Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing. After all didn't they say at one time that Abbie doesn't feel pain? Anyway...what mother just ignores their child who needs a band aid...oh wait...I forgot it's not her jam! #garbagemother
That made me angry too. Not only did her mum not do anything, her dad didn't do anything either and said "It'll be ok". That wound looked quite nasty and needed a plaster and some antiseptic cream. Stupid gits. I hope her toe gets better soon and that it doesn't get infected.
They should have got her showered, put cream on the sore and then put a plaster on afterwards so she felt a bit more comfortable walking around the house after her swim.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sometimes we have to experience something and go through it and learn from our mistakes. I’m sure nobody goes into it at first knowing all the pitfalls but you have been through it and know now what a con these MLM’s are. I hope you recover from it all soon .
I remember years ago there was the NSA MLM racket selling water filters. I got dragged along to one of their presentations and it was frightening - basically a form of brainwashing but it was during a recession and people were desperate to earn a crust. I imagine it is similar now with people laid off due to Covid 19. Poor things.

Reactions: 10
I remember years ago there was the NSA MLM racket selling water filters. I got dragged along to one of their presentations and it was frightening - basically a form of brainwashing but it was during a recession and people were desperate to earn a crust. I imagine it is similar now with people laid off due to Covid 19. Poor things.
Come to think of it... the one time I almost got dragged into these things was during the 2008-09 recession. So, she is probably going to be making bank right now selling this scheme with all the people out there looking for work.

Reactions: 10
I worked in a similar program like JAS with low functioning people like Abbie and I think she could do simple janitorial tasks. Abbie at JAS is a great thing as long as the workers are taking the time to teach her positive things that will benefit her either with her OT skills or other areas
Do you feel that the schooling that her parents are doing is beneficial to her? I mostly see them having her put pennies in a jar and matching colors. I feel they're lacking in so much they could be working with her on.

Stupid gits
Can I just say how much I love this saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It has been a dumpster fire for a few years now. Like I said, Mark and DeAnne got greedy. Very very greedy. The product quality is 💩. Now it seems their product is whatever they can get their hands on. They are also using old product that has been cut up for new "styles." They got away from the very successful styles as they saw $$$.

Excuse me, you must have missed that I am one those people who fell for their scheme. I was told I would be making money easily, hand over fist, by my coaches, sponsors and other online. I wish I had seen it for what it was before I was overloaded with ugly prints and styles.

Some of the "rules" to being successful:
📌 Heavily encouraged to carry ten of every style in every size to be marketable. So 10, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and 3XL for 80 total.
📌 You don't get to pick what your prints are when you ordered.
📌 When you joined, you had to pick a "package" with only specific styles and styles. Leggings weren't included in any packages. (Leggings were the best seller.)
📌 Much of the product was not well made. Patterns didn't line up, one arm larger than the other. The product became terrible quality. And when you tried to return it for credit (because you were expected to replace it free), they denied the claim. Thus losing money from your wallet.

I can go on. But I won't. Shaming someone who did fall for the scam is not helpful or wanted. I feel enough shame as it is, and I don't need you to make it worse. It has significantly affected my mental health.
I’m so sorry you were caught up with this. These companies should be shut down. The shame belongs on the company, not the participants.

Reactions: 11
Thank you everyone for your nice replies. It is a work in progress, but I am surviving.

The problem I see with her promoting Lipstick Mama. When she posts about her promotions, sales and team, it makes it seem so easy to make her amount of bank. What they fail to disclose is just how she earns the money. It is heavily based on her down line sales and recruiting new members. When one of her downline make sales, she gets a percentage of what each team member sold. The bigger the team is when it is including not only her direct downline, but also the members signed up under them. That is where the pyramid scheme comes from. She is the tip of the pyramid. As her team grows beneath her, it benefits her.

They have been cracking down heavily on companies making scientific claims regarding their products. For example, her amazingly overpriced hand-sanitizer. I know Norwex, Young Living and DoTerra were formally warned by the FCC. Also, you are not allowed to make income earning statements.

If interested, I can see what info I can find that is more specific to Lime Life, including who to contact with compliance. I find it reprehensible that she is using Abbie's followers to build her team and sell product. She is truly exploiting Abbie. And now Ass has gotten involved with her Lipstick Mama "business." But is it truly her business?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are so right. They have no shame. Preying on people who may be at a desperate or down point in their lives. AND THAT MEANS YOU PRIGLY

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was able to speak to a young woman who was selling slimelife, she just recently got out of it, but apparently has lost a ton of money and is having a hard time getting her last check from the company. She is currently in a battle with them over some products she was sent and they won't release her check until she sends it back, she did and they are claiming she didn't. She told me that at a higher level the lead consultants are encouraged to pressure the people selling below them to sell more each month. To meet new goals constantly. They are also pressured to make x amount of Facebook post and live shows per month. I would imagine that P as at the level of being one of the hound dogs that has to contact every consultant under her daily to pressure them to sell more. Can you imagine the pressure someone would feel working under her, with her snaky attitude? I wonder how long before many drop out just from the daily harassment alone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
God help these people then. Isaiah is gonna have to sit at that crazy house for the rest of the year. And knowing how much P hates having both of them there (reference hurricane vlog when the schools were closed for some days), I can only imagine what that tit show will look like. I guess Isaiah should ask for an Airbnb in order to focus on school work. Not like they can’t afford it.
He can always try and escape to the beach🙄.. there's still no real end in site for where I am but being the state with the second largest death count it's better safe than sorry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Let me get this straight. They now cannot stop Ab from taking her clothes off in the pool and feel that is perfectly fine in front of Isaiah,? How much control does this spoiled brat have over them?? First time she does it...out of the pool period. They always find an alternative way to adjust to her whims. A rubber suit....bet they had fun putting that on her. Spineless parents that are losing more and more control every day. She loves to go in the pool. So keep her out unless she follows the rules.
Exactly!!! Don't let her do the tit she likes unless she follows the rules!! The stripping thing is just bullshit behavior again. They should've put a stop to that nasty tit right when it started. They are too lazy to stop her. It's going to be really bad when that tit happens in public and small kids are around. Oh but, it will somehow become someone else's fault, like all of the bullshit behavior when it happens in public.

• Heart
Posted the video above to show you all what a great surfer Abbie is, and how this is her favorite thing to do in the world. 🤟🏾
Speaking of which....I remember watching those surfing vlogs with Abbie. They were soooo incredibly boring!
(I dont mean anything against you posting it) One of the most boring vlogs ever. And they seemed to go on and on and on. And Abbie really did nothing.

Wtf did he say....something about trying to get her to model for Salt Life...
Dream on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have tickets to see the Doobie Brothers this summer . I guess it will be canceled....who knows?
Ii was looking forward to seeing King Diamond. Orange Goblin. Possessor. and Judas Priest. All cancelled ☹
Edit... And W.A.S.P 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Thank you everyone for your nice replies. It is a work in progress, but I am surviving.

The problem I see with her promoting Lipstick Mama. When she posts about her promotions, sales and team, it makes it seem so easy to make her amount of bank. What they fail to disclose is just how she earns the money. It is heavily based on her down line sales and recruiting new members. When one of her downline make sales, she gets a percentage of what each team member sold. The bigger the team is when it is including not only her direct downline, but also the members signed up under them. That is where the pyramid scheme comes from. She is the tip of the pyramid. As her team grows beneath her, it benefits her.

They have been cracking down heavily on companies making scientific claims regarding their products. For example, her amazingly overpriced hand-sanitizer. I know Norwex, Young Living and DoTerra were formally warned by the FCC. Also, you are not allowed to make income earning statements.

If interested, I can see what info I can find that is more specific to Lime Life, including who to contact with compliance. I find it reprehensible that she is using Abbie's followers to build her team and sell product. She is truly exploiting Abbie. And now Ass has gotten involved with her Lipstick Mama "business." But is it truly her business?
I watch many anti-MLM videos on YouTube. Yes it is reprehensible!

Reactions: 12
Ii was looking forward to seeing King Diamond. Orange Goblin. Possessor. and Judas Priest. All cancelled ☹
Edit... And W.A.S.P 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽
We are more folk/indie music and theater (Shakespeare geeks) people. I really miss getting out and hearing live music and seeing live performances. Even a movie with subtitles would do at the moment. Just anything that forces me to focus on the moment and has no "pause" button.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you feel that the schooling that her parents are doing is beneficial to her? I mostly see them having her put pennies in a jar and matching colors. I feel they're lacking in so much they could be working with her on.
I agree. I don’t see the point of it as the next time she does the task she has forgotten how to do it. Someone once suggested that she could maybe fill salt pots or something similar as a little job but to be fair that would require a person to stand over her and with Abbie’s lack of concentration it would not be feasible. As a side note to this there is also all the boogers to consider.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We are more folk/indie music and theater (Shakespeare geeks) people. I really miss getting out and hearing live music and seeing live performances. Even a movie with subtitles would do at the moment. Just anything that forces me to focus on the moment and has no "pause" button.
I also love to go to the ballet. I miss that. I'm a huge Matthew Bourne fan.

Reactions: 4
A simple google search would have told them maybe a Golden Retriever was not the dog for them.

“If you don't want to deal with...

• Providing a goodly amount of exercise
  • Exuberant jumping, especially when young
  • Mouthiness -- chewing on things, carrying things around
  • Regular brushing and combing to avoid mats and tangles
  • Heavy shedding
  • A distinctive doggy odor
  • Concerns about a multitude of serious health problems
A Golden Retriever may not be right for you.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.