Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Medicaid funds are used for respite care.
It's Federally funded (all US taxpayers) then funnelled to States and Counties. Usually the individual States are the ones who oversee the Medicaid programs.
So yeah, Assa N them don't pay Summer.
They submit invoices to the American taxpayers and we pay Summer.
😡
Wait a minute....I dont really wanna be paying for Dummer. My meager waitress pay..not fair...😫😫😫

Reactions: 7
It’s official for my son’s college & many more. Also, rumors are out there that high schoolers will continue to learn online & that the high schools will be used for other grades, since they need to spread everybody out. It’s a nightmare. This is real. Cali schools also preparing to split up the kids between AM/PM school.

God help these people then. Isaiah is gonna have to sit at that crazy house for the rest of the year. And knowing how much P hates having both of them there (reference hurricane vlog when the schools were closed for some days), I can only imagine what that tit show will look like. I guess Isaiah should ask for an Airbnb in order to focus on school work. Not like they can’t afford it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Last week, Summer either made it up the steps before Prisss to check on Ab for the counter dizziness drama or Summer truly is more concerned. Mentioning this due to the stubbed toe discussion. Watch Prisss saunter up the stairs after Summer. I took it at that moment that Prisss only got up because Summer did. Getting up is hard y’all. 🐖 Anyway, maybe P looked at the stubbed toe before he turned the camera back on. P was in the pool & there were 2-3 adults avail to look at her stubbed toe. I hope she doesn’t eat bandaids, but I can see that happening.

Her neck looks to be permanently scarred from tugging at the skin tags that are still there. It’s like her own personal fidget toy attached to her. Youch!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does it strike anyone else odd that he chose to say "my reply was crafted...".... is he trying to sound more intelligent?
Of course! A huge sign of insecurity.
Why just not say "when I typed or wrote that"
What an ass he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SMDH...Ass talking about “muscle memory” when this is the first time he is attempting to run after 21 years! These people are beyond clueless... sorry, but that’s not how it works. His muscles are beyond amnesia at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or maybe Asa have someone in the pool with her and if she starts stripping tell her no and if she argues or continues, remove her from the pool. I mean you say Abbie "knows" the difference between a pool and a public place to not strip. So she will know when she's being removed from an activity that's not appropriate. What happens when the wetsuit idea doesn't work? A full diving suit and helmet?

I dont believe she knows it's different between home and a public beach or pool. He's lying again.

Reactions: 4
It’s official for my son’s college & many more. Also, rumors are out there that high schoolers will continue to learn online & that the high schools will be used for other grades, since they need to spread everybody out. It’s a nightmare. This is real. Cali schools also preparing to split up the kids between AM/PM school.

Oh I'm all for it. I was just saying that not all schools have made the official decisions yet. I think they should announce sooner than later, it would help the teachers a lot to have more time to plan. I just want it all to be done with and so whatever precautions they want us to take, I'll do it. I haven't seen my six month old nephew since February. It's heartbreaking. I'm in Massachusetts and our governor is seemingly afraid to announce anything. We don't even have a stay at home order, it's just an "advisory" and we're 3rd in cases. Ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Geeeeezzzzz. What is my problem? If anyone can connect to the wrong quote, or have their type show up in the quote, or just generally screw things up..its me.

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that I dont believe Abbie knows the difference between her pool and a public beach or public pool. He's lying again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last week, Summer either made it up the steps before Prisss to check on Ab for the counter dizziness drama or Summer truly is more concerned. Mentioning this due to the stubbed toe discussion. Watch Prisss saunter up the stairs after Summer. I took it at that moment that Prisss only got up because Summer did. Getting up is hard y’all.
I had to locate and rewatch this. I admit I watch the vlogs at fast speed so I miss some things. I think it takes Cilla a long time to get up and she could have to steady herself once she stands, would not surprise me. As far as the broken counter leg I think Asa just happened to notice it.

Abbie was grabbing onto and holding whoever would let her, but they all crowded around and flapped them jaws at her with Asa still trying to get her to pick colors. She seems to be right half the time....with a 50% chance. Why not pull her into you, breathe calmly and lead her into a different room? Feeling dizzy and off balance is a very scary feeling, I have some issues with that sometimes. They just all seemed so lost and Summer is looking at her like you view an animal at a bleeping zoo. That was all just pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’ve got to get control and discipline the whole let’s get naked in the pool deal or else some poor caregiver is going to be having to drag a 70 year old naked Abbie out of the pool.
Based on their own admissions, Abbie most likely has been doing this for years. And worse.
She probably does it at camp too so they know and to them it's just another behavior that IDD with a side of Autism comes with.
IMO

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No way in cold hell am I defending these people. But I remember them saying their lawyer was someone who specializes in just the type of cases for a "disabled" child or he
Yes but as a parent in this arena, these lawyers are a dime a dozen and there is a lot of them that “specialize in disabled children and adults for estate planning.” Meaning that they took some extra class and go to boards to review the laws when they change and have to keep up with the revolving legal changes.. These lawyers specialize in estate planning too.. I can pick up my bag from a recent, very small special needs conference that I attended in February (right before the virus hit) and there are 3 lawyer pamphlets in there, advertising their services... There was only 20 spots for vendors and 3 of those spots were lawyers, SMH!
I know A&P didn’t do any research, lord forbid, they don’t do it for anything else, why would they start with lawyers. So, I really don’t see them making sure that what they placed down was even legal or could be done..

Reactions: 7
Oh I'm all for it. I was just saying that not all schools have made the official decisions yet. I think they should announce sooner than later, it would help the teachers a lot to have more time to plan. I just want it all to be done with and so whatever precautions they want us to take, I'll do it. I haven't seen my six month old nephew since February. It's heartbreaking. I'm in Massachusetts and our governor is seemingly afraid to announce anything. We don't even have a stay at home order, it's just an "advisory" and we're 3rd in cases. Ridiculous.
Our state is slowly starting to reopen but a lot of us are still staying in. I’m not messing with anything except sprouts, Walgreens, and the mountains. Can’t wait to hear what advice Ass has for us regarding the lockdowns. Is he aware that Florida lifted their advisory and people have been flocking the beaches once again? Like, why was he so surprised seeing the kids at the park?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs a cute little pixie haircut, would make life easier for everyone and frequent haircuts would get her used to having it done. Hell...feed her jellybeans one at a time while she is getting it done. Her hair makes her look more...disabled and wild.
Since I lost my hair to chemo and it’s growing back, I find short hair (mine is pretty much a short pixie cut length) so much easier. It should be an easy solution for her. I’ve seen her in short hair, but they leave her bangs long to get in her eyes. Pixie with bangs just above the brow would be perfect. No muss, no fuss!

• Heart
Is Abbie’s hair beyond silky that not a goddamn hair tie in the world can hold it together? I don’t get it. These people kill me. Obviously she can’t put up her hair when it comes undone ... can Summer at least be designated for this purpose? Goddamn
It’s a bloody mess, the least they could do is keep her clean and tidy.

Reactions: 13
Our state is slowly starting to reopen but a lot of us are still staying in. I’m not messing with anything except sprouts, Walgreens, and the mountains. Can’t wait to hear what advice Ass has for us regarding the lockdowns. Is he aware that Florida lifted their advisory and people have been flocking the beaches once again? Like, why was he so surprised seeing the kids at the park?
My county in Florida is not open up yet...thank goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah but they are so desperately going after the “surfer” look I guess. But agree ... a pixie cut would be so cute on her.
Oh I can’t stand it when he calls her a surfer. Just because she sits on a board held on by two people, doesn’t make her a surfer. For goodness sake enough of this crap.

Last week, Summer either made it up the steps before Prisss to check on Ab for the counter dizziness drama or Summer truly is more concerned. Mentioning this due to the stubbed toe discussion. Watch Prisss saunter up the stairs after Summer. I took it at that moment that Prisss only got up because Summer did. Getting up is hard y’all. 🐖 Anyway, maybe P looked at the stubbed toe before he turned the camera back on. P was in the pool & there were 2-3 adults avail to look at her stubbed toe. I hope she doesn’t eat bandaids, but I can see that happening.

Her neck looks to be permanently scarred from tugging at the skin tags that are still there. It’s like her own personal fidget toy attached to her. Youch!
Of course! A huge sign of insecurity.
Why just not say "when I typed or wrote that"
What an ass he is.
I take that to mean he carefully works out his answer before he replies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You're probably right. I remember seeing something about lularoe encouraging their employees to have gastric bypass surgery in Mexico to loose weight for their image.
If you think LimeLife was bad, I have some stories to share with you about LuLaNo. Yes, retailers were pressured to have weight loss surgery in Mexico with a clinic they were invested in. When I say pressured, they were heavily pressured.

Like Ass, LuLaNo grew to fast and profitable for Mark and DeAnne. They are currently involved with several multimillion dollar lawsuits with suppliers for unpaid bills. LuLaNo has turned into a 💩 show that many are hoping will go down in flames.

*yes, I was a former retailer.

• Wow
Him getting mad at seeing other people outside makes me irrationally upset. He was shaming people walking outside together a while ago while he was out with Isaiah. Pot calling the kettle black much??

Also they were going to friggen mexico and then Atlanta as things were closing! They denied that it was after the warnings, but Atlanta was basically a ghost town when they went. It was embarrassing!

There was this tunnel they were in and took photos in it. Maybe they didnt notice but they kept hanging out in front of this art that said "Corona 2020". My less than nice feelings tell me they were well aware of where they were standing and were flaunting it.

Asa has no right to judge literally anyone around. Its pure luck that they didnt contract the virus. Would have served them right to get really sick (not life endangering, just more sick than P was upon their return, which she blamed on plane crud I think?)

Wouldnt wish it on Abbie tho, she had no choice about going.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.