Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is another thing that shows you how sheltered that kid is. I mean... he never stands up for himself. A stupid fan forced him to go on TV talking about football. He’s always forced to deal with Abbie and his parents bs. He had to ask to go to NYC to visit summer and they said no at first only to surprise him with a plane ticket later ... why was that even a big deal? Man... typing this, I was just starting to look back at my life during his age and younger and was wondering if I was a bully to my rents? Then I realized ... no ... I just have been blessed with sensible parents. On one of their vlogs when those two were in Mexico ... their stupid fans were commenting how “great” kids summer and Isaiah are to be looking after Abbie while they’re away. I commented back and asked what’s so great about it ... one is 18 the other 21 or whatever. The fans about ate me alive. I forgot they were taking about some sheltered ass kids. I was like wtf?? At their age they should be able to do more than that... how dare they get mad at me for saying that. I know a bunch of us were latchkey kids back in the day... had to cook our own food, clean the house etc while parents were away working. And held our own when parents went on business trips. GTFOH

Reactions: 16
She just stubbed her toe for heaven's sake! Did you parents make a huge deal every time your kids fell, stubbed their toe, got a splinter? Maybe you did so this so abhorrent to you...I just did not do that.

Exactly! They are hard to get off when wet for anyone, I cannot imagine her getting that off in the pool.
And they can't use the neoprene too hot no chlorine reason since it's a swimsuit and not a wetsuit.

Reactions: 5
If I recall he would spend a few weeks in NC with his grandparents in the summer but something about this summer he wasn’t since A and P wanted to spend time with him before he went off to college.
Actually I meant to hit them up for help with his tuition for App State.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone! :)
So today Asa announces Abbie just keeps getting naked in the pool. But Asa is ok with it, its "her" pool. No. Just freaking no. I do not care if she is unaware of social norms- that idiot is, and it is not "ok" in any way shape or form to sit around while your 15 yr old daughter swims naked. Its not the same as taking a bath or shower. Its not ok to do in front of her brother and "bestie". He did have her in the wet suit, but he seemed almost bummed about it. And that takes my creeper scale up a notch.

And did anyone hear P when they were getting ready to go for a run and they we discussing their speed? P said "Oh I am not fast..." LOL No tit sherlock. You are so freaking lazy that you sent a text to Asa who was all the way downstairs in the office to come up and put Abbie to bed while you lay in the bed 10 feet away from her room. 🐷
yeah, that irritated me too

Reactions: 4
That’s the other thing that’s getting us is all our concerts are canceled! We thrive on our shows...We’re gonna be alright. Just actIng like some dummies for the time being ...Any WSMFP fans here ??
Haha! Since I have no idea what WSMFP is.....I'm gonna assume it's a no..😂😂😂

She just stubbed her toe for heaven's sake! Did you parents make a huge deal every time your kids fell, stubbed their toe, got a splinter? Maybe you did so this so abhorrent to you...I just did not do that.

Exactly! They are hard to get off when wet for anyone, I cannot imagine her getting that off in the pool.
But wasnt her toe bleeding? I could be wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Haha! Since I have no idea what WSMFP is.....I'm gonna assume it's a no..😂😂😂

But wasnt her toe bleeding? I could be wrong

I saw a red drop on her toe, none on the floor. Summer was right there to look at it and said she stubbed her toe.

Reactions: 6
That is my whole issue. If Isaiah doesn’t live there, A&P are gone, there is no way Isaiah can just hire workers... The workers don’t get overtime and I can guarantee when 5pm hits and then night nurse doesn’t show up, the other worker will be out the door.. What happens to Abbie then? Left alone, whole house to herself, and if Isaiah is in a different state?
If others don’t think this happens, it literally happens every day of the week. Florida pays like my state and they are one of the lowest in the US. They cannot pay for 1 permanent long term, 24/7 worker. They will need to hire multiple workers that rotate in and out of the house...
Now, if they could get someone like Dummer to do it with the life insurance policy, maybe she would but what happens when Dummer needs a break? What happens if Dummer was to get sick or injured? or the worse, was to die before Abbie?
They have a lawyer’s office that has written up some hung-dinger of a estate planning paperwork but the actual realization of it working is absolutely not going to work. The state would step in very quickly and remove Abbie from the home, when they find she cannot be cared for by a relative..

PS. I have had these talks with several lawyers and some know and will give their clients the honest truth. Some don’t have a clue and will write up anything the client says. Others know it won’t happen but they will just write it up anyway because they are getting paid and what does it matter, it is estate planning and they will be dead before they find out it won’t work...
No way in cold hell am I defending these people. But I remember them saying their lawyer was someone who specializes in just the type of cases for a "disabled" child or he

I don't think any official announcements for the fall have been made yet. I checked the App State site and it's only online through summer for now. My school hasn't announced anything yet either.
It’s official for my son’s college & many more. Also, rumors are out there that high schoolers will continue to learn online & that the high schools will be used for other grades, since they need to spread everybody out. It’s a nightmare. This is real. Cali schools also preparing to split up the kids between AM/PM school.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
No way in cold hell am I defending these people. But I remember them saying their lawyer was someone who specializes in just the type of cases for a "disabled" child or he
For a disabled child or heir. You'd think they'd have covered all thebases, no?

Reactions: 6
Is Abbie’s hair beyond silky that not a goddamn hair tie in the world can hold it together? I don’t get it. These people kill me. Obviously she can’t put up her hair when it comes undone ... can Summer at least be designated for this purpose? Goddamn

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you know what's just absolutely disgusting? Is A and P always calling crap, Ab's things? That's Ab's pool (like in the recent vlog), this is Ab's house, that's Ab's clown car. Ab gets all the things
Exactly, this is why her eyes look so different from the early days when she still had bright eyes. Today her eyes represent someone deeply medicated out of their minds.
Abbie takes seroquel, right? Seroquel really knocked me for a loop the couple years I was on it and I've heard similar experiences from a lot of others. That tit made it hard for me to even hear my own thoughts, let alone learn or concentrate on things going on around me.

Is Abbie’s hair beyond silky that not a goddamn hair tie in the world can hold it together? I don’t get it. These people kill me. Obviously she can’t put up her hair when it comes undone ... can Summer at least be designated for this purpose? Goddamn
She needs a cute little pixie haircut, would make life easier for everyone and frequent haircuts would get her used to having it done. Hell...feed her jellybeans one at a time while she is getting it done. Her hair makes her look more...disabled and wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs a cute little pixie haircut, would make life easier for everyone and frequent haircuts would get her used to having it done. Hell...feed her jellybeans one at a time while she is getting it done. Her hair makes her look more...disabled and wild.
Yeah but they are so desperately going after the “surfer” look I guess. But agree ... a pixie cut would be so cute on her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.