Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nothing short of sickening to watch πŸ– in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.
Sometimes when you stay in the pool for to long it makes your feet raw and easy to cut open. You know they leave her in it for as long as they can. That has become her bath for the day.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Replying to nowboarding's post from the old thread: Isaiah might get a lot of attention from fans who don't know him and think he's perfect, but I don't think he is hugely popular at school. He has said as much in the past (back when he was more humble) that he had like two friends and was a loner. He started that lame sounding Boys Helping Boys club, which should tell you how hard up for friends he was. I know, he was homecoming king, but I still don't think he's that popular.

I'd think it would be very hard to be a teenager and have a family with a you tube channel, your mom doing Tik Toks in bathing suits and your dad discussing your sister's toilet habits. In one video they make a deal out of Priscilla being recognized at one of his football games from Tik Tok. A and P acted like the girl was just so excited to meet a huge Tik Tok star, but you know they were laughing about it behind their backs. But Isaiah seems to have embraced the situation now...I showed you guys a while back the tweet where he was bragging to a guy from a rival school about the number of P's Tik Tok followers...I'm sure the other teenagers just don't know what to make of him. Also, according to some people in their comments, App State is a big party school. Supposedly A and P pushed for him to go to college out of state. It doesn't really seem in character for them (P anyway), but it's probably the best thing they could have done for him.
Good analysis, thanks for the reply!

though, I thought I recalled them seeming upset that he choose to go away for school. Like even in the vlog Maidengirl just posted on the first page here, they seem annoyed that Isaiah decided to rank all of his out of state tours above any school he considered in Florida. There was also some jab they made at him when talking passively to Abby- something like β€œyour brother wants to go far away from us”.

Reactions: 14
So A&P don't seem to care that Abbie strips off her clothes and swims naked because it's "her pool". They said she can wear a wetsuit when there are people over but otherwise they don't care because they have a tall fence. But where is the dignity they are affording Abbie in letting her do that?
And you know...
it's not really fair to Isaiah either to have to see that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved how pissed Assa got when Isaiah called himself the "rich father", clearly referring to himself jokingly in the strange context he was speaking in.
I also really loved when Assa was talking tit to comments that they were not obeying the rules of the quarantine. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I think his blood pressure actually went up.
He gets so indignant.
Gah, I would enjoy seeing him on the witness stand in a courtroom being cross examined by a great legal mind!
πŸ˜„
He was all indignant because it was a group of people the same age so they couldn't be family. He doesn't know people's situations. Summer isn't family either, as much as they pretend she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let me get this straight. They now cannot stop Ab from taking her clothes off in the pool and feel that is perfectly fine in front of Isaiah,? How much control does this spoiled brat have over them?? First time she does it...out of the pool period. They always find an alternative way to adjust to her whims. A rubber suit....bet they had fun putting that on her. Spineless parents that are losing more and more control every day. She loves to go in the pool. So keep her out unless she follows the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's nothing short of sickening to watch πŸ– in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.
ya know, P didnt even try to pretend to help. She said...ohhh poor girl and kept her fat ass planted right where she was in the pool with the dog (whom she knows nothing about)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn, he really is turning into his daddy... always asking people for tit.

1F6C626D-0460-4561-A8C5-8A6C39DA2A78.jpeg
(Gary Vaynerchuk is a self-made multi-millionaire that a lot of entrepreneurs admire)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice that Sandy had to go directly in her crate? I think she spends too much time in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
ya know, P didnt even try to pretend to help. She said...ohhh poor girl and kept her fat ass planted right where she was in the pool with the dog (whom she knows nothing about)
I wonder if Asa ever regrets getting back with her? He's no prize himself, but waking him up to put Abbie to bed, like she's not even her kid too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 123185(Gary Vaynerchuk is a self-made multi-millionaire that a lot of entrepreneurs admire)
But....But....Daddys a YT star. Mommys a make-up mogul.
And, grind? Really? Says the kid who never had a job.
Gag me with a Dunkin' stir-stick. Now I've seen it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 123185(Gary Vaynerchuk is a self-made multi-millionaire that a lot of entrepreneurs admire)
It's ridiculous that they aren't paying for this education. I mean, if they won't, they won't and he can't help it, but they don't have a problem buying him an expensive scooter and whatever else. Let the scholarships go to the students who really need them, not millionaire's kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

They are burdening him unnecessarily with this scholarship bullshit.
They make enough money to pay for his college.
He could get a part time job.
He could take out student loans like everyone else had to.
Higher education is an INVESTMENT i your childs future.
They've said over and over how Abbie is set for life.
Why not do that for Isaiah in the way of paying for his school and shutting the fuk up with the poor mouthing tit.
They OWE him that much for being a caregiver since he was a toddler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But....But....Daddys a YT star. Mommys a make-up mogul.
And, grind? Really? Says the kid who never had a job.
Gag me with a Dunkin' stir-stick. Now I've seen it all.
I know some will say that helping with Abbie has been a job and it's true that autism has taken up a bigger space in his life than should have been, but he's never (to my knowledge) had a 6 plus hour a day, 5 day a week job that didn't entail getting a ton of head pats for swimming and playing with a cute special needs kid (I'm talking about the camp he volunteered at). The real world is going to be a hard slap in the face if he ever has to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.