumb as hell and have found a way to exploit their daughter for money. What is the point of having money if you can’t even help your own kids? Watching this whole college thing for Isaiah go down shows how really invested they are in their kids. They love handouts ... I’m sorry but they really do. They can’t even pay 20k OR LESS per year just to put Isaiah through college. They are so gross and disgusting. That school JSA needs to drop Abbie as a student because I have now seen with my own eyes what she is capable of doing and learning. I also can’t believe that the damn summer camp takes her in ... in my eyes she is a huge liability. But of course, all these places need the publicity and such... so they will welcome her with open arms.

It's hilarious to me too. I have a BS in aSTEM field that is very difficult and I constantly tell our therapists that I need parent coaching and suggestions because I am not trained to do any of this tit. The SLP jokes I am being trained to be an SLP but it's a joke.

Reactions: 5
I'm not convinced it's entirely the medication. For as long as I've been watching the vlogs, she's been having sleep issues. Plus it's just a fact that if you sleep a lot during the day, you won't be very tired at night. Asa has said that when she wakes up in the night, she'll come hang out with him for a bit. Why doesn't he just put her right back to bed? When A&P were away and Summer & Isaiah were in charge, Abbie slept really well, even sleeping in and no naps during the day. The sleep problems started up again when A&P came back home.
I'm not saying medication couldn't be a possibility, I just don't know that I'm convinced it's a huge one.
I agree with it not being completely over medicated. When Summer and Isiah were watching her, they kept her active during the day. Took her to the beach, on walks in the park, pool, etc. When Ass and 🐷 returned, all that activity stopped. Anyone with common sense would see why she did so well without her parents. But then again, her parents lack any common sense.

*I am catching up, so this may have already been said. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a bloody mess, the least they could do is keep her clean and tidy.
I soooo agree! I feel so sad for her when she’s being filmed with her hair a mess, in her face and the ponytail holder at the very end of her hair. It takes time to work itself out like that, so they just don’t mess with her hair at all. Where’s the female nurturing from P? If my kid had her hair in her face I would fix it, even her dad would fix it if I wasn’t around. I just don’t understand how Assss can film her, up close, with half her hair hanging in her face. Let’s have Summer walk around like that and see how she likes it! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly is summer supposed to be doing because from the vlogs it seems that she only hangs around and eats. If she's supposed to be looking after Abby then she should be taking care of her hair. It's awful that they have to bring someone in to help when her own mother is sat there glued to her phone and isn't taking care of her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Notice he had zero footage of him running. I think he ran a few yards and then walked home.

Well, I ordered one...hasnt arrived yet
You get yours yet?
he said as he was walking that he couldn't run as far as he wanted to

What exactly is summer supposed to be doing because from the vlogs it seems that she only hangs around and eats. If she's supposed to be looking after Abby then she should be taking care of her hair. It's awful that they have to bring someone in to help when her own mother is sat there glued to her phone and isn't taking care of her daughter.
Priscilla struggles as a mother because she's upset that she can't have a normal mother/daughter relationship with Abbie like Asa can with Isiah

• Haha
You’d think as their “assistant” that they would have told her what she’s needed to do. Doesn’t seem like it. Fix that girl’s hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Is Abbie’s hair beyond silky that not a goddamn hair tie in the world can hold it together? I don’t get it. These people kill me. Obviously she can’t put up her hair when it comes undone ... can Summer at least be designated for this purpose? Goddamn
Or they could just cut it. I suggested that once and got eaten alive by the leghumpers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Before the shut down I would see so many people at flea markets selling off their stock of LuLaRue for like $5 a piece, now I see people selling it on FB. Just trying to get rid of it and make a few dollars back.
It has been a dumpster fire for a few years now. Like I said, Mark and DeAnne got greedy. Very very greedy. The product quality is 💩. Now it seems their product is whatever they can get their hands on. They are also using old product that has been cut up for new "styles." They got away from the very successful styles as they saw $$$.

That was just a horrible tit show and I can't believe people still fall for these schemes! So much info out there about them now.
Excuse me, you must have missed that I am one those people who fell for their scheme. I was told I would be making money easily, hand over fist, by my coaches, sponsors and other online. I wish I had seen it for what it was before I was overloaded with ugly prints and styles.

Some of the "rules" to being successful:
📌 Heavily encouraged to carry ten of every style in every size to be marketable. So 10, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and 3XL for 80 total.
📌 You don't get to pick what your prints are when you ordered.
📌 When you joined, you had to pick a "package" with only specific styles and styles. Leggings weren't included in any packages. (Leggings were the best seller.)
📌 Much of the product was not well made. Patterns didn't line up, one arm larger than the other. The product became terrible quality. And when you tried to return it for credit (because you were expected to replace it free), they denied the claim. Thus losing money from your wallet.

I can go on. But I won't. Shaming someone who did fall for the scam is not helpful or wanted. I feel enough shame as it is, and I don't need you to make it worse. It has significantly affected my mental health.

• Heart
  • Wow
What is your opinion about having Abbie at JAS?
I worked in a similar program like JAS with low functioning people like Abbie and I think she could do simple janitorial tasks. Abbie at JAS is a great thing as long as the workers are taking the time to teach her positive things that will benefit her either with her OT skills or other areas

Reactions: 7
It has been a dumpster fire for a few years now. Like I said, Mark and DeAnne got greedy. Very very greedy. The product quality is 💩. Now it seems their product is whatever they can get their hands on. They are also using old product that has been cut up for new "styles." They got away from the very successful styles as they saw $$$.

Excuse me, you must have missed that I am one those people who fell for their scheme. I was told I would be making money easily, hand over fist, by my coaches, sponsors and other online. I wish I had seen it for what it was before I was overloaded with ugly prints and styles.

📌 Heavily encouraged to carry ten of every style in every size to be marketable. So 10, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and 3XL for 80 total.
📌 When you joined, you had to pick a "package" with only specific styles and styles. Leggings weren't included in any packages. (Leggings were the best seller.)
📌 Much of the product was not well made. Patterns didn't line up, one arm larger than the other. The product became terrible quality. And when you tried to return it for credit (because you were expected to replace it free), they denied the claim. Thus losing money from your wallet.

I can go on. But I won't. Shaming someone who did fall for the scam is not helpful or wanted. I feel enough shame as it is, and I don't need you to make it worse. It has significantly affected my mental health.
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Thank you for sharing your valuable personal insight into MLM with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think miss 🐷 has definitely stepped away from mothering completely now, she is not even pretending to be a mother.
If you remember when they had the night to shine , all that hair, nails , new dress wasn’t for Abbie it was for 🐷
Same with the prom for Iasaiah, all about her again.
She will throw the biggest sweet sixteen next year and it will still be all about her. She is using this scam job as an excuse not to have anything to do with Abbie.
She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
P is literally the size of a house in that surfing vlog - you would have thought she would literally eat a lettuce leaf for meals now so that she doesn't return to that size. But no, back to mega portions. I have no sympathy whatsoever. No wonder Lowlife sent her a peloton bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since I lost my hair to chemo and it’s growing back, I find short hair (mine is pretty much a short pixie cut length) so much easier. It should be an easy solution for her. I’ve seen her in short hair, but they leave her bangs long to get in her eyes. Pixie with bangs just above the brow would be perfect. No muss, no fuss!
Yep. Their whole idea of having it long is insane. Because the idea of that is to have it look long & pretty like a lot of young girls. But that is a moot point with Abbie because it's always a rats nest

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sometimes we have to experience something and go through it and learn from our mistakes. I’m sure nobody goes into it at first knowing all the pitfalls but you have been through it and know now what a con these MLM’s are. I hope you recover from it all soon .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.