Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved how pissed Assa got when Isaiah called himself the "rich father", clearly referring to himself jokingly in the strange context he was speaking in.
I also really loved when Assa was talking tit to comments that they were not obeying the rules of the quarantine. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I think his blood pressure actually went up.
He gets so indignant.
Gah, I would enjoy seeing him on the witness stand in a courtroom being cross examined by a great legal mind!
πŸ˜„
I was so glad Assss took the time to teach us how the corona virus is contracted, ,,, and it isn't spread by scootering.. good to know :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the same thing. After all didn't they say at one time that Abbie doesn't feel pain? Anyway...what mother just ignores their child who needs a band aid...oh wait...I forgot it's not her jam! #garbagemother
She stubbed her toe and I bet she would rip a bandaid off and eat it anyway. I used to tell my kids, "you're ok...shake it off" I wouldn't have gotten concerned over that either.

When P said Sandy was putting her head under water all I could think of was "she's trying to commit suicide" They way she handles that dog...jiminy cricket.

Asa saying he used to run a mile in 6 minutes( I don't think I believe that)....he can't even run one now and it probably took him 15 to go 3/4 of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Asa saying he used to run a mile in 6 minutes( I don't think I believe that)....he can't even run one now and it probably took him 15 to go 3/4 of it.
Lol that’s why Isaiah said β€œWhen was this”, Asa said 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was so glad Assss took the time to teach us how the corona virus is contracted, ,,, and it isn't spread by scootering.. good to know :rolleyes:
And it certainly isn't spread by flying to Cancun, then traveling all over Atlanta, noooo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Even Assa said it on the vlog. Atleast he can say it without spitting all over everyone.
Speaking of Asa saying things....ugh! One of my all time fave things to say is "Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!" (followed closely by "Help me Tom Cruise!)
I cant decide if I'll allow him to steal that from me. Asshole!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So. Let me get this straight. Abbie keeps stripping her clothes off in the pool. But it's 'her pool'. So he doesnt care. It's not a 'big deal'.
So his teenage daughter can run around naked in front of her father and her 18 year old brother...and that's FINE???
What the hell universe does he live on

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She stubbed her toe and I bet she would rip a bandaid off and eat it anyway. I used to tell my kids, "you're ok...shake it off" I wouldn't have gotten concerned over that either.

When P said Sandy was putting her head under water all I could think of was "she's trying to commit suicide" They way she handles that dog...jiminy cricket.

P's an idiot. Sandy is a freaking retriever. They love to swim. And retrieve ducks right from the water/lake/whatever. P acts like Sandy is either a gifted dog because she likes the water, or an IDD dog because she likes the water. Clearly she cant be bothered to use her Googles to read about the breed they chose to adopt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously. Someone alert the CDC about this safe activity....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They ain re just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.
The kid is either in the pool naked or jumping in with all her clothes on. OMG..I've said it before but I'm saying it again. I would never go in that pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The kid is either in the pool naked or jumping in with all her clothes on. OMG..I've said it before but I'm saying it again. I would never go in that pool.
You would go in if you had a purdy little lavendar towel wrap on yer head.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Notice he had zero footage of him running. I think he ran a few yards and then walked home.

You would go in if you had a purdy little lavendar towel wrap on yer head.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Well, I ordered one...hasnt arrived yet
You get yours yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait....why would a company gift the big lady an exercise bike if they didn't think she was fat? (Did they ask her what she wants and she said ," an exercise bike", or did they just get her one out of the blue? If it's the latter, I don't know what's worse, saying ," we got you an exercise bike!", or ," God your fat! Here! Lose that damn weight you cow!!!".)
Because it shows potential members just how lucrative working for Slimelife can be. How you get showered with gifts on every level. Each level is a better gift than the one before.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.